Friday, April 26, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54111

• AIR_ST24
  • AIR_ST24's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 21
Welcome to IR_Racing, Friday Night Series, Racing Fridays at 9pm ,Pit Gates Close at 8:50 please be in IR_Channel on XCR VENT and Chat by this time, Line ups will be in a randomized order, Racing Rules, AMain Results, Point Standings can be seen at
viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing or here on VLR we will post the AMain Results and top 5 in points, hope to see you at the track

BIG THANKS TO XCR for letting us use the server without you guys we could not do this (XCR_ORSO) (XCR_BULLET) thanks for the help
Big Thanks to VLR for letting us promote the series on your site (VLR_Shock)
Big Thanks to BLS_BW43 your a big help thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AIR_ST24.

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54125

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
The rest of the schedule for IR FNS

9/6....9pm est
G5.....TST 2k14
9/13.....9pm est
G5....Eldora 2k10
9/20....9pm est
G5....Knoxville 2k11
9/27.....9pm est
G5.....Riverside 2k13
10/4....9pm est
G5....W.Virginia MS Real.
10/11......9pm est
G5....DeerCreek 2k14 Tacky
10/18....9pm est
G5....PDRv2

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54141

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Its funny how the drivers that have been here long time bitch about newer drivers not letting off the gas or holding a line,i wont say names but a few of you older drivers need to listen to your selfs when you say that cause you drive the same way dont lift slide up into other cars push drivers into the wall i have had enough of hearing about how its the new guys falt all the time some of you better watch more replays i will start doing what is done to me

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54151

:laugh: Tell 'em how u really feel Shortyracker. Thinkin abt makin the trip to Talladega 2nite..what's fast?? Ran a few there 00s..maybe a few 90s all I had.

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54152

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73

IR_ShortTracker wrote: Its funny how the drivers that have been here long time bitch about newer drivers not letting off the gas or holding a line,i wont say names but a few of you older drivers need to listen to your selfs when you say that cause you drive the same way dont lift slide up into other cars push drivers into the wall i have had enough of hearing about how its the new guys falt all the time some of you better watch more replays i will start doing what is done to me

Well Get used to it bud.. happens all the time.. ive been tagged an pushed up alot of races lately to.. the other night when i blew up on mav was one of em.. im just gona start doing the samething myself guess to pass ppl the new thing is tag em an go by.. since ya have a bumper mys well start using it i guess..
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54178

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
i would like to say i five everyone a chance im racing with and im not gonna lie i have been guilty of the bump n run but not unless its go time and i know im much faster normally if i racing someone that hard they eventaully move on there own or mess up
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54213

VLR_IMPACT wrote:

IR_ShortTracker wrote: Its funny how the drivers that have been here long time bitch about newer drivers not letting off the gas or holding a line,i wont say names but a few of you older drivers need to listen to your selfs when you say that cause you drive the same way dont lift slide up into other cars push drivers into the wall i have had enough of hearing about how its the new guys falt all the time some of you better watch more replays i will start doing what is done to me

Well Get used to it bud.. happens all the time.. ive been tagged an pushed up alot of races lately to.. the other night when i blew up on mav was one of em.. im just gona start doing the samething myself guess to pass ppl the new thing is tag em an go by.. since ya have a bumper mys well start using it i guess..

yup agree there imp i to was a victim myself and looks like my bumper is gonna get quite a workout,would got a b main win tonight but you all know tha story lol,well back to reinforcin thaat bumper,think ill make it a battering ram lmfao
\,,/ -_- \,,/ If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs Then Stay On The Porch \,,/ -_- \,,/

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54281

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Welcome to IR_Racing, Friday Night Series, The Fourth race of the 10 race series is checked in the book with BLS_BW43 taking his 4th win in a row at TST 2k14,Can anyone stop the streak of BW43 as the series heads to Eldora 2k10,all are welcome to try Friday 9/6 at 9pm est. gates close at 8:50 line ups out at 9:05 all racers are welcome, Please read IR race rules on this site . viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing as a little extra for Friday the 13th race all heats will be 13 laps with a 43 lap amain Dash winner has a choice to start at rear of field for 13 bonus points if they win IR_ShortTracker

Track Info:

Eldora Speedway, also known as The Big E and Auto Racing's Showcase since 1954, is located near New Weston, Ohio. Eldora is a half-mile clay oval with an estimated seating capacity of nearly 20,000. It hosts such races as "The Kings Royal," "The Dirt Late Model Dream," "Chevrolet American Revolution Weekend," and "The World 100." The World 100 annually attracts over 200 dirt late-model racers, while the Chevrolet American Revolution Weekend originally featured four races in one night -- midget, non-winged sprint, Silver Crown, and dirt modified, with drivers earning a special bonus should one driver win all four races.
NASCAR driver Tony Stewart purchased the speedway in late 2004 from Earl Baltes, who built the speedway from the ground up in 1954. In 2011, Stewart hired former Charlotte Motor Speedway V.P. of Events Roger Slack to direct the day-to-day operations as General Manager and Promoter of Eldora Speedway. The historic racing oval now features state of the art luxury suites atop the turn 3 area while fans also enjoy live coverage and replays of the on-track action via the large Coca-Cola video board in turn 2. Additional catchfencing, attenuators, a widened pit road, helipad and infield care center were added to increase safety during competition

BIG THANKS TO XCR for letting us use the server without you guys we could not do this (XCR_ORSO) (XCR_BULLET) thanks for the help
Big Thanks to VLR for letting us promote the series on your site (VLR_Shock)
Big Thanks to BLS_BW43 your a big help thanks

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54287

• Papich91p
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Young gun
  • Thank you received: 35
photo finish kev wins by a billionth of a sec over bw his streak has been broken
The Young Gun

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54290

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
IR FNS Rolled into Eldora on Friday the 13th the lights were on the track was fast, When the checkered flag come out the finish was so close between BLS_KEV and BLS_BW43 , The race was sent to the track officials for a photo finish, after review it was BLS_Kev to cross the line first by the tip of his nose DGR Congrats on the win BLS_Kev,with the win it ends the streak of BLS_BW43, the rest the top 10 3rd: XCR_49, 4th: XCR_TM , 5th : IR_ST24 , 6th: XCR_89, 7th: BLS_DB, 8th: IR_RK, 9th: XCR_Fly, 10th: Eric41....

TOP FIVE IN POINTS.....THE REST CAN BE SEEN AT.....viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing
BLS_BW43 = 131
BLS_Kev = 105
IR_ST24 = 77
XCR_TM = 68
IR_Joker = 50
Attachments:

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54294

• Jok3r
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 11
GFJ Kev nice finish

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54419

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
IR FNS rolls into Knoxville 2k11 tonight 9pm G5s , PIT GATES CLOSE AT 8:50 please be in IR channel on XCR VENT and chat when gates close, Hope to see you at the track

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 7 months ago #54432

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
IR FNS adds Knoxville 2k11 in the books with XCR_ORSO taking the win DGJ ORSO you get the trophy,the rest the top 10
2nd BLS_BW43, 3rd VLR_Impact, 4th BLS_Kev, 5th BLS_DeadBolt, 6th JMAC, 7th geisler, 8th IR_JT69, 9th IR_ST24, 10th IR_Matt42
Thanks to everyone for racing,Next week 9/27 IR FNS heads to Riverside 2k13, Pit Gates close at 8:50 ( please be in IR Channel and chat by then) racing at 9:05, hope to see you all at the track

Top 5 in Points, the rest can be seen at viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing
1st- BLS_BW43=156
2nd BLS_Kev= 125
3rd IR_ST24= 90
4th XCR_TM= 68
5th IR_Joker= 59
Attachments:

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54537

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
We check another on in the books with XCR_ORSO taking the win at Riverside Speedway 2k13 DGJ ORSO, the rest the top 10 finish ,2nd BLS_BW43, 3rd BLD_Kev, 4th XCR_TM, 5th VLR_Impact, 6th Geisler, 7th BLS_JMAC ( congrats on the BLS tag) 8th Travis, 9th VRA20, 10th Kmars thanks for running FNS ....Next Week 10/4 we head to (West Virginia Motor Speedway Real ) XCR Vent , Pit Gates close at 8:50 pm please be in IR Channel and chat by then race line ups out at 9:05 hope to see you at the race

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54538

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
We check another one in the books with XCR_ORSO taking the win at Riverside Speedway 2k13 DGJ ORSO, the rest the top 10 finish ,2nd BLS_BW43, 3rd BLD_Kev, 4th XCR_TM, 5th VLR_Impact, 6th Geisler, 7th BLS_JMAC ( congrats on the BLS tag) 8th Travis, 9th VRA20, 10th Kmars thanks for running FNS ....Next Week 10/4 we head to (West Virginia Motor Speedway Real ) XCR Vent , Pit Gates close at 8:50 pm please be in IR Channel and chat by then race line ups out at 9:05 hope to see you at the race

Top 10 in points The rest can be seen at viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing

1st BLS_BW43 179
2nd BLS_Kev 147
3rd IR_ST24 90
4th XCR_TM 89
5th XCR_Orso 71
6th VLR_Impact 68
7th BLS_DeadBolt 62
8th IR_Joker 59
9th BLS_JMAC 54
10th XCR_Gage 49
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC, XCR Orso

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54610

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
is it the wvms-realistic? from this page?

www.ifrt-dirtracing.com/DTR2%20Tracks-W.html
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gei$ler

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54615

• IMPACT
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 73
There's only 10 different wv tracks anyone know witch one ?
|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|..LETS GO RACIN..| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
"(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54617

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
we are racing at west virignia motor speedway realistic i got it from doit site i uploaded the track to here on vlr should be able to get it here

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54646

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
We made our way to WVMS, where BLS_18 picked up the win over a great lineup of drivers DGJ BLS_18, The rest the top 10 2nd:x11 3rd:XCR_Orso 4th: BLS_BW43 5th: BLS_B2 6th: Geisler 7th: IR_ST24 8th: BLS_Jmac 9th: WFO_Ranger 10th: XCR_TM....... with only 2 races left in the books, we make are way to Deer Creek 2k12 Tacky, XCR Vent , Pit Gates close at 8:50 lineups out at 9:05,please be in Drivers Meeting and Chat by 8:50,hope to see you at the races.

Top 10 Point Standings the rest can be seen at viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing

1st: BLS_BW43 200
2nd BLS_Kev 147
3rd IR_ST24 110
4th XCR_TM 101
5th XCR_Orso 92
6th BLS_Jmac 71
7th BLS_DeadBolt 71
8th BLS_Wheel 69
9th IR_Joker 68
10th VLR_Impact 68
Attachments:

IR Friday Night Series 10 years 6 months ago #54801

• AIR_ST24
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Race number 9 is in the books with BLS_Wheel takin the win DGJ,The rest the top 10 2nd: x11 3rd: BLS_BW43 4th: BLS_DeadBolt 5th:Ram 6th: IR_ST24 7th: IR_Twin13 8th: BLS_Kev 9th: VLR_Impact 10th: IR_JT69....With only 1 race left in the FNS we will be heading to PDRv2 on 10/18 at 9pm est, Pit Gates close at 8:50 line ups out at 9:05,Hope to see you at the track......

Top 10 Point Standings the rest can be seen at viper70785.wix.com/ir-racing#!results-points-schedule/c9qb

1st: BLS_BW43 224
2nd: BLS_Kev 164
3rd: IR_ST24 116
4th XCR_TM 101
5th: BLS_Wheel 94
6th: XCR_Orso 92
7th BLS_DeadBolt 92
8th: VLR_Impact 79
9th: BLS_Jmac 71
10th: IR_Joker 68
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 382 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form