Sunday, May 05, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Wondering if anybody could paint a Modified Skin for me 12 years 1 month ago #24947

I Go to My Replay and Hit F12 in the replay and Then They Come up in my C Drive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ERL_BBS.

Re: Wondering if anybody could paint a Modified Skin for me 12 years 1 month ago #24948

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
An alternative way, and you have to alt+tab out of your game if you wanna take several pictures and save them, is to press the Prt Scrn button up at the upper right of your keyboard. This will take a picture of whatevers on your screen at the time. Then you need to go into PAINT and go up to Edit and then Paste and it will paste the picture on there. Then just save it as whatever you want and take more pics using the same method.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Wondering if anybody could paint a Modified Skin for me 12 years 1 month ago #25866

WOW bbs. Those are some awesome skins!!! Great work my man! Can we get this fella his own sub folder under the skins section? Great work!!

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 90 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form