Sunday, April 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Skins I'm Working on For 2015 Offline Series 8 years 7 months ago #68187

HEARTLAND1 wrote: Got it Ray....THX !!!........

k
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skins I'm Working on For 2015 Offline Series 8 years 6 months ago #68434

Wanna give you a....... GREAT-JOB .. on this 2015 Series..... the track's look AWESOME.... Have not raced the Whole series yet.... but have about 4-5 place's.... and they ALL look great....... So Nice Job, RAY..... Hell of a Job........ Now I have a question..... I seen in the skin's that came with it, the BILLY DRAKE skin is in the skin package....... the 4-5 races I have ran on it, BILLY , was not ever in the field of car's...... Does the FIELD change from track to track....OR... would you have to start the series AGAIN, and see if BILLY is in the CAR-COUNT....... OR, How could I SET the field of car's for entire series....... JUST WONDERING...... AND AGAIN, GREAT WORK !!!!

Skins I'm Working on For 2015 Offline Series 8 years 6 months ago #68437

hey heartland. to reply to ur ? is this ur have open ur series folder open new 2015 series scroll down to drivers files there 2 ways look. 1 u can do a search if ur using notepad ur click edit then check on find put driver name in there and search or u can do manula and seach each 1 by own site. if billy drake is not listed in drivers file then he wront show up. there are certin drivers full feild leaves out to there offline help file on site has more info on that but if he not in there then just replace a driver u dislike and walla but ur have start over ill give a toutural on when u can and cant change during a series ur running be out in week or so if i have time need help holler
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEARTLAND1

Skins I'm Working on For 2015 Offline Series 8 years 6 months ago #68467

srry it took a while to re-ply........ put game and the DRAKE car on my friend's comp...... MIKE BEHM...... say's he will be able to make a TOP-10 board..... time will tell...lol.... I will try what ya said...... I can move around in files pretty decent..... will let you know.... here... THX, BUNCHES !!!!

Skins I'm Working on For 2015 Offline Series 7 years 6 months ago #72278

If possible I would like ot be set the link to the series as well. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thanks!

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 254 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form