Saturday, April 27, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1854

• yenko2
  • yenko2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
Need some help out there .. I'm looking for the Outlaw Wedge DTR2 chassis that I did a few years ago and was only on the Dirtwizard site..It's a topless true wedge chassis that Knepley did for DTR and I converted for DTR2.. Had I believe 3-4 skins with it J Purvis, F Smith, D Moran and my own skin.. Also looking for these DTR Chassis The Ultimate Wedge and the Topless Wedge that Knepley did for DTR..Already talked with Mike Knepley and he didn't keep any of his DTR stuff so I'm hoping that one of the old timers like myself will have them on a disc stored away somewhere.. Also I'll take anything DTR that anyone would like to send to me or link me to.. Trying to preserve this game for the newer guys that might like to try the classic out and preserve some of the very best editing work for this game.. Any help would be great appreciated :cheer: Yenko2 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1856

Yay Yenko, I do have it. I downloaded it years ago in DTR1 but found it on a site more recently. The DW one with your skin in. Will post in your mail to save on early grabbers so you can post it in your section.
I nearly thought it was the very early Wedge you were describing that came from (I forget the site but the track 'Oceanside' came from there as well). Sounded like BLS League but I know it wasn't them.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1858

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Thanks Paul... That other wedge was a DTR convert and called the Swartz Wedge but its still up for download at the original site BST Designs for DRT with someother good old DTR tracks and files www.simcyberworld.com/bst/dirttrackracing/dtrcars.html ..I have that one in my Yenko Files section the one I was looking for was only at the Dirtwizard site and I believe thats the 1 you'll be sending.If so a big thanks and glad to see ya back in DTR2 missing you Kiwi guys... Yenko2/Al Lewis

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1859

Yeah man, you got it.!! He one one cool editor in his time. Had done some neat stuff, life Senese. Glad to help. Just hope it is the one. Let me know aye.
I noticed it was a wedge nose so maybe not.
I checked the site,, Still Going????!!! So cool. BST. The one.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1862

Mail has gone. Sorry for delay. Went Kiwi mail.
Got a funny feeling that is the wrong DW chassis, but hey.... I will suss out some for you, as soon as I can. We're in this together, right.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1864

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Got the mail Paul,, Sorry to say that those aren't it as those are the wedgenose lm that Flash24 did for me for the NSDRA leagues and are uploaded here already but thanks for trying and helping out.. The one I'm looking for was a topless wedge based off the ultimate wedge by Knepley for DTR.. I converted them to DTR2 and only had them posted over at the old Dirtwizard site but since then I've lost both the DTR and DTR2 versions and seems that no one has or remembers them.. Sure wish knepley would have samed them to disc but I'm hoping someone has them tucked away and will remember.. But keeep looking and maybe we can find them and Thanks..Yenko2/ Al Lewis

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1866

I will search out my disc's. So may of them but hey, well worth it if I can atleast track down the DTR1 version. It was too difficult getting a reply to join DW Wizard's site but I'm pretty sure I know the chassis by Kneply. Mind you, he did more than one. Will keep trying for you Yenko.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1867

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Thanks Paul here a few pictures of some real wedges and what they looked like.. Knepleys DTR version looked like these..
Attachments:

Last edit: by yenko2.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1874

You're in luck... Took 4 hours of searching but I am so glad I have kept all those downloads on disc. By the way.. Love those pics man... Cool.
Sending now.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1875

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
:kiss: :kiss: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That's the one my friend!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Sorry it took you so much of your time looking and I owe ya man!! Going to upload them here later on.. Now all I need is the original DTR versions which was 2 chassis 1 w/top ultimate and the other topless outlaw.. Guess I could reconvert them back to DTR but haven't done that stuff in 4-5 years plus need to edit roof back on the ultimate..Any volunteers :ohmy: Now I need to dig around a find the rest of the skins for this chassis, I believe I had 15-20 at one time as I was attempting to make a series for them in both DTR and DTR2 but never finished it. But I do remember these cars looked awesome in the game and handled pretty good.. Thanks again my friend !!! Yenko2/ Al Lewis

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 5 months ago #1877

So glad man.... Dnd ofcourse thanx to Shock for that extra slot for the downloads for the older games too.
Seriously though, I want to convert to DTR2, not the other way. This game rocks but I'm sure if others out there have the older games, and want bits for themselves, they could leave a message right here on your thread right and request it. I will endeavor to find it. Someone spoke of Oakshade Speedway, which I did find while searching for your stuff. Plus some I had forgotten about so looks like I'll go back into Hibernation, and see what I can convert for uploading... Been an interesting exercise for us both, my friend.I'm pleased I could be of help.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 3 months ago #2991

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
heres a pic. of Outlaw_Wedge that i have been working on i will try to upload it as soon as i can

teamvlr.com/media/kunena/attachments/leg...e_2K11-20110125.jpeg[/img]
Attachments:

Last edit: by demonic.

Re: Looking for a few chassis 13 years 3 months ago #2993

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Looks sweet.. can't wait to try it out..
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 305 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form