Friday, May 17, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71149

hey guys im looking for some one who can make me a skinn for my son on here im an old school dtr2 player but never learned the ins and out of skins tracks an such my son is a 13 year old real life race car driver who has it bad for this game an is dieing for a car that looks like his own he races at golden isles speedway witch we thought was cool that some one has made the track into the game the car is what they call a super street its not a full out late model but its close its a 3 link late model chassi (trying to give a lil info on the type of car so who eever does this for me can choses the best base chassi) if you make it just a late model that would be just fine also. here is a link to his facebook page for his racing for more pics and videos if you need them thanks in advance

jordan fowler/m&f racing : www.facebook.com/JordanFowlerMandFRacing/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71151

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Thanks for sharing. I hope someone will be able to make this for him. Good luck at Golden Isles! How close is the track on here to the real thing? I know they changed the walls again this year or last year.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71152

i have never raced out at golden isles my self so im not realy sure i will have to get him to try it out an give me some feed back... im old school i raced back at old jax raceway befor it closed down not drove a car sence but the jax track that is on here i think does the old jax raceway justice

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71182

Man has the game died out this bad that there are no more skin makers out there?

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71194

i will give it a shot TS skinz check them out!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71213

WHAT color is the fuel cell And class are you running

Last edit: by brt99b.

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 11 months ago #71219

fuel cell is black and you if you can you can just make it a new gen late model for online racing witch ever yall use on here for league will work let you make that call driver name is jordan fowler

thanks

Last edit: by tigerhawk904. Reason: left out some stuff

any one have time to make a skinn 7 years 10 months ago #71237

thanks TS Skinz the skin looks awsome he is one happy boy

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 32 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form