Saturday, May 04, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23571

Shock= dirty, dirty, dirty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23572

There are a few pretty good drivers that are still active. JV's still getting around pretty good in the browser and there are a few others I would put ahead of several names on those lists.
Buck

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23573

im goin to make a top 50 list see where i rank

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23574

like me buck?
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23684

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
1. Wheel - Although not quite as dominate due to some up and commers he is still the driver to beat anytime he shows up! Plus he hardly never makes mistakes! (unless Rain or Shock is involved or that pesky gate at Atomic)
2. Rain - Sure he is very agressive but he wants to win more than he wants to make friends. Since the WFO reshuffle he has been winning alot!
3. Shock - Shock continues to be one of the best around. A threat to win anytime he shows up! Plus he has seemed to figure out the draft tracks!
4. A2D - Great talent and can be as fast as anyone anywhere!
5. F1yer - F1 is dropping down the list only because he dont race quite as much. F1 is one of the all time greats and still is bad ass fast!
6. Blaze - This dude is getting better and better! Still get alittle hot under the collar at times which effects him alittle but he can make a car scoot!
7. Jim - Jim has really came on as of late and finally deserves to be in the top 10. The rate he is going he will be a top 5 choice in no time!
8. BW - B-Dub has really tuned up the heat since changing his number and getting the Petty Blue #43 car
9. JW - How tough is this top 10 when JW is ranked 9th? This dude is a killer and can win reguardless of the track or cars!
10. WFO_11 - Is so fast sometimes that he gets accused of cheating! Im really glad for him that he records his races to prove otherwise!

Drivers just outside the top 10 in no particular order
Fascheck
McGee
Karl
D*K*
Farmer
JSN
Ice
Jammin
RB
Gates
Thats not a bad next top 10 either!
Tell me that these guys couldnt come in and win at any given time!!!

I dont know about the rest of you but I think the competition is as tough as it has been since before the mass exodus when DirtFactor came out! This is a great time to play this game!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Last edit: by Icefighter. Reason: Shock and Blaze told me to!

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23687

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
I've actually finished ahead of Wheel 6 of the last 7 races in dtr2 that we've been in and have more wins than him this month. Five of those I won and he finished second. I don't know how Rain's ahead of me but as you race me more on the new internet you will see that I can pass clean now and I'm more consistent. Jim can tell you how clean I was with him Sunday although it resulted in me getting hit but I don't think I touched him one time the whole race with three cars bunched up.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23688

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
What I mean is Rain passes dirty to get a lot of his wins where I've finished second a lot this month by not passing until I could get a clean look. Like I said I think passing clean takes more talent than moving someone out of the way and I used to do that a lot but not so much now that I can see where the cars are and can time my lifting/passing better.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23689

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Also how did BLZ not make the list. He's been running awesome since you've been racing once or twice a week

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23690

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
1.VLR Shock - As of late hes been killer fast. Just look on the schedule page speaks for itself.

2.VLR Wheel - You know that if your gnna win ur gnna have to beat him. Thats hard to do.

3.WFO Rain - When he shows he is always running for the win. Very aggressive driver but works in his favor.

4.JFR A2D - When he shows he is one of the fastest there.

5.BLS Flyer - Although not running much lately. He is at the front almost every time battling for the win.

6.BLS BW - He cleanly runs from the back to the front night after night not touching anyone. He is 6th fastest but as a driver hes is probably #1 in this game with control of his car at all times

7.VLR JW - Very aggressive driver. Hes another that is in the hunt every night.

8.WFO Blaze - Has finished outside the top 5 a handful of times since coming back. He has more wins since his return that he had the 2 years before he left.

9.JFR Jim - Dude is killer at Atomic. But is running top 5 everywhere else.

10.BLS Ice - Doesnt race much but as of lately has started to turn it back up.

Btw buck. Browser does not matter. Nobody cares how fast people are on default tracks. Show to a league event and race the 30 or 40 fastest drivers in this game.
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Last edit: by Blaze.

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23692

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Honestly I forgot about Blaze! I guess Im going to have to go edit that list now! And as far as you Wheel and Rain. Its really close and I dont think i could disagree with you 3 in any order on anyone's list. But my favorite thing is that its alot closer with the top 15 than it used to be. There are a few guys that arnt on this list that can win anytime as well.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23693

• Blaze
  • Thank you received: 12
There are alot of guys that didnt make lists. Jammin Jsn and WFO 11 to name 3 that were boarder line on my list. And with a few more nights of seeing ryan run that wfo 11 machine he is gnna work his way into my top 10 for sure
I'm the fuckin moderator, bitches

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23694

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yeah I had to edit my top 10...I forgot about him as well!

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23695

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
1. Wheel - Although not quite as dominate due to some up and commers he is still the driver to beat anytime he shows up! Plus he hardly never makes mistakes! (unless Rain or Shock is involved or that pesky gate at Atomic)
2. Rain - Sure he is very agressive but he wants to win more than he wants to make friends. Since the WFO reshuffle he has been winning alot!
3. Shock - Shock continues to be one of the best around. A threat to win anytime he shows up! Plus he has seemed to figure out the draft tracks!
4. A2D - Great talent and can be as fast as anyone anywhere!
5. F1yer - F1 is dropping down the list only because he dont race quite as much. F1 is one of the all time greats and still is bad ass fast!
6. Blaze - This dude is getting better and better! Still get alittle hot under the collar at times which effects him alittle but he can make a car scoot!
7. Jim - Jim has really came on as of late and finally deserves to be in the top 10. The rate he is going he will be a top 5 choice in no time!
8. BW - B-Dub has really tuned up the heat since changing his number and getting the Petty Blue #43 car
9. JW - How tough is this top 10 when JW is ranked 9th? This dude is a killer and can win reguardless of the track or cars!
10. WFO_11 - Is so fast sometimes that he gets accused of cheating! Im really glad for him that he records his races to prove otherwise!
11. Ice - Just doesnt get the laps he need to to compete at the highest level anymore. Still a major threat to win and dont miss many shows when he attends a race. Plus he is still faster than Fascheck!
12. Fascheck - Fas is one of those guys that can win a race or finish 30th depending on how many hoes he has at the moment. Scary good when hes on his game though!
13. Gates - In a given month he could move from the top to the bottom of this list. If he gets out front he is really tough to catch!
14. McGee - Commonly referred to as the cleanest driver in the game, it sometimes hurts him but he can still get it done (at least thats what Mama T says)!
15. JSN - JSN is a tough competitor, and can compete anywhere. Given the time to practice and a good starting spot he can run away with it. Like McGee hes alittle to nice sometimes
16. Jammin - Jammin just dont run enough to be much higher on this list but when he does he can run with some of the best around!
17. RB - If he ever got a controller or a wheel he would be a monster! Still hes not someone you enjoy having to run down because he is super smooth on keys!
18. Farmer - Coming back from surgery hes made some A-Mains with some pretty deep talent in it. Once he gets his stamina back and can run a full feature with no problems he will shoot up this list
19. Starnes - Has had to really work at shedding an old stigma and is an easy target but he has improved and is more likely to make an A-Main than not. And he can run with the big dogs!
20. Kev - Kev has had a win since his return but is still getting in the groove of things. Super clean as well and would rather make friends than take you out!

I dont know about the rest of you but I think the competition is as tough as it has been since before the mass exodus when DirtFactor came out! This is a great time to play this game!

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23697

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I'd put Wheel #1 until someone can consistently beat him for more than a month. I think I've beat him more times than he's beat me this month but it's hard to sustain that against him. I DID tell him once I get new internet I'll be faster and cleaner but he didn't really believe me but so far it seems true. I didn't even have a win till February 8th of this month due to getting wrecked five straight races early on but that seems to be in the past. But Rain can't race clean enough for me to ever put him #1

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23698

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Well lets see your Shocker!

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23699

1.VLR_Shock
2.VLR_Wheel
3.BLS_F1yer
4.BLS BW43
5.JFR*A2D
6.VLR_McGee Cleanest driver that ive ever raced againt(Helped me Alot)
7.Blaze
8.Ice(Higher rank if raced more)
9.JW
10.Jason(Runs me clean every race)

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23700

Sorry rain i forgot u but u would be top6

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23701

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I posted my list two days ago although it was a bit of a joke

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23705

post your top 20 and dont make it a joke

Re: TOP 10 ACTIVE DRIVERS 12 years 2 months ago #23706

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Somebody please post a top 25 list so I don't feel so depressed about this.... :unsure: :(
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 267 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form