Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Huge DTR2 announcement (From Facebook) 10 years 4 months ago #56766

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
When and who did you ask for the info to update it? If you had asked me I would've given it to you. The only thing is that you'd need a Facebook log in under your name or a fake name for us to be able to make you an admin to update it under the DTR2 name. And I'm not sure you'd want to do that.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Huge DTR2 announcement (From Facebook) 10 years 4 months ago #56773

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
Yes who have you asked to have an admin? Because me and shock are the only people who have the admin powers. And I am busy so I do not always have time to update it.

BLS_DeadBolt wrote: great work keeping the facebook page updated

it hasnt been updated since jan9

it got a lot of attention at first

and now it seems like its going the way of all previous dtr2 facebook pages - unused

the least that could happen with it is be updated daily with the races for that day

i asked 2 times to have the info so i could update it and was basically replied to with a joke

i have no interest in updating the facebook page now

just bringing it to attention that is seems as tho it will be another failed attempt at getting more people involved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 20 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form