Sunday, May 05, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72596

• WFO Rainman
  • WFO Rainman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
Seems like you can make up rules as you go still, have cautions when you want.... Im done.. im sorry JW.. you deserved that win after second un called for caution.. I'm done.....my car got wicked tight for some reason after caution. I lost my mind. I am sorry to JW... tired of getting called for bullshit that has nothing to do with me.. tired of everyone running everyone over.. I start every race with a clear mind. I don't go out of line till I get screwed.. If I see you on iracing that would be cool.try again.. this game I cant get out from shadow you all casted upon me.. im done tryin.. I stay quiet and show up just to get shit talked about me.. well there. I gave you something to talk shit to me about finally.

Sorry JW, was my frustration getting better of me because IM THE BAD GUY, and you niggered me last Tuesday when I did nothing wrong to you....
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72597

Thats always been your motto if you cant beat them wreck them.................. Wish i knew what i did last Tuesday. Its all good man if you hadnt been banned for the year i would still maybe run you clean, but i guess you will never know.......... All in all its just a game and i dont hold grudges unless its Shock lol jk :whistle: :laugh:

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72598

you did get me JW...i cant believe that....as clean as I am......

depressing race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72599

I'm sorry if I did man, it was a messed up night.....

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72600

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

WFO Rainman wrote: Seems like you can make up rules as you go still, have cautions when you want.... Im done.. im sorry JW.. you deserved that win after second un called for caution.. I'm done.....my car got wicked tight for some reason after caution. I lost my mind. I am sorry to JW... tired of getting called for bullshit that has nothing to do with me.. tired of everyone running everyone over.. I start every race with a clear mind. I don't go out of line till I get screwed.. If I see you on iracing that would be cool.try again.. this game I cant get out from shadow you all casted upon me.. im done tryin.. I stay quiet and show up just to get shit talked about me.. well there. I gave you something to talk shit to me about finally.

Sorry JW, was my frustration getting better of me because IM THE BAD GUY, and you niggered me last Tuesday when I did nothing wrong to you....

**DRIVES INTO TURN 1 WIDE OPEN TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER FOR NO REASON**

Then claims there has been a shadow cast on him from others lmao...
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72601

Ikr smfh

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72602

It was a terrible track choice overall. To tight and one lane
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72603

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
It actually raced damn good with the handful of guys that can drive. We had 47 guys here back in 2012 and didn't have an issue and the A Main was full of passing and great racing. Even tonight the top two finishers started 10th and 8th. You can pass here easier than almost any other track cause the groove a lane up from what most people run is really really good in traffic.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72607

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
There's nothing wrong with the track. Its been used time and time again for quite a few different series and multiple different chassis. Hell the first SDLM race I hosted was ran at TVR. Track is good its just the way people wanted to "race" on it tonight that was the problem.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72608

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
That's my point.. VLR never does any wrong.. JW never touched me last Tuesday.. and since when there is a wreck we call a restart... two times... not a glitch.. is a fucking hole in the wall. if you hit it you are done.. lets call a restart this time though.. cause vlr said so

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72610

Dude it's just game. U and I both know that what u did was uncalled for. Sorry for whatever I did last Tuesday. Smfh......

Last edit: by VLR JW.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72611

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
It was uncalled for.. why I'm done. This game shouldn't get me upset anymore... I have fun racing the late show.. my nerves are shot.. I don't hold grudges. But I did..

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72612

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I was loose all night. After restart??? It got stupid tight... I don't get that part of it.. I blew my mind... wasn't even drinking. Maybe I need to.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72613

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Even rb been talking shit. Even though he was usually fucking drunk and on keys. So yea... I'm the bad guy.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72618

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

WFO Rainman wrote: That's my point.. VLR never does any wrong.. JW never touched me last Tuesday.. and since when there is a wreck we call a restart... two times... not a glitch.. is a fucking hole in the wall. if you hit it you are done.. lets call a restart this time though.. cause vlr said so

Did he touch you last Tuesday though?? I don't remember seeing that. I do remember seeing you barreling into turn 4 at Boone trying to wreck the field it looked like.

And the restart was called cause I thought your teammate was froze. If he wasn't, then he probably shouldn't be going backwards on the track. And the second restart KG was froze in the racing groove and several people hit him. It's almost like in your original post you are apologizing but then proceed to blame it all on everyone else. It was your own teammate that hit the glitch, not anybody from VLR.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72620

Don't worry shock. Me or rain won't run vlr anymore. maybe y'all have peachy clean precious races. If I wanted to go backwards on the track I would have. Maybe would have waited Til 3 to go to do it to have the race called and ruin it for all. So yea. Hope all of you guys are happy. Lost two guys who really appreciated dtr2. Iracing is awesome btw and you all need it now to be ahead for dirt Don't hesitate to ask for help on there. Later

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72621

hmmmm sounds typical for todays standersd srry jmo there was a reson I moved to mainly offline Less DramA srry all involed game is for fun WIN OR LOSE FUN think most ppl forget what fun is jmo

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72623

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

FASCHEK wrote: Don't worry shock. Me or rain won't run vlr anymore. maybe y'all have peachy clean precious races. If I wanted to go backwards on the track I would have. Maybe would have waited Til 3 to go to do it to have the race called and ruin it for all. So yea. Hope all of you guys are happy. Lost two guys who really appreciated dtr2. Iracing is awesome btw and you all need it now to be ahead for dirt Don't hesitate to ask for help on there. Later

Lmao "losing" rain is a GOOD thing. Rain is banned forever anyway. If I were a WFO member I would be ashamed to be associated with him anyway since he drives like a fkn idiot and doesn't take the blame for his stupidity. Look at him the last few weeks. Every race he's gotten passed in he ends up flying in wide open to take out whoever passed him. He should be banned from every league.

I'm not sure what you're mad about since we restarted for you and your TEAMMATE RAINMAN is the one saying that we shouldn't have since you apparently just glitched and din't actually freeze. So I said well if he didn't freeze and just glitched then how does that benefit VLR like he said since you are the one that "glitched" and not a VLR guy. Take it up with Rain cause he's the one saying you didn't freeze in his passive aggressive apology where he blames everyone but himself.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72624

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
His whole "apology" was still an effort to blame everyone else for his problems.

two times... not a glitch.. is a fucking hole in the wall. if you hit it you are done.. lets call a restart this time though

He's mad cause we called a restart for his TEAMMATE who I thought was froze. And then his teammate comes on here cussing VLR too when really he should be mad that his teammate is throwing him under the bus saying that since his teammate apparently hit the glitch that he should be done and we shouldn't have restarted for him.

Caution #1 - Faschek froze in the infield
Caution #2 - KG froze on the track and cars hit him - definitely not a glitch

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

I'm Sorry, I'm done.. 7 years 5 months ago #72625

Here is what happen to me. I should have won but anyway. I was minding my own buisness on the slower line. Real Early in the race. I get Fkin drilled by Jw. I go to infield and considering destroying the whole race but I don't I accidentally hit tab and it escaped cover instead of closing out which caused my game to freeze and my car probably did run all over the track. If anyone should be mad that whole start of the race. It should be me. I got robbed of the win. Tell it like it is fella. Plus I'm better than rain on Iracing

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 26 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form