Monday, May 06, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59065

• mav45
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 0
That's the problem With this game if anyone gets good they r a cheater if you beat anyone good your a cheater? How many wins does that OLD BASTARD! Karl have? so hes a cheater or a hypershifter then? how many wins u got shock? so ur a hypershifter too? just like Karl with that Right Call b/s lmfao all he sees threw them cataracts is what he wants too see and the right call is what he wants to be right at the time! just like covering up a lot of shit unless its something about someone that's on a different team! need I say more Karl!? Go get them cataracts removed then maybe people will take your word on what u see! have a loose car already and a low lock like I run and have someone hit u in the door and once ur car starts around its hard to save it! look at the flames coming out where im tryin to keep it on the track Dumb fuck! need I say more!? you cheatin bastard!? like they say the cheater calls anyone else a cheater that beats them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59066

• mav45
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 0
Im not even mad I just don't understand y it is that the only time Karl shows up is to start drama and run his maouth!? he says he wants to save this game and how it says he has the #1 team on this game? he does have a few of my real good friends on his team but him showing up just to start trash just makes his team members look bad! but he don't understand that I guess but the web site should say #1 Shit Starter By: Howie Doit bent over the arm of a couch! lol ok im done Peace Fuggers!!! :)

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59067

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
I was gonna let it go until you came on here running your mouth. I think ill just post the last 3 times you ran in my servers so your team will know what your doing you fukng cheater you never won a race in your life you didnt cheat. I have no idea why BLS let you on their team knowing what a hyper shifter you are, but now with your new cheat it blows my mind they let you tag BLS. well it dont much matter anyway with only 6 active player in the game. I actually gave up on the game anyway because of cheaters like you and Orso, and several other that have to cheat to win. Black ops is where im at.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mav45

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59069

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
we are all a bunch of fucking cheaters! and we suck at life :ohmy:
TIRE MASTER!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mav45

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59081

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
What you playin black ops on Karl?
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59090

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Atari 2600
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59091

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
damn i just traded my atari 2600 for a peice of used chewing gum 2 days ago.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59095

Fuck you Karl. I wasn’t even in this race so I’m not sure why you're running your cocksucker about me. The people like you who can’t stand to get beat or come to terms that some people are just better than them are why this game is dead. Every game in the world and real life sports for that matter, racing or non-racing has cheating, yet there are still games and real life sports so you can't blame the death of DTR2 on cheaters whether people are or not cheating.

Between you cheating yourself and lengths you go to cover up and systematically encourage your teams cheating, you are the biggest cheater to ever pirate DTR2.

I bet your getting beat at black ops also. I bet you have a "special" $6000 program for that game too and tell your same lame story to a new bunch of idiots dumb enough to half way believe your bullshit.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59097

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I'm not blaming the death of DTR2 on cheaters, I never said that. I think it has simply rans its course of time like most games. It lasted 5 years longer than I thought it would. What I did say is I stepped away from running league races when people like you have to cheat to win. When a person has merged a memory manager to their game, Lets say like CHEAT ENGINE 6.5 or Ram Cheat, you know like you did. and edit your horsepower and run a few laps with the manager on and record them laps and later during a race you recall them laps to the game with your hot key and turn a 1/2 a second faster than the best player. Well Id say thats pre Premeditated cheating. UN like Slammers ordeal with Woodall slipping him a edited track, call it what ever you want or Rays deal where it was a glitch in the sound bite. And for me I have never needed to cheat and never wanted to and I never cared wether I won or lost, I just like to play the game and for years thats all i did was browser race with friends until EVR_JV and EVR_ Woodn nominated me to EVR.
So you guys say well if a guy gets fast he must be cheating. not nessasary but if hes been running avarage laps for 3 years and all of a sudden hes like way faster and winning 3 or 4 in a row against the top dogs. I certainly want to take closer look as I did with you. I retrived 4 or 5 replays from different people and studied the hell out of the loading data that syncs the players to the host cpu and finally I found what I was looking for It was like a smoking gun. I compared that data with the data from the 3 races you raced in my server in the 2012 winternationals hmm no smoking gun there. So tell me Orso WHY did you do it. why didn't you just do the best you could and live with that. well it don't much matter now game is done were movin on I don't care who does what anymore. Kinda funny all this Bull Shit because I said it looked like Mav hit reverse to me. lol and he wore my phone out with text messages.
I can remeber a time Mav got banned from BLS for hitting reverse....lol Orso have a nice evening.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59099

• V49
  • 4-cylinder
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 1
This makes me "LOL" Some nigga, getting on a game forum that he apparently is "OVER WITH" lol, and black ops?? hit mee up if you ant a hack to that game, il hok ya up, you can shoot people through walls and shizzzzz . now back to DTR2, MAV can you hook me up with that cheat brothaa!

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59100

All this bullshit because you had to run your cocksucker about me cheating when i wasn’t even in the race. I don’t want to waste what little time you have left.

The more you talk the more you prove to be a liar. You have said many times you can tell anything from someone else's replay.
Now you have a smoking gun from your special machine and magic dust....you need to lay off that stuff your smoking. You also said Slammer, Mav, Ray, and all your other guys were not cheating. Now they were "accidentally" cheating. That’s like saying someone else slipped her a roofie and you accidentally had sex with her.

I can guarantee you that if I was going to cheat I’m not going to do it for 1 lap. If I’m going to spend the time to do it I would do!t for the whole race. You sure know a lot about it. how about you post the link to the tutorial on the doit forums for everyone to see.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59112

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
This is just a small piece of raw .rec data its from a VLR race at Knoxville 2k11 0n 1-19-2014 there are about 40,000 lines of encripted data in a entire replay. with-in the lines are what is called data blocks thats the little squares you see in the raw data when you are in your C++ software you can click on the block and open it up with a commercial winrar program (winrar434) it will then show you node by node results of each lap of a race each data block contains different info. it takes days to learn what data blocks are and whats in them you will learn what lines there in. there is several thousand of the data blocks in a replay but most are Erelevent to what your looking for. when your in your program all the lines are numbered and all the blocks are colored. in the next few weeks I will be working on a tutorial describing what you need and a step by step method on how to read a replay. every single cars data and track data and shift points and key strokes are all saved in a replay . I will show you where the loaded track info and and if all players synced 100% to the track, I will show you where each car shifted and how many times he shifted per lap, I will show you where it stores the information if you recalled memory, and much more, you will need a large hard drive after opening up a few data blocks you will need several (20 or more) gigabites of free space. you just have to take the time to pull it out. I tried to post a full replay in this post but the website didnt like the 40,000 lines of raw data and thought it was a virus. be carful with theses programming Characters they can screw up your computer if you dont know how they work you might want to have someone that programs help you. this is no special machine or magic dust just 10 years of messin around no different than editing tracks or chassis. I just always messed with the replays. stay tuned there will be more.

1/19/14knoxville2k11
V53vlr_53 g55I*24g5 ifrttwizlpjfr_last place g5cD!01newman
B43bls_bw43 g5+18bls_18 2014 g5B45g5 mav john deer-V4917va g51B2bls_2doit 0g5 grt 1"{>CÊÝÑ@»ÒÄ
ÚÐH?Bÿ¯ƒÍcwÙhEÀc

ÿS^ËAºIÑ?Q²A
šA£8«BEcf¿·¿‹B½¯ ?žöô=ÄãD¿9UF?CÝ!? ÁCÒTñ@µkÄ Ê0:?B§ƒÕcfakEÀc

ÿS‚èÔAï°@ˆy“AE··Aô_B—af¿2¨B@®A?JØ=c%¿Ã&?œÑB?éDÕCkMAv_Ä
J5"?B¦yÏc~¤lEÀc € ÿSw³ÃA­ùÕB=òfA”›ÎAÓèB6af¿Í²BÿL?ÈR->@J¿Ïz?}O?C>ÅC'=AðéÄRÑ?3?C¬¬Åc€chEÀ!c €ÿÿSÿи@\µ>@ʘBÓbf¿A±ŸB÷6?»û4>Ö/.¿vû0?â÷8?å Cåh!Aâš%ÄjLD>B› ®cŒónEÀ"c

ÿS
áAdž‘@Oý¨AF´¥A<ê®Bƒbf¿»‡BÌ_?vI>Ž˜F¿œJ?¶y?Z΋C»eA·÷,ÄÚðOU@C»{Ác§kEÀ!c

ÿT˜tANƧ@±®Aþu ApÛ¶BGcf¿€FxBì·?}ø=L@R¿²ÏS? Ç?>³C.Ò-AœÄZ‘Ff?B­ƒ¾c³š[EÀc

ÿTô®ÞA¹M!A!¬Aj¼ Aáw¥Bžbf¿D„’BQË&?rÄ<>Wb<¿E«??ß³)?P4iCל¼@à^+ÄêSwABÆy¾c†]yEÀc

ÿT¢ŒÔAà28@zf¹A|²’AÞ
¼BÈdf¿7hBüQ?¯>ØòW¿ÌÔY?‡{?/ñ¯Cçaá@¤ˆÄҐBˆ?B®­ÊcŠónEÀc

ÿTÐ¥AÍ6á>§¢–Agy¶A¯ûŸBûbf¿4|˜B
ƒ/?‘1ã=c'8¿ºP9?mž0?¼f‰CZÐÃ@mm$ÄêPN™?C·­Åcæ/oEÀc
€ÿÿT‚Ño=ϐ>ú(´Bçdf¿_€BÆ?H¸>^åN¿è¯P?“F?w3žC_+Ñ@ÉnÄÚðH;@©ƒÇc\deEÀc
ÿS@ÚAºIÑ?œe¢Aêx‡A?:¬Bôœð¿D‰ŒBvo ?¼dó=+(E¿UŒF?$ÛW:™!?IíÁCk«ð@[ó
Ä ÊP:;@ƒÌc\ÇgEÀc
ÿSIìAï°@šÒ†Ab³¡A?BCê¿8©B/A?µÊÖ=ˆs%¿­Y&? k:æ•B?ÁþÕC3MA‹ß
Ä
J5r<A yÆc¬;iEÀc 3 ÿSwÈÛA­ùÕBx¢TA› ¸Aœ¤‚Bé¶î¿ÈÚ³BiëK?€,>%£¿«Á?>„:ææN?ªÆCqÇ<AÙwÄRÑ?c<B¨¨¿cSdfEÀc 3 ÿS†¬A\µ>@¿’A„ªA Š™BéQú¿¦l B«ý5?õ¬4>×H.¿ä1?!´ª:Ëî8?Žý CÛ!A:%Äj1LT;A‘–ªc)"kEÀc
ÿSdTµAdž‘@Ç@–Aâ2‘A7°BòGÛ¿À4ˆB'?É”H>ïèF¿?ÌJ?€­:Ë;?CÔŒC°AÁž,ÄÚPE=AºyÀcH•hEÀc
ÿTAQšANƧ@ëú¡ACÕ”A›¸BÂñç¿Õ1zBtž?ÊÒ÷=øRR¿rÛS?!±:¡µ?ä*´C€-A=3ÄZ‘F6;@ ƒºc˜XEÀc
ÿT*ÆA¹M!A”UœA®ÓŠA]ƒ¦B5ºæ¿ht“B†&?úÎ;>‰®<¿‡ç??#‰:¬o)?§MkCJÌ»@é+Äê°S'?@ÊyÀcG uEÀ
c
ÿTÏÛAà28@àE¨Aví‚Adà¼B
çÀqPiBÄ?ö‚>ðX¿KúY?ˆe9¸>?üÕ°CÙ¦à@›Ä
Ò°B<A¨«Äc#¿kEÀc
ÿT¥ä°AÍ6á>œ—ŠA6s¤AÝØ BØ­ö¿vQ™BPI/?¼Áá=n8¿ÅŠ9?vw:ia0?ÐgŠC8üÂ@$$ÄêpN =Bµ­ÂcÅ!mEÀc
ÿTJ§pAϐ>äF¤Aï›Aiº´B$)ÀªZ€BÆß?H>íO¿¾ÄP?U:1)?¤í¢CuýÅ@%[Ä ºH39€wƒcâªSEÀ
c
Ç
ÿSÔBªAºIÑ?ùRWA¢
V@ʤBÌɧÀ5à Bh!?ðLÉ=.E¿ðE? 
ù;ìU"?k³ÅCõ“è@nrĪ°808lZƒcd}TEÀ c
Ç
ÿS–ʸAï°@o
dAÐ?•@P^sB“7VÀyÂBë½D?NÁª=Üe"¿¢Ç"? µ.<9E?·aÙCÉÚGAë;Ä"Ñ3r19ra„cK¶VEÀcÇ ÿSÄ6¶A­ùÕBF8OAàýÞ@%cWB S—À)iÊBs7N?}ˆ>Uó¿ú8?20<ë´P?0ÊC\Í7AôÄBñ=c2:up€cÃTEÀc Ç ÿSpö A\µ>@;bAø6Å@·»‡BÛ†À,¹BXÃ9?ž*'>Z+¿fë,? '„<º<?7à¥C8`Aá6#Äb±KT3:_Vlb´YEÀc
Ç

Sgû“A³¤B3cA¢;ç@êN¬B;kCÀ²›BÑ?»9>ÓLG¿(ôI?´¹<k7?eø‘CgÄA÷Æ*Ä âðOE5; R†IŸnWEÀc
Ç

T´ÖœA}ùA œbA; õ@LÕ·Bð#•À¬ÞBj©?x”í=ËzR¿S?IÀ—<£?Ö´¸CÉv)A,ÄB±E659dU~c{ÈGEÀc Ç
ÿTðaÐA¹M!Aã4WA€µ_@4ÙœB´ÐQÀ'Æ©BQ(?å&>¯^<¿b8>?°ó¶<Ç:+?ðÖuC5º®@°S)ÄÒ0T'4;“yœc¥…dEÀc
Ç
ÿTjŠAà28@/ðNAfd@{–¼B-¿¸Àá„B'ƒ?Þæ=$¿Y¿õZ?T¸0<þ›?û,µCCÐÖ@ÉÒĺpA29s~cÊšXEÀc
Ç
ÿTpAÍ6á>¥u@AMã¦@“è’BR}…À<;²Bjò1?øÌÀ=¨t6¿m7?ž"V<«ó2?»lC¦µ@ê-"ÄÚPN 4;ŽcëÉ[EÀc
Ç
ÿTPµšAϐ>Y„EA`.Ê@Gú²BT8¹Àí’B?ò±ë=¹wO¿x¶P?@ß<Ê9?n–§CYô»@±ÄrPF46d)TDEÀc

S"A#
…AXmé@6@(7©Bq-ÀÑz¢Bl&?Ë©_=iB¿4#B?êé„<EÒ&?Ö)ÉCÙâ@¿Äýi435m0U½CEÀc

S²ºA:5A\t×@'€a@LJ|B–Ò¿6ÄÂBÂŽL?·ÄB=Æp¿)R?`´Í<€èL?KsÜCqtBA­fÄÚ0r36k*^iEEÀc– S—‹
A£A°BÖ@Žv@Œ¨_B›@ÀiáÌB.ïT?VÒÚ=±s¿›ï?`
Z<uWV?¦ÎCÀº3A‚Ä2ñ:c36Q,8ïCEÀc – SP0A82²Aøxô@±F~@k{ŠB
¯¿_ºBæ??'\>Ê©%¿„ª%?@KR=¹¹B?¸ªCà;A
!ÄB1JT47c5L~IEÀc

S‹„ù@²!jAX„Ó@÷Š@Ÿ¯B2*¿KCBú;?‘R>¢F¿ÐeG?ù=8> ?ô#—C(_AÁÈ(ÄâÐOE58ƒ/L6GEÀc

T‰ûAÉ`A3<ß@\@Ø»B_BPÀ_KBö?(4à=~R¿©:S?x”í<Öp?“½CÁG(Ac¤ÄòÐB636k%R·8EÀc –
TÑ]A÷xA$¿ä@”×
@þŸB’Yæ¾øˆ«B¸.?”™î=/·8¿×%9?@Ô=¨‘0?»:€CW®£@åv'Ä’ÐS'57j'X„ASEÀc

TÂJAá~†A¾ÐAžÿƒ?ZÇÀB5dοW‡BX?ÁR=Q—Z¿¾×Z?p½<¾²?wR¹CHÌ@XÄÿ°>46r<F,HEÀc

T0‚è@h¶„AåwÔ@ø©K@Ô¨–B¨½2À«ï²B8?*ít=g<1¿Ñ11?0Û<[£8?.w”C]ä©@$! ÄÊ°M 57R4B%ÃfLEÀc

T’ÏA‰ô¶AˆôA{ùõ?óŶBš¢;À€'”B‘W?4»=ÖRO¿zO?ãí=ÑŽ?«Cë:½@yâÄbp@-2i]Ρ5EÀc
Q

SŽAY•œAÐÊ
A÷3AbÑ„BªM¿4€™Bü4?
Ì==Ž“5¿pœ5?¿‘…<š`4?aÏËCû{â@'ÄþQ,*0~+a¶v4EÀ
c
Q

SDŽAÛ”ATÄAݬA¿ñ%B—±ˆ¿¸B°»Z?RÀ!=9 ¿®’?,Óƒ<¾õZ?‰ÁÞC0P@A££ÄÂ)r+1rsûÖ6EÀ cQ SᎌAg†˜A~4A¥ŒAAïBR*À¢Ö½B‚F`?§FÈ=¾ñ¾"mò>d™,<ùwa?>&ÑC€6AÃúı3c+1b0;^ä3EÀc Q S÷²“AλœAØ{Ø@ÐAŠƒMBÜëñ½­B´.N?γ
>b¹¿‹ò?×Ù=µP?xø®CÓ<AWíÄ *±ET-2qILˆ:EÀc

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59114

DTR2 replays only record that users info from the local machine. It’s not possible for it to record other users inputs as the server doesn’t accept the inbound information from connected users after the sim is loading. It only sends and receives the location on each user in relative relationship to each other(position in space and time). Hence the reason only your car steers in a replay. That’s because it doesn’t receive the steering input(or any other) from the other 9 people.

You can post raw data all day long. You have lied for so long that no one would believe you even if you weren’t using your imagination. If you posted a real picture of you and Jesus Christ, instantly there would be a new community of non-believers due to your long history of making shit up.

If we pretend for a moment that what your saying is true you would never put that info out there as it would expose the 10 years of cheating you have promoted.

If you really want to see my inputs, shift points, lap times, whatever....every race i have ran this year(not many) are on youtube just so people like you don't have to waste time dreaming things up.

I won't be posting anymore, I don't want to clog up shocks forum anymore than we already have. I don't race DTR2 any longer. The few people who still play are generally good people. The ones who hide in chat, like you, with the sole purpose of drama are not.

Now excuse me while the "glitch in my sound bite" spins me out on the straightaway.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59115

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

XCR Orso wrote: DTR2 replays only record that users info from the local machine. It’s not possible for it to record other users inputs as the server doesn’t accept the inbound information from connected users after the sim is loading. It only sends and receives the location on each user in relative relationship to each other(position in space and time). Hence the reason only your car steers in a replay. That’s because it doesn’t receive the steering input(or any other) from the other 9 people.

Your full of shit Orso,
Just to shoot your post down on whats shared
1. Skins from other players
2. other players TRT's
3. Results
4. syncing
5. Dust and tire marks
6. sound bites crashing noises weather its your car or another
7. and most important Lagg issues is also shared.
8. and all the hidden blocks you arn't smart enough to know about.

I make nothing up and I don't need to Lie bud, your pretty good at that from what I hear.
The picture of me and Jesus will happen someday and he will say I did it honestly and never cheated to win a fricking DTR2 race
Im done with you..

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59116

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
I miss these type of threads when dtr2 was thriving, there was arguments like this everyday. Now it's like twice a year. :(
JFR

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 10 months ago #59120

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Karl wrote:

XCR Orso wrote: DTR2 replays only record that users info from the local machine. It’s not possible for it to record other users inputs as the server doesn’t accept the inbound information from connected users after the sim is loading. It only sends and receives the location on each user in relative relationship to each other(position in space and time). Hence the reason only your car steers in a replay. That’s because it doesn’t receive the steering input(or any other) from the other 9 people.

Your full of shit Orso,
2. other players TRT's
3. Results
4. syncing
5. Dust and tire marks

I make nothing up and I don't need to Lie bud, your pretty good at that from what I hear.
The picture of me and Jesus will happen someday and he will say I did it honestly and never cheated to win a fricking DTR2 race
Im done with you..

ROFL Jim.

And Karl, if that's true, sounds like we could pay someone to make a live updating results and scoring which owuld be very very awesome.

3rd Ann.Sim DTWC Sun. 9pm Eastern@PRP DTWC Edition 9 years 8 months ago #60359

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

VLR_Shock wrote:

Karl wrote:

Your full of shit Orso,
2. other players TRT's
3. Results
4. syncing
5. Dust and tire marks

Im done with you..

ROFL Jim.

And Karl, if that's true, sounds like we could pay someone to make a live updating results and scoring which owuld be very very awesome.

I am now in the process of seeing if this is possible from a guy who just made me a great tool to extract .pre files from the other RatBag games :). Big things might be coming to dtr2 soon. I also am going to see if he can get more cars in a server and allow us to make all new tracks from scratch. I will keep everyone updated, we will need donations at some point for some of this though as it all won't be cheap, but will be cheaper than any other option short of doing it ourselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10N Alex Naffe

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 96 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form