Sunday, May 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SCRATCH THAT 11 years 8 months ago #39293

FORGET THIS POST HERE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JFR*Alec.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39298

• LetsRace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • http://cushiongrafix.weebly.com
  • Thank you received: 9
so im not on the team anymore??????

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39300

Sorry LR, but no. :/

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39304

lets race u can b on FOR!!! :laugh:

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39309

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
dang, the member booting could have been private.

It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR*Alec

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39317

WOOT! booted for rough driving when i haven't played in weeks... This stuff never gets old

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39318

dcc u can b on FOR :laugh: :laugh:

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39322

Dcc who said u were booted for rpugh driving. If you have questions or comments please talk to me on yahoo. And dcc for the record it wasnt because of your driving ur a good driver man!

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39332

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Shoulda just gathered the team together, went into a browser server or something and had a team racing lesson......instead of just dropping them from the team without notice....
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39334

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
for the guys that got booted ..... congrats to you.....if this is the way this team is going to do business then you dont need to be part of it anyway.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39335

• LetsRace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Im not wantin to start shit but why am i not on the team. (u can tell me on here i dont care what ya think i guess) i thought i did u guys right and i though i always race u clean. sooooo i guess ill go teamless and remove my tag. but like i said i would like to know why im not on the team.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39337

• LetsRace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Im not wantin to start (bleep) but why am i not on the team. (u can tell me on here i dont care what ya think i guess) i thought i did u guys right and i though i always race u clean. sooooo i guess ill go teamless and remove my tag. but like i said i would like to know why im not on the team.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39338

i guess i dont know how to run a team. oh well maybe no more hlr or alec cuz i guess no one seems to like me around here when all i do is try to make better for the DTR2 community. I donate to lazys and shocks sites. I provided a paid website and ventrilo for brads team then he abondons me within a couple weeks. I keep the vent up for everyone to come in and use freely. Im new here and i show all this suppourt to the community and then all i get is disrespect back. this is complete bs to me. i get no respect around here just a bunch of guys telling me i have no fucking clue what im doing and not suppourting me or even showing me respect so fuck it who wants on HLR? RK, A11, Eric, Stealth anyone else. First day here? Ya come on join! I dont get why if i booted 3 ppl off the team two of wich that havent been online within a couple weeks and the other im in vent with everyday. maybe im wrong but whatever man. Im just really pissed right now cuz i feel really disrespected

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39339

And to DCC and LR u guys havent been around the past couple weeks so i figured u were done for school. thats why i put if u have questions or comments hmu on yahoo or vent so this shit dosnt start in here! maybe if u woulda talked to me and said no ive been busy ill be back when i can and what not we could work somthing out.

And everyone elsese BU11$H1T comments werent needed. keep ur opinion to urself dont discourage others trying to better the community. But what do I know im new and a dumbass i gueess

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39340

And to DCC and LR u guys havent been around the past couple weeks so i figured u were done for school. thats why i put if u have questions or comments hmu on yahoo or vent so this (bleep) dosnt start in here! maybe if u woulda talked to me and said no ive been busy ill be back when i can and what not we could work somthing out.

And everyone elsese BU11$H1T comments werent needed. keep ur opinion to urself dont discourage others trying to better the community. But what do I know im new and a (bleep) i gueess

O and sorry for these post as u can tell im pretty pissed. im usually not like this im usually a really nice guy. This wasnt ment to go like this but YOU GUYS TURNED IT INTO THIS. IF YOU WOULDA LISTENED TO THE FIRST POST AND KEPT QUIET THINGS WOULDA BEEN OK BUT No!

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39341

And i dont mean any of these post to insult anyone for real i just want respect in return. sure i may have did 1 bad thing with the booting but ig im gonna change that now to make this a bettere community. tonite after MM i will make a new post about HLR with new rules and guidlines that the whole community can respect. so there ya go guys have it ur way!

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39342

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Now that brought a fucn tear to my eye.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39344

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Well if the team owner left and it's now your team then you can do anything you want with it if you think it makes the team better as a whole. So I see where you're coming from and it's not really anyone's business unless they're on your team.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39347

When they joined I didn't even get a vote. :p

I just got on our vent one day and they had the HLR tag. I remember you guys had to vote me on and you had to see me race a few times first.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Re: THE NEW HLR! 11 years 8 months ago #39348

• LetsRace
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
i got voted on too and i was on the team. i had respect for all my teamate and i still do... but i came on her this morning and my name want on the list of team members so i was wonderin what i did wrong to not be on the team anymore. If it was somethin i did i was wanting to know that way i wouldnt do it again. Sorry for this big to do but i just didnt understand what i did to not b on team anymore.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 62 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form