Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28784

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Karl wrote: DB can't be serious, I can tell you first hand to run the VLR stuff will set you back a grand a year or more. Also the line up sheet is well worth the 50 bucks that Shock gave Buck. I can't believe DB said anything about the costs since BLS has free loaded servers and Vent since he has had them. the stuff Shock is doing on his web site you can't do on a free loader web site. Some people like to have better stuff than others kinda like racing parts. Script writers cost money and if you want do certain things thru your web site you have to have a good script. I know I paid out plenty for scripts and codes for the things i wanted to do and know. If it wasn't for Shocks efforts you might as well kiss it.

Thanks Karl...we don't look for recognition for this stuff so people don't realize always what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe db will step up and pay for the servers for his races now. I recommend buying from ERL they have top notch dedicated servers and need some support to help cover the costs.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28785

Now DB will disappear for __________________ weeks?

My guess is 12.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28793

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
  • Thank you received: 118
can i have the floor for a minute to say a few things?????????
It's such a shame, They gonn miss this plane.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28794

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
HELL YAH FASCHEK IN DA HOWSE

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28795

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
i think spending much money on dtr2 is gay.

money races are cool i guess.

or for a site is cool.

vent is a must...

but for sheets and shittt thats terrible.. karl i know you wont agree with what i say because your mind is on mars latley..

i wish we had enough racers to have races at the same times on each nights...just like in real life, you don't wanna follow a series at some track you think sucks sack..you could just run another series/track..

but i can see everyones point...listen to me people, i can make something out of you..

ps

ill talk more in a bit.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28797

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT LOGAN SAID BIATCHES

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28800

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36

the freakin vp of talen relations actually hyping fascheck.?. vlr has gone way down :( COme back to wfo jj n jw :P im kidding. i can say i appreciate everything all the series have done to keep this game going. specially vlr.
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!
Attachments:

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28801

• JFR 4H
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm On One
rain dont play yourself bitch.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28803

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Yah know your role and shut ur mouth Dousher

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 1 day ago #28808

• WFO Rainman
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Team WFO - Since Before VLR
  • Thank you received: 36

screw you guys. you can all lick my balls. im going home
Take'r Easy, If She's easy take'r twice Now Let's Get it ON!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 17 hours ago #28818

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133

Jackson wrote: Now DB will disappear for __________________ weeks?

My guess is 12.

im not goin anywhere
i think its ridiculous shock changed the arguement from start times to who pays for what
and yes i think its is absolutey idiotic to pay for lineup sheets and what ever calculates stats
god knows the brainn power in here cant do it on its own , so we need some program to do it for us
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 16 hours ago #28819

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
A smart person will use a tool to get his work finished faster with better accuracy.
I have worked with Buck on the development of the lineup sheets, let me explain how it works.
Its a MS excel program its a list of all the avaiable drivers when each driver shows up to race you click to the right of their name, like roll call.
when its time to race you click line up random, rank, r rank, or invert top6. or how many you want to invert. it will ask you how many racers you want in each heat, or make a suggestion for you. click go and your linesups are posted. after the heats when the finishs are posted like this (kev, bill, karl, mike, joe, bob, dave) you paste that in the field for heat finishes and the click line up features, the software will line up every feature for you D, C, B, and A main. after the features you paste the finishes of each feature in a box and it will add the races points to each driver. it will re rank all the drivers from when you hit save and your ready for the next race. I worked with Buck for 2 years on this program I have used it on several different kinds of points systems. I certainly don't think its idiotic to use this program or to have donated 50 bucks to have it. its saves many hours of editing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 14 hours ago #28822

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

WFO Rainman wrote:

screw you guys. you can all lick my balls. im going home

I thought that was a portrait of Tony in prison...BWAAAAHAAAA
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 14 hours ago #28828

• SKM_18
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
I just read this now, but no problem guys. I've ran a VLR show or two in my time so I figured it would go okay. I didn't have the programs that are normally there so I did it by hand so it took a little longer but I had fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO_Greezy

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 13 hours ago #28833

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Karl wrote: A smart person will use a tool to get his work finished faster with better accuracy.
I have worked with Buck on the development of the lineup sheets, let me explain how it works.
Its a MS excel program its a list of all the avaiable drivers when each driver shows up to race you click to the right of their name, like roll call.
when its time to race you click line up random, rank, r rank, or invert top6. or how many you want to invert. it will ask you how many racers you want in each heat, or make a suggestion for you. click go and your linesups are posted. after the heats when the finishs are posted like this (kev, bill, karl, mike, joe, bob, dave) you paste that in the field for heat finishes and the click line up features, the software will line up every feature for you D, C, B, and A main. after the features you paste the finishes of each feature in a box and it will add the races points to each driver. it will re rank all the drivers from when you hit save and your ready for the next race. I worked with Buck for 2 years on this program I have used it on several different kinds of points systems. I certainly don't think its idiotic to use this program or to have donated 50 bucks to have it. its saves many hours of editing.

Yep it's worth way more than $50 honestly cause he spent several evenings doing that when he could have been doing other stuff and didn't ask for a penny. If you just show up and race the event like db does you might not notice how much quicker, easier, and accurate it is than having to do it by hand...but when you're the one putting the lineups out it's a good thing to have around and drivers notice that the show goes about 30 minutes quicker than normal.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 13 hours ago #28837

• JFR_Jim
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 104
Too make this realistic, should only do 1 race at a time, so heat 1 races, while heats 2-4 watch on livestream or something. JK, that would suck at take forever, but seeing how the night unfolds like real racing would be cool.
JFR

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 169 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form