Wednesday, May 01, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any way to not have default series show up 7 years 1 month ago #73423

Hi again guys.

Just curious if there is any way to not have the default series show up in game.

I have a number of offline series (20 in all using 5 separate classes of cars) I have made for myself and all show up and work fine and dandy in game. The default ones just really get in the way and are not of much use to me. I tried just deleting them from the series folder but then realised the game first looks at the pf files before the data folder so I am really at a loss if it's even possible unless someone is aware of a program that can repack pf files and I could then pack mine into the pf files in place of the originals.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any way to not have default series show up 7 years 1 month ago #73429

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Yeah unlikely without modifying and repacking the pf which doesn't seem possible. Would be awesome though as we could recreate the game pretty much
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: elmomarty

Any way to not have default series show up 7 years 1 month ago #73433

Yeah, I read a post on here from a couple of years ago where Karl said he'd found a program which could compress files and they were able to be read by dtr2. Mind you he said it took him 4 years to find :(

I have tried a few things to recompress the files from the store.pf file but so far the game won't read the new file. One good thing in my little research i've done is find a very much better way of compressing with winrar. I did my dtr2 folder with all my added on bits using standard settings and got it down to 1.5gb, tweaked the settings a bit in winrar and next try got it down to just over 900 mb.

Cheers

Any way to not have default series show up 7 years 1 month ago #73441

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
If you have a mac computer you can make new pf files
The following user(s) said Thank You: elmomarty

Any way to not have default series show up 7 years 1 month ago #73442

oooh, i actually have access to one. I don't suppose you'd have a quick guide pretty please :)

And yes I am trying to find more info on google etc :)

Last edit: by elmomarty.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 30 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form