Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55305

• Icefighter
  • Icefighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I was planning on not having the Gobbler 100 this year but I have had a few people message me wanting to keep that alive so I am thinking we will run it next Tuesday at 8:00ct if BLS 2 wouldn't mind postponing his race. Tonight after the Night Shift I would like to have a track testing session to see what would be a good track for the WFO TNL cars. I would love to have a full room if people would like to stay up and run for an hour or so.

What: Turkey Gobbler 100
When: Tuesday Nov 26th
Time: 8:00 Ct
Chassis: WFO TNL
Track: TBA
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55307

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Track List for tonight:

Fonda Beta
PPMS 2k14 v2
Lucas Oil 2k13 v2
Lawrenceberg 2k13
Volunteer 2k13
Portsmouth 2k13

If we give each track about a 10-15 minute test that will take just alittle over an hour. I will not get off until 1030ct so I will not be able to make the night shift
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55308

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
B2 has agreed to push his show back and if I can get BW to agree to start his show after B2's is over we could have a full 3 shows that night!

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55319

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Well nobody showed up last night so I am going to hand the reigns over to WFO Rainman for the Gobbler 100. He will be picking the track but the time and date should remain the same. Good luck guys

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55320

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
Don't surprise me at all Rocky I see only 8 guys showed up to run BLS series.. Pretty pathetic really..But with all the bullshit anymore I can see why..Not like it used to be when 30-40 guys showed up to race a series..Thats why im just gona stick to iracing always good fields and great racing..And no bullshit
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55321

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Naw im not upset I was really just going to run it because some people had asked me about it and didnt want to see one of the longest yearly races go down the drain. I will always have a special place in my heart for this game and really hate to see only a few drivers showing up to good races.

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55322

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
The time was way to late. Running after midnight eastern is pretty late
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55324

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I know thats just when I get off work.

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55325

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

VLR_Shock wrote: The time was way to late. Running after midnight eastern is pretty late

Wouldnt have mattered what time he had it.. guys just arnt racing anymore like they used to.. Cant say i blame them either.. DTR2 slowly going down the shitter.. when only 6-8 guys show up for a series race,,
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55326

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
Then why are you still hanging around, what you said up there is what keeps people from coming back and only 10 car's in a server. No it's not gonna be like old times because there are a shit ton of other sim racing games. So go there so we don't have to hear and read this crap, JUST GO QUIET.

I agree with Shock earlier would have been better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt, Eric41

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55327

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i was thinking that maybe night shift would have just ended and I could have gotten some help from those drivers

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55328

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
One thing ive noticed about dtr2 is that there is a roller coaster effect...The numbers go up and down...From what im hearing it is in a down slope but to this day there isnt a better RACING game than dtr2

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55329

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I finish night shift and I go to bed because I get my daughter up for school and take her to school. I don't care if it's just me and BW testing or a whole server full game is damn fun and racing is awsome. I have raced Iracing,rfactor, and NR2003 and none of them is as good. Rfactor is terrible racing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55330

you can count me in and I will help however I can. I love them tnls.

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55332

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36
The Show will go on. I will host a fun run tonight at 8c.. test a few tracks and throw some ideas around. may not be the WFO TNL but will be similar chassis.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55333

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

BLS_2 wrote: Then why are you still hanging around, what you said up there is what keeps people from coming back and only 10 car's in a server. No it's not gonna be like old times because there are a shit ton of other sim racing games. So go there so we don't have to hear and read this crap, JUST GO QUIET.

I agree with Shock earlier would have been better.

Well thats a bunch of bullshit! what i said has nothing to do with why guys arnt racing dtr2 at all and you damn well know it.Ive done alot over the years for guys for this game.From sets ,to help with tracks banners an skins,Why it upsets me that its the way it is now.
Cant blame me cuz only 6 or 8 cars show up to race hows that my fault?? Game is loosing drivers cuz of all the bullshit that goes on thats why..Not gona sit here and have someone blame me that car counts are down cuz of what i said thats insane to even insinuate..Some of ya might think its great to only have fun with 6-8 cars in a league race that way yall know ur in the Amain.To me 6-8 cars isnt very good at all considering 30-40 used to show up..Yeah rfactor sux but guys like it mostly cuz the cars look more realistic than dtr2 just better eye candy but we all know the racing sux an way more cheaters in rfactor thats why i quit running it. NKR3 is a great game i still run it time to time but since iracing, nkr3 is taking a back seat. But DTR2 is dying and not because of what a cpl have said at all thats not an excuse. B2 look in browser never anyone in there ever. used to be you had to wait to get in a server so if dtr2 is still so great were has everyone gone?Yes dtr2 used to be fun but its not so fun anymore .
***********************************************************************************************************************************
I remember the 1st turkey 100 heres the banner i made back then for ICE that was a fun ass race ..

|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO Rainman

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55335

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
You missed the point and I have better things to do with my time than get into a pissing match with someone.

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55336

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i didnt miss the point at all i read what you said.. .. and not gettin in a pissing match..lmfao just stating the facts..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55337

• rick
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 8
what vent add what cars i will be thear

Turkey Gobbler 100 10 years 5 months ago #55339

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
RAINMAN WROTE>>>>>>>The Show will go on. I will host a fun run tonight at 8c.. test a few tracks and throw some ideas around. may not be the WFO TNL but will be similar chassis.

RICK WROTE>>>>>>>what vent add what cars .

BUMP* I'll be there .......this game is fun... IDC what any rough driving drama seekers say. And we were getting 15-40 cars most everywhere 1 yr ago, even 20 sometimes at 11pm show... some shiz happens and it'll be down a while... but will return like always.. my crystal ball says so.

SORRY I COULDNT TEST LAST NITE

Night Shift Will Not run that Night , that way no one has to RUSH anything or race smoked :blink: .

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 176 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form