Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

38-40 LAP DISCONNECT 10 years 8 months ago #53609

• BLS_BW43
  • BLS_BW43's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Hey folks , Short Tracker Started having 38-40 lap disconnect the last 2 nights..... I ve heard of it but can't offer any help to correct.

Anyone out there know how???? plzz help this fine new racer if u can offer any advise . THANKS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AIR_ST24

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BLS_BW43.

38-40 LAP DISCONNECT 10 years 8 months ago #53621

thanks for posting this bw it just started a few races ago any help i could use thanks

38-40 LAP DISCONNECT 10 years 8 months ago #53623

i found a thread on here and come to think about it i had the same problem at the doit race,which was a joke to begin with haha,he might have a track or chassis that the server is reading incorrectly.what i did was took all tracks and chassis we not currenlty using and just run one track at a time and the chassis we do use.for more help here is the thread i found teamvlr.com/index.php/forum/general-dtr2...dering-why-help.html
\,,/ -_- \,,/ If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs Then Stay On The Porch \,,/ -_- \,,/

38-40 LAP DISCONNECT 10 years 8 months ago #53634

It has nothing to do with the track, skins, sets, replays, ect. The server only looks at that when you join the server or when someone else joins the server and a race isnt going. However if you are getting booted as soon as you join a server or if you are crashing the servers then this is the cause.

If you are getting booted after a certain amount of time It is a connection issue. In the past for most people it has been a problem with their router. 1st make sure that you are not on wireless. Most likely your router is changing(switching) channels or ips after a set amount of time. This cause a brief connection drop which kicks you. However each router/modem is different so its hard to say how to disable this in yours if that is indeed the case.

38-40 LAP DISCONNECT 10 years 8 months ago #53647

thanks orso i'll look into my router and try that

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 36 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form