Friday, April 26, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61512

So it turns out that Kevin Ward Jr was high on pot.

Well perhaps so, because who else thinks run into on coming traffic.

If you watched closely on that video, It did look like KEVIN tried hanging on the wing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61535

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I seen that too. Most the people who was wanting Stewart's head had little to no experience with dirt track racing.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61536

• Gates
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 5
Yeah, I've been arguing with a guy all morning about this. I keep proving him wrong. He states that he turned to the right and that in racing you turn left to go left. Obviously he has no knowledge at all about dirt tracks if he actually thinks to turn left to go left on dirt tracks. Now he's trying to challenge me on the fact that I stated sprint cars idle at 30-45 MPH when he thinks they can do 10-15 MPH.
2016 Stats:

Wins: 4

Top 3's: 4

Championships: 0

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61539

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 287
Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61541

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Tony Stewart should be spending the rest of his life in prison right now. Money talks.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61542

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
So does testimony from other drivers,video evidence and toxicology reports but i will resort back to my previous statement lmfao
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61543

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Tony Stewart is a cold blooded killer. If he had killed Earnfart Jr. or Gordon I bet people would've reacted a lot different. Tony had meth in his system but I guess marijuana is worse. When he kills a sprint cup driver maybe the reaction will be different.

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61544

But if it was the other local guys, which came close to being another local guy running over Kevin, This would be

OKAY JUST A FREAK ACCIDENT, WE NEED STRICTER RULES.

But your opinion is respected (at least with me.)

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61545

• Brian
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 124

VLR_Shock wrote: Tony Stewart is a cold blooded killer. If he had killed Earnfart Jr. or Gordon I bet people would've reacted a lot different. Tony had meth in his system but I guess marijuana is worse. When he kills a sprint cup driver maybe the reaction will be different.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gates, J-MAC, Goldfish

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61546

Think Shock is another one who knows jack shit about Sprint Car... everybody says tony gassed the car... HE DONE IT TO KEEP THE RPMS UP... I hate when people say that, its Ward's dumbass for racing while baked and he reached for the damn car... they all know the rules, DONT GET OUT OF THE CAR WHILE ON TRACK
B Main Wins : 1

Last edit: by Staggs Motorsports.

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61547

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_2 wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: Tony Stewart is a cold blooded killer. If he had killed Earnfart Jr. or Gordon I bet people would've reacted a lot different. Tony had meth in his system but I guess marijuana is worse. When he kills a sprint cup driver maybe the reaction will be different.

I've already used that insult on Heartland_1 so you can't copy it. I saw the in car video. Tony swerved into him and you can hear him say on the go pro "Fuck that bitch" as he kept driving around the track. Facts.

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61549

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

AIR_5 wrote: Think Shock is another one who knows jack shit about Sprint Car... everybody says tony gassed the car... HE DONE IT TO KEEP THE RPMS UP... I hate when people say that, its Ward's dumbass for racing while baked and he reached for the damn car... they all know the rules, DONT GET OUT OF THE CAR WHILE ON TRACK

Sprint Cars should be banned period. And if you don't agree with that get the fu*k out of this state and go up north where the killers run free

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61550

YEA, THEM"S ONLY FOR ME.............................

Tony Stewart 9 years 7 months ago #61552

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61553

• VLR_RB!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 62
im just gonna say that if it was just two local guys that this happend to none of us would know about it other than another death happend in a sprint car there wouldnt have been all this bullshit woulda been rule an accintdent right from the get go but becuase it was strewart it was a big deal... every driver here knows that if you get wrecked in the heat of the moment your first reaction is to get out and go after him high or not... they found thc in his system lets remember it takes 30 days for that to leave your system
TIRE MASTER!!!!!

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61554

Said it be better then I did. ! :)

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61555

• BMS
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
I've already used that insult on Heartland_1 so you can't copy it. I saw the in car video. Tony swerved into him and you can hear him say on the go pro "Fuck that bitch" as he kept driving around the track. Facts.[/quote]

Of course wtf was i thinking? You are one of the only people besides the grand jury to Stewart's so called Go Pro footage.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61556

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

AIR_69 wrote: I've already used that insult on Heartland_1 so you can't copy it. I saw the in car video. Tony swerved into him and you can hear him say on the go pro "Fuck that bitch" as he kept driving around the track. Facts.

Of course wtf was i thinking? You are one of the only people besides the grand jury to Stewart's so called Go Pro footage.[/quote]

Yep, my dad was gonna be on the jury for this horrible crime but not now since it was canceled. It's clearly audible.

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61557

VLR_Shock wrote:

AIR_5 wrote: Think Shock is another one who knows jack shit about Sprint Car... everybody says tony gassed the car... HE DONE IT TO KEEP THE RPMS UP... I hate when people say that, its Ward's dumbass for racing while baked and he reached for the damn car... they all know the rules, DONT GET OUT OF THE CAR WHILE ON TRACK

Sprint Cars should be banned period. And if you don't agree with that get the fu*k out of this state and go up north where the killers run free

Shock, you really don't know shit about dirt track... and if you're gonna say he did it on purpose at least prove it instead say what you think... sprint Cars have 1 gear and that is FAST and if you ever let it go low on RPM's its gonna die, Tony had to get the RPM's back up to keep the car running, it's Kevin Stoner Ward's fault for being stupid enough to get out of the car in a black fire suit and break the rules. and if it was just a local driver NOBODY would've heard about it, and I believe you want to blame Tony Stewart because he is a better driver than pussy Kyle Bush in the illegal Toyota.
B Main Wins : 1

Tony Stewart 9 years 6 months ago #61559

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I got proof from the video man, and Tony was high on meth, too. Shut your whiny ass up. Tony Stewart isn't even better than Danica at this point. Kyle Busch is like 5th in points and even before Tony murdered another human being he was still like 25th in points. He's lost all his talent and now just mows down other drivers in his spare time to help his finishes.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 184 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form