Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

bought to give up! 11 years 3 months ago #47344

everytime i download dtr2, some of the files get misplaced in my pc and when i go to put skins, chassis,sets..ect. , they are going in the wrong files somehow. i have deleted and redownloaded three times with no luck getting things to work. about a year ago, Shock went online and took remote control of my pc and helped me out. i was woundering if someone could help me out again that way. i really hate to ask, but im about to go crazy here! any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bought to give up! 11 years 3 months ago #47348

we can set up a meeting and i can help. most likely either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

john white

bought to give up! 11 years 3 months ago #47371

thanks for the response friend! i need all the help i can get! when would be good for you?? i am downloading again as i write this. thanks again.

bought to give up! 11 years 3 months ago #47375

now. just e-mail me.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 19 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form