Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Pro Stock Series Help 8 years 10 months ago #67221

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I downloaded the game off this site when I realized my disc wouldn't work with my current version of Windows. I have used many tracks, chassis, and skins on this site that are very good, and I thank everyone who created them. I then got interested in creating my own series using the standard Pro Stock class. I went through a tutorial on making a series, and I thought I had followed everything correctly. I tried using the Display Name for the tracks and recently changed it tot the file name to see if it would work. I also tried using the individual chassis for the cars (Bomber, Campala, Chantille, Monacan, Stanger) and it didn't work, so I switched it back to the class name. I have attached the file, so if you notice anything that would keep it from showing up then please tell me. I have tried to create a new career and it doesn't show up. I'm sure the mistake it blatantly obvious, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by .
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 36 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form