Thursday, May 02, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23229

here is mine

VLR_DanicaPatrick

You are a hot piece of ass with little or no talent. If given far superior equipment, you can manage mediocore results. Given the choice of furthering your career with intense dedication or a thong, you choose the thong. Doomed for failure when the inevitable forces of gravity take a toll on your physical appearance.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Col. Sanders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23242

wow im razz i was surprized it didnt put me as and ol GEEZER

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23252

• Gei$ler
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 221

lastplace wrote: here is mine

VLR_DanicaPatrick

You are a hot piece of ass with little or no talent. If given far superior equipment, you can manage mediocore results. Given the choice of furthering your career with intense dedication or a thong, you choose the thong. Doomed for failure when the inevitable forces of gravity take a toll on your physical appearance.

Damn thats funny. :lol:

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23254

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
I re-took it...I got WFO_5

"You are terrible, You cannot drive, You kill people and have this weird lag to you"
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23257

VLR_Razz

You're just a calm driver who doesn't put a lot of effort into racing and race a lot for the camaraderie and to have fun every now and then.
Mississippi Bad Boy

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23258

LOL Shock I just noticed this from your video of Rodeo on Youtube..lol read the chat between you and McGee, wth man thats not cool :ohmy: its old but still, douche lmao
Mississippi Bad Boy
Attachments:

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23266

My question is why are you surfin' Teen Nick Shock? lmao!!!! Tell your daddy happy birthday and make sure you get him something nice!!!!

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23267

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
my question is what vlr driver are you most like Mama t?
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23268

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
VLR_McGee
You believe in racing clean and that's one of your main goals in dtr2. However if someone is going to wreck you you're gonna make sure to let them know you don't appreciate it. People respect you for your driving ability.
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23269

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
Ice i figd ud be more like vlr_danica patrick because you race in ur thong.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23270

I took the test and wound up with McGee (of course) ... but I don't think I'd have as much patience as he has. I'd be more like a typical woman driver honestly. I get there fast, might tick a few ppl off on the way, but nothing awful. Rusty thinks I drive crazy. Of course I'm always the one driving. Ya'll would die if you saw him in the car with me. On the way to Gatlinburg, I was going like 85/90 on I-40. A car literally 1/2 mile in front of us taps their brakes and Rusty starts pounding the floor like he's got brakes on his side or something. LMAO! Funniest part was he was on the phone with his mom and started screaming like a girl too! Then we're driving in the dark, with pouring rain and super thick fog in the frickin curvy mountains (NC/TN border) where there've been 2 big rock slides recently ... I'm going 55 (the speed limit) scared as can be and he asks me why I'm driving so slow. :blink:

He's famous for doing things like "taking shortcuts" that take an hour longer, or "drive on up a lil ways and see what we see." An hour later, we're lost in the mountains with no way to turn around. And when we get lost, I always wind up having to tinkle ... we hafta stop on the side of the road. Once I had prickly bushes going up my butt and another time I was hanging off a mountain cliff with Rusty shielding me with his jacket. Then he drops the jacket at the exact moment a car comes around the bend. Then he can't find the lil brochure for Nascar Speedpark. Guess I picked the wrong thing to take with me in the woods. ;)

You got me laughin' now Joe ... lol. Ever been through one of those tunnels on I-40? Every single time we go through one, he reaches over and lays on the horn. Ppl looking at me like I'm insane and him laughin his butt off.

And through all these great times, Ryan's in the backseat laughin his butt off at everything. I know this is off-topic, but you got me started! :P

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23271

• Starnes
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 33

JFR*Faschek wrote: I re-took it...I got WFO_5

"You are terrible, You cannot drive, You kill people and have this weird lag to you"

That's funny Faschek I just looked at the schedule page trying to find your name on the win list...I couldn't find your name but somehow found mine :laugh: but yet i can't drive maybe you should keep your mouth shut when talking about me :)
he didn't slam you he didn't bump you he didn't nudge you he rubbed you and rubbin is racin!

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23272

I just took it and got WFO_5
"You smell like a mixture of shrimp and rotten banana pudding."
Spot on!

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23274

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

JFR* Woods wrote:

LOL Shock I just noticed this from your video of Rodeo on Youtube..lol read the chat between you and McGee, wth man thats not cool :ohmy: its old but still, douche lmao

LMFAO I know, I was wondering how you didn't see that when I first put the video up. I was just joking though since Faschek was in there saying basically all of dtr2 cheats lmao. I knew it was on the video I was just wondering if you had saw it before cause I figured you would have said something if you did :D
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23275

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Mama Tiger wrote: I took the test and wound up with McGee (of course) ... but I don't think I'd have as much patience as he has. I'd be more like a typical woman driver honestly. I get there fast, might tick a few ppl off on the way, but nothing awful. Rusty thinks I drive crazy. Of course I'm always the one driving. Ya'll would die if you saw him in the car with me. On the way to Gatlinburg, I was going like 85/90 on I-40. A car literally 1/2 mile in front of us taps their brakes and Rusty starts pounding the floor like he's got brakes on his side or something. LMAO! Funniest part was he was on the phone with his mom and started screaming like a girl too! Then we're driving in the dark, with pouring rain and super thick fog in the frickin curvy mountains (NC/TN border) where there've been 2 big rock slides recently ... I'm going 55 (the speed limit) scared as can be and he asks me why I'm driving so slow. :blink:

He's famous for doing things like "taking shortcuts" that take an hour longer, or "drive on up a lil ways and see what we see." An hour later, we're lost in the mountains with no way to turn around. And when we get lost, I always wind up having to tinkle ... we hafta stop on the side of the road. Once I had prickly bushes going up my butt and another time I was hanging off a mountain cliff with Rusty shielding me with his jacket. Then he drops the jacket at the exact moment a car comes around the bend. Then he can't find the lil brochure for Nascar Speedpark. Guess I picked the wrong thing to take with me in the woods. ;)

You got me laughin' now Joe ... lol. Ever been through one of those tunnels on I-40? Every single time we go through one, he reaches over and lays on the horn. Ppl looking at me like I'm insane and him laughin his butt off.

And through all these great times, Ryan's in the backseat laughin his butt off at everything. I know this is off-topic, but you got me started! :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is that McGee turned out to be like me, WTF!! That's hilarious story and one of you told me about the braking thing before hahah. I did that with my buddy tht I went to the Tennessee game with last year. He was doing about 80 or 90 heading into Knoxville and I didn't think he saw this guy slam his brakes right in front of us and it scared me to death lmao

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23276

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

WFO_5 wrote:

JFR*Faschek wrote: I re-took it...I got WFO_5

That's funny Faschek I just looked at the schedule page trying to find your name on the win list...I couldn't find your name but somehow found mine :laugh: but yet i can't drive maybe you should keep your mouth shut when talking about me :)

See guys, this is proof that Starnes can read words that are six letters or less!!

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23277

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

BLS_F1yer wrote: Ice i figd ud be more like vlr_danica patrick because you race in ur thong.

Thats only during the live pill draw!!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23278

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Starnes: "I gotta see this"

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23296

lastplace wrote: here is mine

VLR_DanicaPatrick

I used to not like Danica too, but I changed my mind after I heard an interview with her recently. DW said something about how other drivers like her because she's not afraid to ask questions. She flat out said "How else am I gonna learn?" and went on with what questions she asks and all that. Then I watched her dual race and she was one of a few cars that got around the Montoya wreck. And then she gets nailed on the last lap and doesn't whine or complain at all to reporters. Every other male driver that came outta there said "Well, I'll be sore tomorrow" ... put your big boy panties on fellas. :laugh:

I don't believe she would be a highly accomplished IndyCar driver if she had little or no talent. Yes, she has a lot of "female firsts" in racing, but she also has a lot of pure driving achievements. Rookie of the Year in IndyCar in 2005. Not to mention, she was recruited to be on Tony Stewart's team ... do you doubt the current Sprint Cup Champ's opinion? Of course she does have an unfair advantage because of her low body weight (or so Robby Gordon says). I guess so does Mark Martin and other "shorter/skinnier" drivers.

And she does show her body off ... big deal. You idiot men are the ones watching it and keeping the money flowing.

Re: Which VLR member are you most like? 12 years 2 months ago #23297

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
The Sprint Cup Champion signed her on cuz she's highly marketable and brings in a shiz ton of money. Otherwise idiot women, she's just another Michael Mcdowell.
JFR

Last edit: by JFR_Jim.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 129 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form