Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New weekly offlines 9 years 3 months ago #64525

I have uploaded new weekly offlines for 3 classes of cars default game stocks, mini stocks and imca stock cars. Ill be making more down road after get moved enjoy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New weekly offlines 9 years 3 months ago #64567

guys and or gals if there any racing offlines let me know how there doing or what I need to do make them beter. also after im back in wv I plan make more for modlites, 410 wings and nw sprints and maybe more all be genric locals

New weekly offlines 9 years 2 months ago #65016

as soon as get my tower desk top back ill be making few more weekly racing classes. going to use bls mod but change name to a mod for offline and class it to modifies. be adding to pro and imca stocks series. if anyone has another class let me know. mod lites be another weekly racing .

New weekly offlines 9 years 2 months ago #65017

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
Did you move back to WV?

New weekly offlines 9 years 2 months ago #65070

yup. been in just over week. don't have my pc yet as weather made imposable to get but should have this week hope

New weekly offlines 9 years 1 month ago #65429

iv been busy here after being home and after week in hospital im making up for lost time. new E Mod off lines be out soon. 1 i had posted earlier i decided i wanted to add to and redo bit so that's y there down. may have real driver names on some tracks if able to copy and past but within a week there be a imca/E Mod type series out im also working on a national tour witch will have real drivers listed but use base skins more info later

New weekly offlines 9 years 1 month ago #65509

NEW TO COME FROM HOOVERS RACING Mod lite offlines in work base just like others making a for offline make of nsdra 2 lm and new to be out crate with same chassi. Renaming them Gen 2 SLM and Gen 2 CLM like othr cars thre be release with weekly locas in base format.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 16 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form