Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Online Racing 10 years 9 months ago #52625

Trying to get into some online races but am have a little trouble. I have Ventrilo set up but cant find where to join the servers. Do you join by entering the ip address in the multiplayer part of the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Online Racing 10 years 9 months ago #52629

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Yes the IP goes in the Multiplayer join ip... i seen u in vent ... helps to have some sort of a microphone to communicate... Join vent chat and u can communicate that way also... and the race procedure , lineups etc will be in Vent Chat , MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TRACK AND CARS being ran before u go into IP s
Good Luck... hit the Browser and get some laps in there also if folks are in there.

Any other Questions just ask !

Online Racing 10 years 9 months ago #52673

alright good. I entered the qualifying one last night but it allowed me to switch tracks, set track condition, and ect. Plus it listed me in there alone. Is that how it is? i expected all of that to be set and unchangeable?

Online Racing 10 years 9 months ago #52675

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Yes thats the way it is, the Host can change everything, all servers the same, All leagues prac, etc usually run 47 wetness, damage off, tire wear on, class on Late Model unless otherwise noted.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 53 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form