Saturday, April 27, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Griffin Speedway. Aka thunder alley 3 years 7 months ago #74396

• demonic
  • demonic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Got it to work had to change lap trimming and ai. :lol: Will post soon still change so stuff in alpha :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Griffin Speedway. Aka thunder alley 3 years 7 months ago #74397

You're too busy to be doing an old track that was put out as Griffin Park way back. The LT file needed doubling and yes the Ai as well to create a full circuit. But hey, still love to see your version and the Download folder I had mine in is no longer there. The Asphalt version I did is on here in the Figure 8 section. Didn't bother with the other but by all means share. We do appreciate your skills. Shall I post that DTR1 version of Asphalt Mod?. I know it won't be as good as yours hence why I prefer you upload your one...the better one..

In many ways I would still love to see yours as there was a huge def prob with the track and dropping it wrecks a lot of the walls leaving a gap down sides. Yeah I would be curious to see how you've fixed this amazing fun track... If not let us know and I will post my fixed version. Thanks Demonic. It is good to have you around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.
  • Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 203 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form