Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66751

• hustlin
  • hustlin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
  • Thank you received: 0
how much you guys turning up the acceleration factors on your cars to run these kind of lap times. i have been on here for a while now smalls told me how to change the gears change shock set ups seems to make the car slower, off set toe everything can not get close to lap times in the downloads say the track is bulls gap down load the set up for that track says 12.35 not even close to that and made changes. same thing as fast tens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys really !!!!!!!!! just like i said before, YOU GUYS WANT PEOPLE TO RACE !!!!!! tell me what you guys are doing.
The topic has been locked.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66754

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
can you tell me where to find the acceleration factor?
cuz its not listed anywhere in the setup option
thanks
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66755

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

hustlin wrote: how much you guys turning up the acceleration factors on your cars to run these kind of lap times. i have been on here for a while now smalls told me how to change the gears change shock set ups seems to make the car slower, off set toe everything can not get close to lap times in the downloads say the track is bulls gap down load the set up for that track says 12.35 not even close to that and made changes. same thing as fast tens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys really !!!!!!!!! just like i said before, YOU GUYS WANT PEOPLE TO RACE !!!!!! tell me what you guys are doing.

You busted us. Anyone hitting a faster lap than you is cheating. We all are cheating and that's the only reason we're still playing...because we know everyone else is cheating too. We ran off all the non cheaters so we could just have a game where all people do is cheat. SMH
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66756

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
i couldnt afford internet because shocks mom raised the rates for filatio is why i quit racing.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66761

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Isnt this the same guy who took the the skins out of the offline series and reposted as his own?

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66762

• hustlin
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
Yes , Ray it is, Damn dude i said i was SORRY for that thought we were cool on that . i was just saying in my post you had read Icant get close to the lap times was reading in a other post about acceleration factor. then shock says everybody was running fast times are cheating . you guys tell everybody come race yea i know this a game BUT when you play 3 / 4 hours a day soon you say WTF and start asking people about set ups got told that 99% of the set ups people race with was told try other track set ups so i did change gears tires stagger off set toe shocks . before i start getting bashed over this . i know you heard this before think what you may i drove dirt cars for about 15 years at winchester speedway in va started out street stock like everybody last car 2004 rocket round tube chassis motor 434 c.i. roller won a few races too dont think im telling the truth look it up car *# 99 T.L. BREEDEN YOU THINK IM AND ASS HOLE BEEN CALLED WORST yea there were cheating in dirt racing too came down to who had the most money . like shock said everybody was cheating!!!!!!!!!! was just asking what was up in the game and fast times . SO LET THE BASHING BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66764

for 1 deadbolt asked u a ? and u never replyed so ill ask agion "can you tell me where to find the acceleration factor?
cuz its not listed anywhere in the setup option
thanks" deadbolt ?. The only place i know there aacceleration factor is in str and prams files in side main chassi folder if u edit these ur cheating now regarding cheating u can cheat in every game out there. this is jmo only if u edit game sets in notpad i belive it is wrong. like said jmo when i hosted years ago my rule was simple u raced sets that was made in game only and gears had be 5pts apard and finnal no lower than 4.60 i race to just race now i ue only my sets but thats just me
Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66766

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Yup. You caught us. we're all cheating. We all must be doing something since you can't keep up.

Hi. I'm J-MAC. I race on a laptop, connected wirelessly to my wifi, using a keyboard to drive with. And yet even I can win. Want the proof? Here. In this zip file is everything from when I won a fun run back on 3/27. Chassis that was ran taken directly out of my chassis archive that I just copy and paste into my game, my skin I was using that night, my setup I was using that night, and even the very track itself that we ran on as well as my replay from that A main. I passed and beat VLR_Gage for the win. Somebody KNOWN for being really fast at like every single track there is. Please take everything in this folder, dissect the hell out of it, compare it to what you have. After you do that, please stop crying "cheater cheater" just because you can't keep up.

And if you want to bring in the fast 10s to this, I'm the one sitting at the top of the Eldora fast 10s with that .02. Wanna know how I did it? I'll tell you exactly what I did. I drafted BLS_BW (another somebody known for being fast and a contender just about everywhere) for 3 laps before that, stayed right in his draft. Then on the last lap I went low in turns 3 and 4 using the draft and never lifted. Slingshot. Boom. .02.

Have a nice day.

File Attachment:

File Name: X.zip
File Size:14,939 KB
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*
Attachments:

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66767

It's the tall skinny one on the right.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66768

maybe since your that slow, you should consider a Name change. Cause you don't seem to really be "Hustlin" Now do ya?

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66769

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66770

lol give it to him guys and i have raced with most everyone on here im not fast but i dont cry foul like others

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66774

• hustlin
  • Street Stock
  • Street Stock
WOW, just got back from a real race track!!!!!! got talking to some guys about on line sim racing before i could say anything one dude said dont waste my time on DTR2 isaid oh really why is that .he said made a few post on here got bashed !!! HE ALSO SAID YOUR A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES ,,,,, WELL you all started the bashing i a ? about gears change and acceleration. i ran in the browser a few times they come off the corner like a rocket thanks why i asked about gears then acceleration factor . I ASKED A ? mabe not the way to ask that ? I DID NOT CALL YOU GUYS CHEATERS!!!!! ISAID THERE CHEATING IN EVERY GAME as not GOLDFISH there are ways to cheat!!!!! SO let do some BASHING 1 HOOVERSracing4th you posted 2 Ididnt reply to deadbolt because i thought he was joking!!!! then you start BASHING ME for a ? deadbolt asked i liked your 2 post you can read what you wrote AGAIN JMO YES YOU ARE SLOW ALL MOST LAST IN EVERY RACE LMFAO I i saw some of your post JMO you might want to stop running your C**K SUCKER AND LEARN TO DRIVE GOLD FISH LOL VLR 49 SEE YA HAD TO POST DUM SH*T CAN YA SAY LOSER XCR ORSO NOW THAAT WAS FUNNY LOL THEN COMES BLS J- MAC SEE YOU START BASHING ME OVER A? idid call you a cheater !!!!!!!!! and i dont GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOUR PLAY ON OR WITH!!!!! AS FOR KEEPING UP THATS NOT WHAT YOUR OLE LADY SAID ILL BE BAN FROM HERE !!!!! AND THATS ALL RIGHT IM NOT IN YOUR CLICK SOME OF YOU ALL CAN S*CK MY D*CK!!!!!! JMO

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66775

everything a person would need, is on this web site, that.. certain people do , for nothing..... just a game , bro.......

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66793

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
oh my god guys I think we screwed up. He got back from a REAL RACE TRACK GUYS. GUYS. A. REAL. RACE. TRACK. Because none of us EVER go to real races. Its too scary outside the internet. Why would anybody ever go to a real race track!? lol I think we hurt his feelings and he started drinking. He's slurring his post and has worse spelling and grammar now than Hoover does when he's posting on his phone in the -50 degree igloo he lives in in Alaska lol.

Everyone cheats.. 8 years 11 months ago #66795

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221
Smh
Last edit: by Gei$ler.

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66796

hustlin wrote: WOW, just got back from a real race track!!!!!! got talking to some guys about on line sim racing before i could say anything one dude said dont waste my time on DTR2 isaid oh really why is that .he said made a few post on here got bashed !!! HE ALSO SAID YOUR A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES ,,,,, WELL you all started the bashing i a ? about gears change and acceleration. i ran in the browser a few times they come off the corner like a rocket thanks why i asked about gears then acceleration factor . I ASKED A ? mabe not the way to ask that ? I DID NOT CALL YOU GUYS CHEATERS!!!!! ISAID THERE CHEATING IN EVERY GAME as not GOLDFISH there are ways to cheat!!!!! SO let do some BASHING 1 HOOVERSracing4th you posted 2 Ididnt reply to deadbolt because i thought he was joking!!!! then you start BASHING ME for a ? deadbolt asked i liked your 2 post you can read what you wrote AGAIN JMO YES YOU ARE SLOW ALL MOST LAST IN EVERY RACE LMFAO I i saw some of your post JMO you might want to stop running your C**K SUCKER AND LEARN TO DRIVE GOLD FISH LOL VLR 49 SEE YA HAD TO POST DUM SH*T CAN YA SAY LOSER XCR ORSO NOW THAAT WAS FUNNY LOL THEN COMES BLS J- MAC SEE YOU START BASHING ME OVER A? idid call you a cheater !!!!!!!!! and i dont GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOUR PLAY ON OR WITH!!!!! AS FOR KEEPING UP THATS NOT WHAT YOUR OLE LADY SAID ILL BE BAN FROM HERE !!!!! AND THATS ALL RIGHT IM NOT IN YOUR CLICK SOME OF YOU ALL CAN S*CK MY D*CK!!!!!! JMO

least i have real friends on here i call friends who race and just race win or lose u can call me wtf ever u want it dont bother me move along lol

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66797

BLS J-MAC wrote: oh my god guys I think we screwed up. He got back from a REAL RACE TRACK GUYS. GUYS. A. REAL. RACE. TRACK. Because none of us EVER go to real races. Its too scary outside the internet. Why would anybody ever go to a real race track!? lol I think we hurt his feelings and he started drinking. He's slurring his post and has worse spelling and grammar now than Hoover does when he's posting on his phone in the -50 degree igloo he lives in in Alaska lol.

btw j mac i live in good old wv agion

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66799

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

Hooversracing4h wrote:

BLS J-MAC wrote: oh my god guys I think we screwed up. He got back from a REAL RACE TRACK GUYS. GUYS. A. REAL. RACE. TRACK. Because none of us EVER go to real races. Its too scary outside the internet. Why would anybody ever go to a real race track!? lol I think we hurt his feelings and he started drinking. He's slurring his post and has worse spelling and grammar now than Hoover does when he's posting on his phone in the -50 degree igloo he lives in in Alaska lol.

btw j mac i live in good old wv agion

Ah, welcome back to the 48 lol. You've probably been there awhile since you've been racing with us lol

acceleration factor 8 years 11 months ago #66801

lol yup never had net in ak to race so lol
  • Page: