Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70765

My new Pro Stock Orange Bomb Mustang is a real screamer. I've added everything possible from the Parts Shop I could It appears that I'm the fastest car around. I place first in every race I enter. There doesn't seem to be any competition anymore. I've 'beaten' the game, so to speak.
Question is, is there a way to beef up the AI? Can they be made to be more competitive on the Pro Stock level?

Thanks, guys... :)
a.k.a. Rick
Don't fry bacon in the nude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70766

try downloading the default pro stocks i created and there 2 ways 1 is u can open str file if its add on if its in game u cant change it. but if add on open str file in notpade scrool down ur see this

[drivers]

best ability = 1.000000
worst ability = 0.8000
spread modifier = 1.000000

change top 2 higher # harder there be i run this for most my stuff u can also increese
difficulty = 7.00000 higher harder hope helps

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70769

Oh, OK. I don't know where to look for it in the Downloads section. I don't know what category it's under. I'm the noobee so could you please post a link to where it is?

Many thanks. :)
a.k.a. Rick

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70782

look in uttlitys section. there sevral series files in there have what u need all but tracks . defult game stocks in there read readme file in them to get info. also if ur interested in learning more on offline making there some series help files ill try get links to it soon

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70791

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Time to move up to LM B) , in LM on offline I load up many different chassis and drive a slow one and leave tracks alone some times it works sometimes not.

If you ever decide to run online the tracks you modify for offline will checksum so I'd tuck them in a seperate folder when not in use to save confusion .

Happy Motoring !

Last edit: by BLS_BW43.

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70793

BLS_BW43 wrote: Time to move up to LM B) , in LM on offline I load up many different chassis and drive a slow one and leave tracks alone some times it works sometimes not.

If you ever decide to run online the tracks you modify for offline will checksum so I'd tuck them in a seperate folder when not in use to save confusion .

Happy Motoring !

bw i was refuring to series str only not track files as u stated if u edit them make 2 1 for offline 1 reg. i used 2 difrent sfolders for what i run online and offline if i do change ai on track i change name like adding in to name keeps from having checsum mis mach

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70797

OK, I'll look around.

I don't know what LM is?

I can't play online. I don't have internet access with my personal computer.
It's a shame cuz I'd love to race against real people. Maybe someday.

Thanks a bunch... :)
a.k.a. Rick

Last edit: by thegrindre.

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70799

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
LM = Late Models.

If you have a cell phone you can use the tethering on your cell phone to get internet that way and race online.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Is it possible to beef up the AI? 8 years 2 weeks ago #70802

LM = Late Models... DUH!!! :blink:

I have a government issue cell phone and is the bottom of the line model and it does not have internet access functions/abilties. It is free to us old senior citizens, tho. B)

Thanks, Shock,
a.k.a. Rick

Last edit: by thegrindre.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 21 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form