Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Having troubles. 7 years 3 months ago #72986

:blink: Hi everyone, been racing sim games for years. Found DTR2 on ebay for a few bucks. I used to have it, and the original too. I've race NASCAR sims forever. So, I should be able to figure this out but can't. I have Windows 7 64 bit, Ultimate, Logitech G27 wheel. (this is in the Options page) I try to use it as my controller, but the game will freeze, if it doesn't freeze. It's like my wheel isn't there. I've youtubed and Googled to no avail. I don't remember having this problem, but when I had this game originally, I'm not sure if I had a wheel then. Do I need to import something from Logitech? Or is a patch out there? Thanks Tyler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Having troubles. 7 years 3 months ago #72987

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hi,

At least three other people were having this problem and this is how they got it to work with their G27s. Worth a shot:

make sure your shifter isn't in a gear. I had same problem. couldn't calibrate, the gear shifter is on its own axis? just make sure its in neutral!!!

Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: tylerscott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 10 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form