Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need some advice 13 years 5 months ago #2074

Need some help guys, dont know what i am doing wrong. Its getting tougher and tougher to get online and get my a$$ handed to me every race. I am holding a straight line through the turns have good setups and steadily run .3 to .5 slower. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Everybody says it takes time when i ask for help, but no advice gets handed out. :S
Dont blame me for using all your tearoffs. Catch up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Need some advice 13 years 5 months ago #2075

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
well , im not sure if this will help or not , make sure you have your realism set to 100% or what ever the highest setting is

if you use automatic tranny expect your times to usually be slower in the neighborhood of .2

depending on what you steer with (wheel , controller) you can try chaNging your steering lock (i use controller and usually have mine anywhere from 9-13 depending oon the track and how i want it to react)

also racing line will affect the times , most browser tracks(default) everyone fights for the same way around , so it is hard to keep pace when you are out of the prefered groove -- alot of the newer tracks being made have multiple grooves(high and low) that run comparable times

and , yes it does take alot of seat time , alot - ive been racing online with this game since it came out(many moons ago) and im still no where near the fastest guy out there

as long as you can keep your nose clean when guys are racing around you , it doesnt matter how fast or slow you are , respect is gained by giving respect , we all know it isnt the easiest thing to be fast out of the box
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Last edit: by DeadBolt.

Re: Need some advice 13 years 5 months ago #2076

demise

i have been on off racing online for 6 years i have 4 wins to my name last comming in 06 ur learn takes time alote time im still slow but i have alote fun and racing each time adds more learning to u ur welcome to come run with wvrs if u like we help u or we try to www.wvrs.tk my normal finish postion is last and im host lol fun is bigest thing winning is great but not everthing

Re: Need some advice 13 years 5 months ago #2077

Thanx guys. I am really not worried about winning I just want to be able to compete. It gets kinda boring when your goin around the track by yourself while everybody else leaves you in there dust.
Dont blame me for using all your tearoffs. Catch up.

Re: Need some advice 13 years 5 months ago #2087

• JDS13
  • Limited Late
  • Limited Late
  • Thank you received: 0
It takes time and dedication bud , a lot of it to, that's the main reason u see so much of the bitching going on, But in all if you enjoy playing the game then that's the main goal here. Ive lost more races than ill ever win in Sims and i never hope it will end. If ya need help with any thing Instant Message me. I'll be more than happy to help ya as many here are.
BE WHO YOU ARE NOT WHO THEY WANT YOU TO BE!!!

Re: Need some advice 13 years 1 month ago #3846

anyone help with me with the 4/10 mile gears i need auto.. also 2/7th mile gears for auto plz help ...
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re:Need some advice 13 years 1 month ago #3872

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
80-65-460 with 86 rears...You can tweek them from there but that will be close on the 4/10

the smaller track would be around a 90-80-470
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re:Need some advice 13 years 1 month ago #3873

thanks
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re:Need some advice 13 years 1 month ago #3874

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
You can get a bunch of really good sets off this site. And they have the gears youll need on them too
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 86 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form