Saturday, May 11, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 8 months ago #68107

• J-MAC
  • J-MAC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Race #8
9/9/15
Terre Haute

7 cars.
A main finish: SKM_Smallz, ICE_KingGinger, BLS J-MAC, 44racing, ramen n00dles, ICE_KK21Jr, VLR_Bubba

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 3
BLS J-MAC- 1
ICE_KK21Jr- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

Smallz takes advantage of a battle for 2nd to pull away and pick up the win! Track pick for Thursday night 9/10/15 is Volunteer 2013
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 8 months ago #68115

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #9
9/10/15
Volunteer 2013

4 cars.
A main finish: SKM_Smallz, BLS J-MAC, JFR_97, 44racing

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 4
BLS J-MAC- 1
ICE_KK21Jr- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

SKM_Smallz skips out on the field to win at Volunteer. Track pick for Sunday night 9/13/15 is Royal Purple Raceway

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68129

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #10
9/13/15
Royal Purple Raceway

6 cars.
A main finish: SKM_Smallz, BLS J-MAC, 44racing, ICE_KK21Jr, ICE_KingGinger, JFR_97

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 5
BLS J-MAC- 1
ICE_KK21Jr- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

SKM_Smallz continues to make After Dark his personal playground with another win. Track pick for Monday night 9/14/15 is Brownstown 2014 Slick

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68145

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #11
9/14/15
Brownstown 2014 slick

6 cars.
A main finish: SKM_Smallz, BLS J-MAC, 44racing, ramen n00dles, JFR_97, ICE_KingGinger

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 6
BLS J-MAC- 1
ICE_KK21Jr- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

SKM_Smallz continues to rule the playground by picking up another win! Track pick for Tuesday night 9/15/15 is OCFS Slick

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68151

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #12
9/15/15
OCFS Slick 2k12

8 cars.
A main finish: ICE_KK21Jr, ICE_KingGinger, ICE_MattB10, BLS J-MAC, ramen n00dles, JFR_97, 44racing, WFO_Rainman

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 6
ICE_KK21Jr- 2
BLS J-MAC- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

ICE_KK21Jr survives to pick up the win at OCFS. Track pick for Wednesday 9/16/15 will be Lasalle 2013 Tacky

MattB10 back on probation and I'm using the BLS Deadbolt rule as he is on probation until I'm no longer pissed at him. One more incident will result in suspension/banning from the 11pm show.

New rule change. If you disconnect once, its a restart. If you disconnect a 2nd time in the same race, its a dnf and we go without you. Open slot in the lineup and everything.

2nd new rule change. THERE WILL BE 5 RESTARTS TO USE ALL NIGHT. NO MORE THAN 5. If all 5 are used in the first heat, EVERY RACE AFTER will have NO RESTARTS.

Restarts can be used as follows

Heats- 1st lap
Dash- first lap
A main- first 3 laps

This may stay, this may be temporary, but this does go into effect 9/16/15.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadBolt

Last edit: by J-MAC.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68153

rules changes should help. love ur deadbolts rule until im no loger pissed lol. id race some but im working 10p gto 6a so im here most time. mb was reason i stoped comming so

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68154

Can I get a detailed explanation as to why I'm on probabtion? I seriously have no idea what I did? Kory is telling me that you said I took you out. I may have touched you when you came flying down the track. Other than that, I'm confused. If you're going to keep putting me on probabtion just for making an excuse for why you finished bad, just ban me.

Last edit: by ICE_MattB10.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68155

ICE_MattB10 wrote: Can I get a detailed explanation as to why I'm on probabtion? I seriously have no idea what I did? Kory is telling me that you said I took you out. I may have touched you when you came flying down the track. Other than that, I'm confused. If you're going to keep putting me on probabtion just for making an excuse for why you finished bad, just ban me.

dont give any more ideas but all ill say is day u pissed me off i was racing for postion and sure wasnt ganna give it up iv noticed latly if u dont give up ur get a love tap or worse jmo

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68170

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

ICE_MattB10 wrote: Can I get a detailed explanation as to why I'm on probabtion? I seriously have no idea what I did? Kory is telling me that you said I took you out. I may have touched you when you came flying down the track. Other than that, I'm confused. If you're going to keep putting me on probabtion just for making an excuse for why you finished bad, just ban me.

We took the green, went into turn 1 and you drove thru me. There was no me flying down the track because I was on the pole on the bottom and before we were halfway thru turn 1, I lifted to set the car like I had the 5 previous starts before with no issue and you came barreling thru my back bumper. Even Ginger said you took me out. Had nothing to do with me finishing bad because everybody has a bad night. It has to do with your warp and shitty driving when you're not warping. If you can't race clean, don't race at all. I really don't care if you never show up again or not.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68171

• Smallz
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 25
+1 Karma for J-Mac

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68181

sounds about right. EVERYONE makes mistakes but when u drill someone or take someone out becuse u cant get by then thats where limits are reached. i race clean or try to but when i get bitched at for spining as u guys come through then no fun anymore we all make mistakes im here for tech support now anyways u MattB10 are reason I left least offline no drama and great racing to everyone else have fun race fun and hard cya around keep up good work j mac

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68184

I drove thru you? If I drove thru you I'd apologize. How many times did you push me up the track? That track and those cars were all draft. You can't stand me J-Mac just like everybody else who plays this game. I may have raced you hard but I came no where near spinning you out. If you hate me so much why don't you put me at the back of every race so I don't spin everyone out like I'm convicted of doing so.

Last edit: by ICE_MattB10.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68186

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #13
9/16/16
LaSalle Speedway 2013 Tacky

5 cars.
A main finish: SKM_Smallz, ICE_KK21Jr, BLS J-MAC, ramen n00dles, ICE_KingGinger

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 7
ICE_KK21Jr- 2
BLS J-MAC- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1

SKM_Smallz shows further dominance in a barn burner between himself, ICE_KK and ICE_KG! Track pick for Thursday 9/17/15 is Eriez Speedway 2013

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68194

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76

ICE_MattB10 wrote: I drove thru you? If I drove thru you I'd apologize. How many times did you push me up the track? That track and those cars were all draft. You can't stand me J-Mac just like everybody else who plays this game. I may have raced you hard but I came no where near spinning you out. If you hate me so much why don't you put me at the back of every race so I don't spin everyone out like I'm convicted of doing so.

Through* Through*
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68195

• Goldfish
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Ohio Overseer
  • Thank you received: 76

BLS J-MAC wrote:

We took the green, went into turn 1 and you drove thru me. There was no me flying down the track because I was on the pole on the bottom and before we were halfway thru turn 1, I lifted to set the car like I had the 5 previous starts before with no issue and you came barreling thru my back bumper. Even Ginger said you took me out. Had nothing to do with me finishing bad because everybody has a bad night. It has to do with your warp and shitty driving when you're not warping. If you can't race clean, don't race at all. I really don't care if you never show up again or not.

Through*
Straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers.

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68196

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite

Goldfish wrote:

BLS J-MAC wrote:

Through*

"Through vs. thru
Through and thru are different spellings of the same word. Thru is the less preferred form, however, and it might be considered out of place outside the most informal contexts. If you’re writing for school or for a job application, for instance, through is definitely the safer choice."

This isn't school, this isn't a job application. Thru is a word and is usable in replace of through. Kindly take your snowflake ass and shove your "grammar corrections" up it. Thank you and have a nice snowflake day.

The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_KingGinger

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68197

• Smallz
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 25
Another +1 Karma for J-Mac

For those keeping score at home...& from what I hear Goldfish is always home....its:

J-Mac - 2
GoldFish - 0

Next up...

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68198

BLS J-MAC wrote:

Goldfish wrote:

BLS J-MAC wrote:

Through*

"Through vs. thru
Through and thru are different spellings of the same word. Thru is the less preferred form, however, and it might be considered out of place outside the most informal contexts. If you’re writing for school or for a job application, for instance, through is definitely the safer choice."

This isn't school, this isn't a job application. Thru is a word and is usable in replace of through. Kindly take your snowflake ass and shove your "grammar corrections" up it. Thank you and have a nice snowflake day.

GET FREAKING ROASTED GOLDFISH.
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68201

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #14
9/17/15
Eriez Speedway 2013

6 cars.
A main finish: ICE_KingGinger, SKM_Smallz, BLS J-MAC, ramen n00dles, ATR Eric, 44racing

Win count:

SKM_Smallz- 7
ICE_KK21Jr- 2
BLS J-MAC- 1
VLR_Bubba- 1
ICE_KingGinger- 1

ICE_KG snaps the winning streak of SKM_Smallz who has won the last 6 races he attended! Track pick for Sunday night 9/20 makes for a Sunday Night double header at TVRv4

SDC After Dark™ September 8 years 7 months ago #68214

BLS J-MAC wrote: ICE_KG snaps the winning streak of SKM_Smallz who has won the last 6 races he attended! Track pick for Sunday night 9/20 makes for a Sunday Night double header at TVRv4

Yeah! Screw you Smallz! :P
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 138 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form