Monday, May 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45086

• JFR 4H
  • JFR 4H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
You mad?
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45087

There honestly wasnt nothing wrong with the heat. it was jus racing, its not like you walled anybody
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR 4H

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45088

And honestly me and lp, knew there was gonna be a wreck. And kev jus had bad luck!! :(

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45089

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
I know, Sorry I roughed up a few that's hit me lately..

Hard to race a young fag kid talking about suckin other dude's pee pee's and an old fossil cop.

If anyone else sorry.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45090

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
mo fukaz

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45114

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

XCR_SuperBolt20 wrote: And honestly me and lp, knew there was gonna be a wreck. And kev jus had bad luck!! :(

WOW
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45118

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
You wanted your damn account deleted, So take your wow over to Doit Forum.

I agree 100% sb

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45119

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Hey im just glad you was able to bang your way into the feature...WTG
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45123

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
He thought it was a Demo Derby, Oh Wait, no he didn't. he called it racing. LOL he represents JFR well.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45124

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Ice you are gay...very..atleast i had the balls to race instead of having F1 save me..BTW you killed Dylan, Id probably missed also knowing I will be took out when I see him.

Karl..Doit is the stupidest team ever..What does doit represent? Nothing but a bunch of old ass cry babies...Hypershifting whiney asses...Go help your non driving drafting rough ass team before you ever talk to me....You jackasses are in for a big surprise with me from here out.

Last edit: by JFR 4H.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45136

Ok Ice, if you were watching my point of view you could honestly tell someone was gonna get (bleeped) over.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45138

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

Faschek16 wrote: Ice you are gay...very..atleast i had the balls to race instead of having F1 save me..BTW you killed Dylan, Id probably missed also knowing I will be took out when I see him.

Karl..Doit is the stupidest team ever..What does doit represent? Nothing but a bunch of old ass cry babies...Hypershifting whiney asses...Go help your non driving drafting rough ass team before you ever talk to me....You jackasses are in for a big surprise with me from here out.

1st of all I was at church and I was just as scared as you were when you didnt race at Volunteer.

2nd can you show any proof that anyone on DOIT or any other team has hypershifting? Seems like it would be really easy to prove with a replay and if anyone on DOIT is H/S they wont be on the team any longer. That is always what people think though when they are not quite up to par. If that was the case I would say Wheel, Shock, A2d all H/S because they are generally faster than me (and i am not saying that at all).

3rd What happened with Dillion was an accident that involved alot more than just me and Im sure he knows that and I am never worried about A2d paying me back

Last edit: by Icefighter.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45139

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion

XCR_SuperBolt20 wrote: Ok Ice, if you were watching my point of view you could honestly tell someone was gonna get (bleeped) over.

I watched the replay and seen kevin get walled on several occations so thats what the wow was all about.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45143

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
Kevin won't beat and bang on me a week prior to the next race then I bet...I feel i got even in my heat, WHILE DOING IT RACEY AND NOT WRECKING LIKE THEY DONE ME..i still owe gage a few wrecks.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45145

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Icefighter wrote:

Faschek16 wrote: Ice you are gay...very..atleast i had the balls to race instead of having F1 save me..BTW you killed Dylan, Id probably missed also knowing I will be took out when I see him.

1st of all I was at church and I was just as scared as you were when you didnt race at Volunteer.

2nd can you show any proof that anyone on DOIT or any other team has hypershifting? Seems like it would be really easy to prove with a replay and if anyone on DOIT is H/S they wont be on the team any longer. That is always what people think though when they are not quite up to par. If that was the case I would say Wheel, Shock, A2d all H/S because they are generally faster than me (and i am not saying that at all).

3rd What happened with Dillion was an accident that involved alot more than just me and Im sure he knows that and I am never worried about A2d paying me back

Actually I think A2D intends to pay you back based on what he said
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45146

Ok Fas let me get this strait?I beat on u last week ok i dont remember that but say i did.So then u say at least u did it RACEY and not wreck me like others did u?HMMM U wrecked me!And now u admit to retaliation and this "BIG SUPRISE" all jackasses need to be aware of WTF?I dint even know why im posting this but this is a bunch of BS.

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45147

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
You've became a big whiner the last 2 months...Guess when you race 25 times a week, that happens..

Great call Shock, Now that's the right call!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric41

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45148

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
I got karl a lil lose...Gage finished him off....I couldn't help but to get you kevin when you trying to diamond it and i am under you..just watched replay and you tried blocking/cutting me off several times..listen to my motor, I am not even getting to race because I lifted so much for you and Karl..If i wanted to take you boy's out Intentional I wouldn't have waited..You also bumped me into Gage...You boy's need to get off each others nut's and look at it from my point of view..

Last edit: by JFR 4H. Reason: karls old

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45158

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
The replay I watched Sunday night was for the Karl and Faschek wreck. Nobody told me that Kevin was wanting the replay watched too. I did see what happened in the Kevin incident too but it looked like Faschek got Kevin and Kevin went in the next corner and hit the tires trying to stay off some guys after trying to get straightened up, so that would be a tough call.

Faschek did help ruin Karl's night Sunday and in those situations we would like for the driver at fault whether accidental or on purpose to offer the spot if they were to get into another driver. I don't like to have to watch replays after heat races and stuff because it slows the show down. A couple times a week we will h ave guys saying someone gave them their spot after taking them out in the heat on accident. That's fine with me, and that's how I'd prefer it instead of having to watch replays. I did watch Karl's replay because he was high in points, as was Faschek. And what I saw looked completely accidental as those two had a good race going for most of the heat race. But, Faschek did get into Karl, in what appeared to be an accident, and most drivers might have offered the spot up to him, even though it was for a transfer, but Faschek didn't. And the replay was too inconclusive for me to straight up give it to Karl as it looked like he was gonna save it before Doit BradGage finished him off, which was also an accident obviously.

But usually we'd like drivers to police themselves in these heats and I don't like to step in unless it's something clearly intentional from one driver to another, and I didn't see that here.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: VLR Heat 4 11 years 6 months ago #45163

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
If Karl knew how much I was breaking instead of throttle, He'd understand, But hes a fucking idiot.. I use to like him....He get's cry baby/power hungry.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 171 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form