Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60322

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but I am trying to hunt down 2005 to 2008 modified skins. More specifically they were created by Ace and The Deuce and were released on bhmotorsports. I am hoping somebody who has been around for long time would have them. I had them at one time until my PC died and I lost everything. I've managed to customize and create my own offline series, featuring the super dirt series using the bbv5 chassis, a 358 series using the V3 mod chassis but with some editing to make them second slower then big blocks and also have a sportsman series which are 2 seconds slower then big blocks. Each of the 3 series have variety of different drivers and skins. I am thinking of releasing the series once I finish everything. I will take no credit for skins tracks or chassis used and give credit to where it's due, all I did was just put my own updated series together. Forgot I also have a RoC series using southern tier drivers I will release as well.

For the chassis I just consolidated them and just have 1 big
Block chassis, 1 small block chassis and 1 sportsman chassis to make my life easier.

I Would like to be able to find the 05 to 08 skins to have even more variety of drivers, if anything I'll even post who I am looking for specifically when I get home from work.

If interested I could even post current driver rosters to be able to show you guys the variety the 3 series has now.

Thank you
Kyle Merkel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kylemerkel.

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60326

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hey Kyle, the2deuce posted all those nice modified skins here on VLR. Maybe I can hunt down his email for you and have you email him and see if he can send them to you! Alternately, try typing in www.web.archive.org and look up bhmotorsports.com and see if it'll let you download any of them from there. Here's his email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60329

Yea I got basically all the skins on here apart of a series one way or another but would like to get some more New York based drivers as well. Everything on here is 09 and newer just missing the 05 to 08 skins he made.

I tried the web archive approach but always get error. I wish it worked or I'd have everything I need.

Thanks

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60337

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Kyle I am looking to see all that I have...if I can find anything useful for you I will post on here...I'm sure I have a whole bunch of The Duece's and Manndrakes stuff tucked away on one of these hard drives

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60338

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
If you guys come up with anything give me a shout. I'd like to have them too. I'm also trying to get a lot of the local guys modified cars made from around here but the guy I asked to do it is about as motivated as Shock is when it comes to skin painting, so if I ever get any big block skins from him I'll post them on here.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60339

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
There I uploaded 2 or 3 things that i had the time to look for...hope they are helpful...I'm sure there are some duplicates and foreign mod chassis' but the textures are all there to be converted...ENJOY!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60340

Thanks a lot Ray for posting the stuff you have posted so far! I really appreciate it. J-Mac I will probably release everything to the public once I make sure there are no errors and stuff. With Ray posting the files he has, I hope to have finished rosters by tonight. Hopefully by Sunday night or sometime over weekend I will be able to post everything.

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60341

Wow Awesome Ray, you basically had everything I needed and was looking for. The 07 skinpack is corrupt though believe, so not sure if you could try reposting that. But out of the other 2 files, I got a lot of faces I can add to the series and have different variety of schemes between the 358 and big block series so people don't get bored racing against same schemes. Thanks again!

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60342

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Yeah I just checked them out and theres a lot of neat different ones in there that I didn't have and can't wait to stick into my offline stuff.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

:2005-2008 modified skins/ Info on offline series 9 years 8 months ago #60345

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
No problem. I'll repost the 2007 thing later. I'm goin to create a mod chassis just for off line use that has similar speed and lap times to the offline DLM chassis so all of my tracks will have excellent AI No matter the chassis (mod or LM )

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 64 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form