Saturday, May 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40130

Im trying to become a member of team VLR..... Shock said i have to have votes from people on whether i should be on the team or not. i can join a server and race against u guys or something to show u how i race. please send me a message or reply!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40133

Imab3ast39 wrote: Im trying to become a member of team VLR..... Shock said i have to have votes from people on whether i should be on the team or not. i can join a server and race against u guys or something to show u how i race. please send me a message or reply!!

I know I dont have a dog in this hunt, I am not VLR and I don't think I've raced with you... but in my opinion it isn't just about how well you drive... it's also your personality, and how you handle yourself in public wearing the VLR tag. So one or 2 races wouldn't give oppotunity to have situations that frustrate the sh!t out of you enough to blow a gasket. I have booted folks from ERL for cussing and being disrespectfull. I have suspended drivers for rough driving. No offence to any of them, but that is not what ERL is about... and most other teams will tell you the same thing. Keep runnin browser and have everyone speak for your racing skills and temperment. Hope to see you out there...
" Turnin' and Learnin' "
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40135

hey. is there any way i could join your server and we could race around. im a pretty clean racer. i might accidentally bump someone but most of the time im clean.

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40136

I'm running browser now.
" Turnin' and Learnin' "

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40137

okay. what server are u in?

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40145

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
if i was shock i would want you to have a few league races under belt before anything
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40146

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
oh and thank the lord i am not him idk if i could handle being gay
TIRE MASTER!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40149

burrrrnn
I'm so slow!

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40155

You did pretty good until we got to bloom. You run with the intensions of being clean and for the most part you were. However, you do need to practice more. Keep working at it, learn to handle the car in crowds and run different lines. You actually did pretty well. With some more time you'll be picked up by by a team. Patience and practice. Good racing with you last night. Hope to see you in browser agian.
" Turnin' and Learnin' "

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40159

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

IFRT_RB wrote: oh and thank the lord i am not him idk if i could handle being gay

Well you seem to be doing just fine being gay as IFRT_RB, no need to be gay under another name too :laugh:
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40166

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
DTR2 is NOT about being on a Team. For one, if you are just starting out, VLR is not the team to start running towards, they are a well established Team and you don't just start playing DTR2 and think you should be on one of the best teams out there. It took me almost a year b4 Shock would even considder having me on his team, and I think I am pretty clean (at least I try to be). I started on a small team (IOR) and worked my way up. I think I was on 3 different teams b4 I got with Team VLR. If you are a good fast clean driver, someone will ask if you want to join their team. Every Team is always looking for great ppl to run their tag, and if you present yourself right, you can get on one. But to expect to be on the most prestigous team out there is absurd. You need to EARN the tag, it's not just given to you. If that was the case, then the Team owners wouldn't care who was on their team and dragging their tag in dog poop. I don't know who you are, which means you havn't ran the league races you need to run to earn the tag. Be patient and you will have great things come to you, IF you can be clean and competitive! It really doesn't matter how fast you are, it's how you represent youself to the community of DTR2. GFL to ya!!! Hope you can do well!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40167

Well said JSN, except the part where you called VLR the best. I'm not saying your wrong, but Shocks big head is gonna block traffic on the way home today! :))
" Turnin' and Learnin' "

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40169

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
LMFAO!!!! I didn't mean that HE is the best. He just does ALOT for this game, but when I got on, there were ALOT of ppl wanting on VLR and there were only a select few on the team!!! I mostly joined becasue I wanted to be on the team with McGee (My Mentor)
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40177

Lol was just bustin Shock's chops. All in fun. Shock has helped me a ton with my game and with our team. And it goes without saying... McGee is favorite among many.
" Turnin' and Learnin' "

Re: PLEASE READ! 11 years 8 months ago #40194

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124
I ran with you guys last night, you do fine. I do agree with tring different lines.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 62 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form