Tuesday, April 23, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
VLR

TOPIC:

VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 12 years 22 hours ago #28650

• VLR_Shock
  • VLR_Shock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Hey guys,

Tonight we will be making our first ever trip out to Antioch Speedway in North Carolina. Reviews say that it's a tough track that will require lots of finesse and good driving, so be extra careful around people tonight and give room. Next week we are scheduled to race at Attica Raceway Park, followed by Boone 2k12 TACKY for the Boone Supernationals (Possible money on the line?).

Anyway I hope to see you all back out again tonight and thanks for coming and racing all season. We got our lineup sheet working good so the show should go by super quick tonight in time for everyone to get over and race ERL that wants too.

And one last thing, check out our new points page! The creator of our points/race result thing added some extra columns which show the number of top 3s, top 5s, top 10s, average finish, and number of events attempted this season which is pretty awesome and lets you know where you stand. Here's the link:

teamvlr.com/racing-menu/point-standings/...8-vlr-season-18.html

Cya tonight!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VLR_Shock.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28693

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I wanna thank Wheel for running the show last night and scrambling. I was having to text him how to get the live qualifying servers working and he got them working fine. My internet was out so I couldn't do anything but he did a good job running it for us. He also didn't have the lineup sheet I had so it was a little slower than usual but I did send it to him after the race last night when my internet came on just in case in the future he could have it and make the race and lineups come out a lot quicker.

Thanks everyone for coming out again and racing even though that track was really difficult to master. GJ to JW on the win and congrats to Mav on his first top 5 at VLR with a second. ATR_Matt has been banned a week for driving through the field in the B Main. Cya guys this week at Attica!

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28695

shock the old 5 mile point was a lot better then the one you recently made just make the old one 2k12 v2 haha
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28697

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yeah right the old one sucked. You could actually pass on this one since I went from 9th to 1st in the B and 7th to 1st in the A. It's a fun track ur just mad that you can't cut corners without hitting a tire!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28698

• king*
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 6
Dirt, where do I get this Grass Raceway

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28708

heres the download link just scroll down till you find it

www.teamvlr.com/community-menu/downloads...tracks.html?start=15
liftins for pussies, dont let no one tell you otherwise

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28712

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220

VLR_Shock wrote: I wanna thank Wheel for running the show last night and scrambling. I was having to text him how to get the live qualifying servers working and he got them working fine. My internet was out so I couldn't do anything but he did a good job running it for us. He also didn't have the lineup sheet I had so it was a little slower than usual but I did send it to him after the race last night when my internet came on just in case in the future he could have it and make the race and lineups come out a lot quicker.

Thanks everyone for coming out again and racing even though that track was really difficult to master. GJ to JW on the win and congrats to Mav on his first top 5 at VLR with a second. ATR_Matt has been banned a week for driving through the field in the B Main. Cya guys this week at Attica!

Yes thanks Wheel and others who step up and run shows for others and keep the game goin! Track was racier than I expected it to be.It's about impossible to make ERL race if you make the VLR feature :(

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28714

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BLS_BW43 wrote:

VLR_Shock wrote: I wanna thank Wheel for running the show last night and scrambling. I was having to text him how to get the live qualifying servers working and he got them working fine. My internet was out so I couldn't do anything but he did a good job running it for us. He also didn't have the lineup sheet I had so it was a little slower than usual but I did send it to him after the race last night when my internet came on just in case in the future he could have it and make the race and lineups come out a lot quicker.

Yes thanks Wheel and others who step up and run shows for others and keep the game goin! Track was racier than I expected it to be.It's about impossible to make ERL race if you make the VLR feature :(

Well I told Goat that we run Sundays when he was asking me what night they should run and I thought he said they were gonna do a different night but they ended up doing Sunday's anyway. The show will be quicker next week because Wheel didn't have all the stuff on hand to make it go by quicker and I never expected the internet to be out like that.

Last week we were done at 10:03et and that was with a froze car I think in the C Main so I think as long as we divide up into 6 or 7 qualifying groups and get it over with quick it will be easy to get done in time for ERL. Them going right after us kinda hurts both shows IMO but it's their series to do what they want with. Last night just took a little longer cause of unforeseen circumstances and Wheel stepped up and figured out how to get the live qually working so I can't thank him enough for running it. Like I said next week will be quicker though because Buck's sheet spits everything out automatically after qualifying and the heats and Wheel had to do it by hand last night which takes longer. I heard a lot of complaints on the track but when I ran it by myself it didn't seem too hard as long as people hold their line.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28719

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
if VLR wouldnt have changed thier start time to 830 then making ERL would never be a problem
ERL posted thier schedule long before VLR decided to change thier time
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J-MAC

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28720

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
We changed to 8:30 in February. And ERL_Goat told me they were running on Fridays I thought. I figured it would hurt both car counts if it was on Sunday.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28721

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
We're not changing our time. More people can race 8:30 than 7:30. That's the reason we changed it. A lot of people said they didn't get home till 8:30 and they would have time to get home and get some practice in too.

We were racing on Sunday's before they started anyway, and they moved there league to Sunday, too. Oh well. We've been at Sunday for two years and I'm not sure if they ever were Sunday's till this season but we're not changing our time. It hurts both car counts a little but they are still good. And we would have been done by 10 last night and every other week I just wasn't able to be there and Wheel was scrambling to get everything set up (thanks again wheel).

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28722

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I was under the impression they were racing on Friday nights. But IDRC, just makes it hard on some people to get some practice in after VLR before going over there.

Dec 13 7:41 PM
thegoat15: hey shock are u on
Dec 13 7:42 PM
vlr_shock: hey
Dec 13 7:43 PM
thegoat15: when is VLR starting its next season
Dec 13 7:44 PM
vlr_shock: dont know yet prob around february
Dec 13 7:45 PM
thegoat15: k we are going to race on sunday's at like 9:30 starting in April I just dot want our schedule to conflict with VLR
vlr_shock: oh dang
vlr_shock: not sure our races will be over by 930 but i hope so
Dec 13 7:46 PM
thegoat15: well we can start whenever you all are done
vlr_shock: ok
thegoat15: but we will put 9:30 on the site will you be able to rae with us
vlr_shock: i doubt it cause i usually do the potnis and everything right after vlr but il ltry
vlr_shock: is sunday the only day u can race
Dec 13 7:47 PM
thegoat15: Yea cause I got school every evening
thegoat15: might could race Friday or Saturdays
thegoat15: might make it Saturdays
thegoat15: at 10 pm eastern
vlr_shock: school gets out in may or no
Dec 13 7:48 PM
thegoat15: yea in May
vlr_shock: i will try to race them on sunday just have to do the ponits hte next day i guess
thegoat15: Do you think a Saturday Series would work
vlr_shock: yeah
vlr_shock: id race it
Dec 13 7:49 PM
thegoat15: What about a friday series
vlr_shock: friday is better than saturday i think
vlr_shock: cause nothin goin on friday no league races and no real races
vlr_shock: well some real races but not many
thegoat15: Well i will try it on Fridays
thegoat15: what time u think would be good
Dec 13 7:50 PM
vlr_shock: anytime in the evenin or night lol
Dec 13 7:50 PM
thegoat15: 8 pm Eastern

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28723

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

SRF_Dirt! wrote: shock the old 5 mile point was a lot better then the one you recently made just make the old one 2k12 v2 haha

:ohmy: Dirt!..you need to stop slingin your meds man!^^That post is proof you need that sh*t!^^

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28725

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Lazy3 wrote:

SRF_Dirt! wrote: shock the old 5 mile point was a lot better then the one you recently made just make the old one 2k12 v2 haha

:ohmy: Dirt!..you need to stop slingin your meds man!^^That post is proof you need that sh*t!^^

They wore off extra quick this morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRF_Dirt!

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28729

• Terror
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 17

VLR_Shock wrote:

Lazy3 wrote:

They wore off extra quick this morning

I want some!!!!
Support Your Local BIG RED MACHINE!!!

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28730

• Lazy3
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • "Call me the Breeze"
  • Thank you received: 46

BLS_BW43 wrote:

Yes thanks Wheel and others who step up and run shows for others and keep the game goin! Track was racier than I expected it to be.

It's about impossible to make ERL race if you make the VLR feature

:(

I agree,BW and Goat isnt to fond about giving the guys in the VLR A-Main a few minutes to finish.The 1st ERL race a couple weeks ago I asked Goat @ 10:00 if he would wait a few minutes for Shock n the guys in the VLR A-Main to finish and he bluntly replied "Nope!"I thought he misunderstood what I was askin so I asked again..you wont wait a few xtra minutes for Shock n the others to finish thier race? Again he replied "Nope!" At that point I just said all right then I'll c-ya guys later.I left and went to wait for the VLR "A" to finish to let ya'll know Goat wasnt wait'n and fortunatly it just got done,so some actually did make it in time to run ERL. I still didnt quite understand why he wouldnt wait a few xtra minutes though.My series runs at 11:00 and I have to wait every time ERL runs and that dont seem to bother him either.This last night ERL ran they only cut into my time slot 5-10 min. but its been upwards to 20-25 before that.Dont get me wrong ,I'm not complainig because as you know we try n run a very relaxed show and hardly ever start right on time anyway.I dont get upset because I know 1st hand that no matter how hard you try to get it done in a timely manner sometimes theres issues that come up that prevent that from happening.Any who I'll stfu now lol,just my 2 cents.

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28732

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I like Goat and all the ERL guys so I don't have any hard feelings to them. Sundays is kinda our day and we were the only league racing at night on Sunday's until now so we could move our time around if we wanted to better accommodate the drivers. Now they are started so it just means we got to run a tighter ship to get done on time. Last week we were done before they started but stayed in vent and chatted after the race.

Someone (I think Turbo) came over and asked if we were running ERL and so a few of us went over there and raced it. But Goat's IM to me back in December said they'd wait till after VLR was over but they didn't although I can understand not wanting to wait 20 minutes or so to start. Last night was the first time my internet has ever been out on a race night or it woulda went by quicker. I hate it for the guys in the A that had to miss ERL but in those situations our only option was to have Wheel to run it or cancel the race. Next week will be quicker either way because we'll have the lineup sheet working

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28734

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143

Lazy3 wrote:

BLS_BW43 wrote:

Yes thanks Wheel and others who step up and run shows for others and keep the game goin! Track was racier than I expected it to be.

It's about impossible to make ERL race if you make the VLR feature

:(

I agree,BW and Goat isnt to fond about giving the guys in the VLR A-Main a few minutes to finish.The 1st ERL race a couple weeks ago I asked Goat @ 10:00 if he would wait a few minutes for Shock n the guys in the VLR A-Main to finish and he bluntly replied "Nope!"I thought he misunderstood what I was askin so I asked again..you wont wait a few xtra minutes for Shock n the others to finish thier race? Again he replied "Nope!" At that point I just said all right then I'll c-ya guys later.I left and went to wait for the VLR "A" to finish to let ya'll know Goat wasnt wait'n and fortunatly it just got done,so some actually did make it in time to run ERL. I still didnt quite understand why he wouldnt wait a few xtra minutes though.My series runs at 11:00 and I have to wait every time ERL runs and that dont seem to bother him either.This last night ERL ran they only cut into my time slot 5-10 min. but its been upwards to 20-25 before that.Dont get me wrong ,I'm not complainig because as you know we try n run a very relaxed show and hardly ever start right on time anyway.I dont get upset because I know 1st hand that no matter how hard you try to get it done in a timely manner sometimes theres issues that come up that prevent that from happening.Any who I'll stfu now lol,just my 2 cents.

Lazy we are usually waiting an extra 20-30 mins for your show to start because you wont SHUT UP!!! dont forget the most famous abbriviation in racing Lazy XTFU! BWAAAAHAAAA
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: JFR_Jim

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28735

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
For anyone that didnt realize it I was just bustin his ballz alittle!
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Re: VLR is TONIGHT, and check this out! 11 years 11 months ago #28736

Yo ICE when are you gonna start your new race league? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lazy3

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 43 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form