Saturday, May 04, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53772

help me guys. besides lucas oil and woo late series. what other tours would u like have for offline? iv been looking online for real reginal series. want u guys help me creat some with names and regons u like see them run. they can be real or fictional. been dl alote skins on here latly on my extrea hd I have I plan start making series soon. least editing im working on getting me a pc soon so I can do more with game agion. plan is to redo my offlines I released on vlr while back. there use g5 skins and be avalibal for dl on here. I also plan make them for nsdra 05 also and will put them, in seprat pack later down rd. im ganna redo woo and lucas oil dirt late with as many real drivers as I can 1 thing I may do is not duplicate names in series. then drivers names and skins I have left I plan mix them in other series I will make and try not duplicate names if I don't have to. so give me ur opions on reginal series. 1 I have are

MACS aka mid alantic champ series (defuct) wv,pa,oh,de,md,va primarly

STARS short track auto racing series (defuct) wv,oh,pa,va,de,ky,nc among them that I rember

NEWS (name changed to maCKS 2ND SESION) NORTH EAST USA

WHAT ELSE GUYS? ILL USE ANY TRACKS AVALIBAL WITH BETER TRACKS MORE SO THAN GENERIC IF POSSABLE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Icefighter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53777

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
The MARS series is a great Midwest series (MID AMERICAN RACING SERIES)
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53782

I would really love it if you made a new series. The name doesn't really matter to me. The woo/lucas series is a pretty good one but I would like to see some new tracks. I put about 35 skins on here the other day and I am working on Chris Wall, Jacob Hawkins, and Donny Schatz late models right now. Feel free to apply them. Putting equal tracks in a series and making them is really the hard part. again kudos to the crew on the woo/lucas series. Thanks to all, Buck

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53805

ty guys i seen ur skin packs when get chance get my hd back up here to dl them ill add them somewhere.

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53806

• Papich91p
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Young gun
  • Thank you received: 35
srrs is a good southern series (southern regional racing series)
The Young Gun

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53807

hey buck? would u be intrested in painting lm based with nascar paints? jw hoping to redo it to i dl all old nascar skins from defuct bhm site

offline tour names ? help naming new reginal for o 10 years 8 months ago #53810

There is the comp cams super dirt car series
SUPR late models
MSCCS late models

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 31 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form