Sunday, May 12, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32734

i wasn't about to give over $30 to watch this race on tv. i dont see the point in paying to watch racing on tv cuz the camera never gets the action that you wanna see. i would of paid 30 to go in and watch it but thats because i would get to see all the other races as well. plus you know 100% of that money isn't going to the cause, it wouldnt surprise me if even less than 50% of it went to feed the children. i donate to organizations and stuff like that, im not self centered but i aint gonna pad anyone else's pockets that are saying they're doing it just for the cause when you know theyr getting money from the deal too.

and yea shock, i seen on midsouth forums a lot of people had issues with ordering it too. the few that got to watch it in HD said it was awesome but the others that didnt get what they paid for got done over pretty good, didnt get to see it in HD like they were supposed to and had to miss most of the event they paid for because they were on the phone with tech support. it was pretty entertaining, not worth $30 in my opinion though. was fun to see DW screaming, crying, and cussing.
Checkers or Wreckers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32735

loved this too. Kurt had a pretty rough night
Checkers or Wreckers

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32736

btw it was just a crate motor, and they went fast enough to just qualify 21st for the event.
Checkers or Wreckers

Last edit: by drtyONE 31.

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32738

• BLS v6!
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I want on tha PORCH!!!
  • Thank you received: 82
LMFAO..... BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BACK ER DOWN!!!!
"Shakespeare"
A Coward Dies a thousand deaths! A hero? Only one!
"Charles Woods"
It's Better to Die a Hero, than Live as a Coward!!!

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32739

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

drtyONE 31 wrote: i wasn't about to give over $30 to watch this race on tv. i dont see the point in paying to watch racing on tv cuz the camera never gets the action that you wanna see. i would of paid 30 to go in and watch it but thats because i would get to see all the other races as well. plus you know 100% of that money isn't going to the cause, it wouldnt surprise me if even less than 50% of it went to feed the children. i donate to organizations and stuff like that, im not self centered but i aint gonna pad anyone else's pockets that are saying they're doing it just for the cause when you know theyr getting money from the deal too.

and yea shock, i seen on midsouth forums a lot of people had issues with ordering it too. the few that got to watch it in HD said it was awesome but the others that didnt get what they paid for got done over pretty good, didnt get to see it in HD like they were supposed to and had to miss most of the event they paid for because they were on the phone with tech support. it was pretty entertaining, not worth $30 in my opinion though. was fun to see DW screaming, crying, and cussing.

Do you have a link to any of those threads? I'd like to read them to see if they had the same issue I had since Dish first said I was the only one who had called about it. The 5th call or so they said that other people were having issues too and that they would refund it
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32744

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32745

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dang that's exactly like me!! Dish must hate Tennessee!! Even though the founder is from Knoxville WTF

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32750

yea that was the one lol
Checkers or Wreckers

Last edit: by drtyONE 31.

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32752

• Eric 41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 7
i dont get how those nascar fans watch the prelude and think, gosh nascar is really boreing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

just watching dirt track cars are way better

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32771

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
I think this by far was the most competitive Prelude so far! It was a blast to watch
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32772

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Looks like Danica wasn't through wrecking!

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32862

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
Yea but Shock she really gained some experience again and learned alot ;) Dale jr now has a very unique piece of art to add to his crashed car collection!

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32863

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
She's gained some experience wrecking...other than that I haven't saw much else she's learned. She's one of the best at crashing I've seen. And yeah that's why Jr hired her was to help build up his junkyard car collection

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32884

that dw vid was awesome, lol

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32893

JFR_Jim wrote: You shouldn't be paying to watch races on tv and sitting on your ass on www.teamvlr.com if you have problems feeding ur kids. :pinch:

Almost Jim. You definitely gave a good effort on that one. Let me remind you that I said I was watching a stream, so I didn't pay for it. I'm guessing you probably missed that part while rushing to insult someone in order to make up for your own short comings. Also, I know you enjoy pulling up to the PC to run to VLR forums to make fun of people (makes your penis bigger?), I promise you spend way more time here then I do. I'm glad I could be the butt of your joke, and if it made you feel like a bigger man, then I'm glad I could do that for ya.

EDIT: I figured I should add one of these----> :pinch: apparently it means someone has been ePunched? So yeah, eat knuckles bitch....

Last edit: by Dizzle.

Re: Prelude 11 years 11 months ago #32894

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
ouch, im speechless.
JFR

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 32 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form