Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68883

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
If it gets great car counts it shouldn't matter what series it is. I don't consider 1 car a great count. When there's only 8 on Sunday maybe you'll have something different to say.
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68885

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

BLS J-MAC wrote: If it gets great car counts it shouldn't matter what series it is. I don't consider 1 car a great count. When there's only 8 on Sunday maybe you'll have something different to say.

Uh not really. 8 cars has been about the average. I didn't even know Goldfish HAD a race last night and apparently nobody else did either, including Goldfish. Blame it on him for not promoting his series and nobody even knowing he was racing. It doesn't matter what track it was. Speedway City is a good track, sorry if you're not good there.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68886

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Who's saying anything about not being good there?? Is reading not one of your skills? I've won there and like the track. I have said that its a shame it doesn't get better car counts because car counts at that track suck. They always have. And unlike you, I'll be there sunday. Both at ICE and the 11pm race. I'll be at 11pm all next week as well as every single race going on. Where will you be? Because quite obviously you aren't at any other races than your own.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68887

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
You're gonna get stomped bro. No one races there enough to have good car counts. Unlike me?? Aren't I leading the points at the ICE series?? Obviously you've been sniffing glue because I was at the AMS race Wednesday as well and won it. Sorry that I work during the week and don't get to race 11pm all the time.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68888

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
OH MY GOD STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES YOU SHOWED UP TO 1 EXTRA RACE LAST WEEK??? You mean you were at 2 races in one week!? And of course you're leading the ICE points, its ICE/VLR. Ginger put VLR on it just so you would show up. And guess what sunshine, I get up at 5am for work too and still show up to every 11pm show there is. Whats your excuse?

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68889

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No bitch. He asked me if he could put VLr on it after like the third week and I was already racing all the races. How damn many leagues are there through the week?? Pretty sure I race almost all of them because there's only like 2 or 3 max. STFU

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68890

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yep, after looking at the schedule I've raced ALL of the league races this week. If you were there maybe you would've known that.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68891

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Well would you look at that. You call Shock out on something and he calls you names, hurls insults and tries to take things away. Maybe its a good thing that we're in the last few months of DTR2 league racing. Shock and Heartland can spend all their time racing at Knoxville together in their own little server.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68892

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Y u mad bro?

I've raced 7 of the 14 league races this month. Sorry that half of them are in crappy cars but that's more than most people. Suck it

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68893

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
7 out of 14 ignoring the series that ran 25 races this month by racing 6 nights a week that you showed up to 1 of. 8 races attended out of 39 isn't impressive by any stretch of your warped and twisted imagination. Now lets pick apart your other comment on how half are "crappy cars". SDLM which are the best cars being ran because they're easily driven and have had multiple side by side finishes while still providing a bit of realism in the way they are driven compared to actual racing, The BLS mods that take more skill and setup management to be able to drive them as they have less grip than the others, the LMs that are faster and change where the fast lines are at most tracks which forces drivers to change the way they attack tracks, or your own UMP Summer Hell LMs that look like they were used in demo derbies but involve just as much strategy as they do ability with the accelerated tire wear which gives more options with the risk/reward chances when it comes to winning races.

Too complicated for you? You barely raced this month and act like it was something to be proud of. That's what you said. Am I mad? Na bra. You already lost when your first action was to attempt to insult me after I called you out on something you said and proved it to be a false statement. Good news you'd fit right in working at Fox News! So suck on that bitch.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68894

• Goldfish
  • Goldfish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76
My bad homies. I was out late at a party. We'll attempt to remake the race tonight if anybody is up for it.
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68895

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
I'd say just push everything back a week since Saturday is known for having low car counts but this is where shock will come barging in and say something like "WTF DuMbAsS SatrDay iz a GRET nItE 2 race. U dnt kno nething!" because he races league races more than anybody else in existence and he was at the first ever DTR2 online race, won at it and has never finished lower than 2nd in every single race ever hosted since then and if anybody says otherwise he'll hurl cuss ridden insults at them in an attempt to show he's all knowing and superior in every way imaginable.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68896

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS J-MAC wrote: 7 out of 14 ignoring the series that ran 25 races this month by racing 6 nights a week that you showed up to 1 of. 8 races attended out of 39 isn't impressive by any stretch of your warped and twisted imagination. Now lets pick apart your other comment on how half are "crappy cars". SDLM which are the best cars being ran because they're easily driven and have had multiple side by side finishes while still providing a bit of realism in the way they are driven compared to actual racing, The BLS mods that take more skill and setup management to be able to drive them as they have less grip than the others, the LMs that are faster and change where the fast lines are at most tracks which forces drivers to change the way they attack tracks, or your own UMP Summer Hell LMs that look like they were used in demo derbies but involve just as much strategy as they do ability with the accelerated tire wear which gives more options with the risk/reward chances when it comes to winning races.

Too complicated for you? You barely raced this month and act like it was something to be proud of. That's what you said. Am I mad? Na bra. You already lost when your first action was to attempt to insult me after I called you out on something you said and proved it to be a false statement. Good news you'd fit right in working at Fox News! So suck on that bitch.

Y u so mad bro? Liberal hippie. Sorry that I don't race 11pm so ng with nobody else in dtr2 lmfao. I prefer leagues with competition. Vols bitch

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68897

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS J-MAC wrote: I'd say just push everything back a week since Saturday is known for having low car counts but this is where shock will come barging in and say something like "WTF DuMbAsS SatrDay iz a GRET nItE 2 race. U dnt kno nething!" because he races league races more than anybody else in existence and he was at the first ever DTR2 online race, won at it and has never finished lower than 2nd in every single race ever hosted since then and if anybody says otherwise he'll hurl cuss ridden insults at them in an attempt to show he's all knowing and superior in every way imaginable.

Saturday is a great night to race except during football season you CNN loving liberal faggot

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68898

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

VLR_Shock wrote:

BLS J-MAC wrote: I'd say just push everything back a week since Saturday is known for having low car counts but this is where shock will come barging in and say something like "WTF DuMbAsS SatrDay iz a GRET nItE 2 race. U dnt kno nething!" because he races league races more than anybody else in existence and he was at the first ever DTR2 online race, won at it and has never finished lower than 2nd in every single race ever hosted since then and if anybody says otherwise he'll hurl cuss ridden insults at them in an attempt to show he's all knowing and superior in every way imaginable.

Saturday is a great night to race except during football season you CNN loving liberal faggot

Thank you for proving me right again.

And to correct you once again there's plenty of competition at 11pm. But you wouldn't know that because you don't race and when you do, if there's anybody in front of you, you plow them into the wall because you don't know how to race clean. You wreck anybody that could be faster than you. Maybe its for the best that you didn't show up to 24 of the 25 11pm races. We actually got to race against each other instead of trying to be the first one to recover after you ran through everybody in the first 5 laps.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68899

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS J-MAC wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote:

Thank you for proving me right again.

And to correct you once again there's plenty of competition at 11pm. But you wouldn't know that because you don't race and when you do, if there's anybody in front of you, you plow them into the wall because you don't know how to race clean. You wreck anybody that could be faster than you. Maybe its for the best that you didn't show up to 24 of the 25 11pm races. We actually got to race against each other instead of trying to be the first one to recover after you ran through everybody in the first 5 laps.

The only competition at 11pm is digging around on here begging people to race BC the show is ran poorly. I think I won the only race I ran this month. Maybe you wouldn't get plowed over if you could hold a line. You hippie queer

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68900

• Goldfish
  • Goldfish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76

BLS J-MAC wrote: But you wouldn't know that because you don't race and when you do, if there's anybody in front of you, you plow them into the wall because you don't know how to race clean. You wreck anybody that could be faster than you.

Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

Last edit: by Goldfish.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68901

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Happy Halloween JMac but ur mask is scaring the children if you could just take it off plz

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68902

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
For a "poorly ran" show its the quickest and most efficient show in DTR2 right now. How many VLR races are started and completed in less than a half hour? You already lost so enjoy sucking yourself off. I have nothing to prove. I'm the only one here that supports every single league trying to keep this game going. And I don't get ran over by you. I just let you wreck yourself so I don't have to.

Goldfish's Friday Night Bullring 8 years 6 months ago #68903

Is this really necessary guys...
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 51 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form