Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Speedway City hates me 12 years 1 month ago #26122

• chzbrgr
  • chzbrgr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • offline hero
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm having a problem running Speedway City 2k12 in browser racing. The problem is, I can set up the car, see the chatroom, and do all of that business just fine.

However, when the host starts the race, I see the loading screen, the bar fills to halfway, and then DTR2 crashes and I am unceremoniously returned to the desktop. This problem only occurs on Speedway City 2k12.

I just did a full reinstall of DTR2 one day ago. I own an original CD copy of the game (good ol' thing still works after all these years).

DISCLAIMER: I am a veteran of offline racing, but only recently moved to civilization where high speed Internet access is bountiful enough to afford such luxuries as browser racing. Though I know a lot about computers and making DTR2 work offline, I am a noob at multiplayer problems.

Any help that anyone out there can offer would be much appreciated. I thank you for your consideration.

Also, I'd just like to say that my first three days of browser racing have been awesome. As soon as I get to a point where I don't look like a total noob out there, I plan to get a headset and run some league races. I look forward to waving to many of you as you pass by me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Speedway City hates me 12 years 1 month ago #26123

dont worry if you do run some league races im a rookie also there is even a rookie league
if you aint cant beat them then get a faster car or quit

Re: Speedway City hates me 12 years 1 month ago #26130

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Turn your graphics onto high resolution textures. If that doesn't work also turn your graphics to 32-bit textures
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Speedway City hates me 12 years 1 month ago #26220

• chzbrgr
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • offline hero
Thanks, guys, but I'm still getting the crash to desktop halfway through loading. It's only on Speedway City though. I even tried different resolutions and still crashed.

Re: Speedway City hates me 12 years 1 month ago #26272

• chzbrgr
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • offline hero
Crud. Now it just crashes in multiplayer every time. I opened up the errorlog file. It told me:

DTR2 caused an Access Violation in module DTR2.exe at 001b:6d9ab2a0.
Exception handler called in main thread.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 59 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form