Wednesday, May 08, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46351

• Karl
  • Karl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Team Do!t had adopted a no profanity RULE with anyone that enters our Ventrilo in the presents of a youngster
we have ask that anyone 16 years old or younger to add a * behind their TAG or name (example Do!t*55)
We would appreciate if all the DTR2 teams would follow by having their young racers add the * behing their tag in vent, browser and leagues. this way we can identify a young player. It is in the best interest of all the DTR2 and new comers, we show parents respect when the youngsters are in our Ventrilo's and Browsers. Doit has reached out to some of these younguns and are teaching them how to play this game. Only one other I can think of is Ryan BLS*54 has been hitting the leagues. one of our new playeers id Dillon, Doit*2 hopefully we will have him League Racing before long. I will appreciate it if you all can adopt this within your teams. Its a good thing. Thanks in advance Doit 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46353

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
cool i already have a star next to my name.

Sincerely,

ATR*Eric41

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46354

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
damn it im fked
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46366

VLR_*53 :P LOL RB!

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46389

Karl thats actually a really good idea, I can't tell you how many times in the past on here when I raced and would be in Ventrilo and I would hear one of the kids say they had to turn their speakers down because they didn't want their parents hearing some of the things said cause that would prohibit them from being able to race online with everyone. Probably one of the best ideas I've heard from ya
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46393

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Thanks Woods, Its been working very well, I had a parent jump on their kids vent and thanked me for controling the cussing, she said her son loved the game but as a parent she didn't want him hearing the cuss words, I totally understand I have grand kids that hang out at my house. We have changed the placement of where the identifyer has to be placed for 16 years or younger. place the * at the tail end of your Tag ( Example Doit 55* ) we change it so not to be confussed with some of the teams useing the star between there team and there name. The answer about favoritizm to one wearing the age identifyer is non existant, Doit has 2 youngsters and we treat and race them the same as anyone else. the identifyer is only there to make all the adults aware we have a youth in the room.

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46398

great to see ppl getting young guns intersted in games and respecting them.new wheel is on the way and the 8x machine ready to whoop some rb and slide job karl lol merry christmas to all and yes even rb(cough cough)

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46440

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Great idea Karl, and actually saw others police the language when a * was present and the violator didn't know about it last nite.

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46441

Karl, that sounds like a great idea, as there are a lot of young new comers on here and I'm sure that we as a whole would not want the parents of these new comers pulling them off because we can not control our own mouths.

Re: Profanity and young players 11 years 4 months ago #46443

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

jusracin wrote: great to see ppl getting young guns intersted in games and respecting them.new wheel is on the way and the 8x machine ready to whoop some rb and slide job karl lol merry christmas to all and yes even rb(cough cough)

Can't wait, your always welcome Jus. Merry Christmas to you too and also XCR_TM! (RB).

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 149 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form