Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 5 months ago #74426

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Brand-new Thread on something completely different.... British and European Speedway. If this is you let us know, but otherwise it is another outlet for Speedway somewhat different from all the others as you will see. I've got carried away with this but I don't regret it as I need to stay hooked in on the game DTR2 Racing. I will endeavor to capture each track as true as I can possibly get to without the Map Tracing etc app okay. This will I hope encourage all to include overseas tracks in their game. You can pick up in New Tracks V2 but will re-post once I have a few entered. These are fun tracks with all the trimmings you'd expect with this area. As soon as I have these finished each I will post. Yes Brisbane will be finished soon once I have tired from Arlington and Wolverhampton. Details of each track will be listed. These first ones still are in existence.

Wolverhampton Speedway (Monmore Green) 264mtr Husets Base (poss ex Duck River) Clay surface.

Sorry for the double posting yet again... Tryin' so hard to save some space on this site for the sake of all.

So will be posting some British Euro news pics. I know I am a Kiwi but most all came from the home country didn't they?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 5 months ago #74428

they look cool im game for anything lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74439

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Good to know Darren... Anything different is always great to have. English tracks I particularly like as they have a real character about them., with the challenge of having duel tracks side by side similar to Fox Hall Stadium. Most use the outside tracks for either Asphalt or Paved racing and other tracks use the outside one for the Greyhounds..(Not buses) but you could try. Not a lot of room. We're having just that in this next track which I'm enjoying right now as I convalescent over surgery to my right foot. Lucky for you all one could say.

Wolverhampton Speedway will be not on Duck River edit sorry but more importantly smaller and flatter.. so a big thankyou to you Ray for Jackson MS. It's a perfect fit and was indeed a wonderful edit by you. We're going to race on the Dog track not the Speed Bikes track but I may try and fit an A1 later. I have gone to great lengths to study this track and make darn sure it's as accurate as I can make it. For everything else I do try. Here's a pic of the real track mentioned and then a pic of what I have which should only be a day or so away from completion and then I will give my attention to BIS (Archerfield QLDS Australia).

It's going to be a very tight track with rails on fron and maybe back straights and believe me around 13.5 sec which I have managed in the mayhem. Should be fun for those racers who enjoy these kind of challenging tracks. More to come.
P.S. Arlington 50 percent done.
Attachments:

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74440

looks fun cant wait

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74441

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
It's gonna be trust me. It's prob the tightest track on record but my limbs aren't allowing me to finish this right now so I will come back to this later in the day. See how I feel by mid morning.

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74442

no hurrys do as u can bud

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74443

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Nice to have you there as a support person friend Darren. It is hard keeping up but this track is almost ready. Neads cleaning some rogue files and trim it down where needed. For the rest, here's how it's comparing to real track.

Wolverhampton Speedway is coming today...!!!! Oh.., and congrats on getting a new President. We might get back our own network News to watch for a change.
Attachments:

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74444

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Wolverhampton Speedway (Monmore Green) UK. Clay surface 5 degree banking sorry didn't change in str. mSome mistakes especially in frnt bk straights plus lights down back straight without poles sorry. Too tired now to arrange changes. Fairly pleased with overall results of this edit... Please comment and enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: UKWolverhampton.zip
File Size:4,382 KB

Big big thank you to BMS Ray's Jackson MS edit and especially for nice tight A1. Track is not the 264 mtr measure as I am using the Dog track so not sure of measurement sorry. Enjoy.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74447

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Forum is finally working again!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74448

Paul i tested Wolverhampton Speedway i made few changes to str file though but cars start to high on outside run along wall i just moved them in little track is tight racy but 1 issue i found is in back wall just past first sign looks like kink in wall i tryed take a pic to giv ref this will trash ur car lol but still fun track
Attachments:

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74460

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Yeah I did try and smooth this as in Jackson there was an indent along the back straight. I will have another look and see if I can sort it. I see you might be the only one who has the track as I'm seeing no valid file to download. So I won't re-post till I get it done.... Then again it does make for a great rutted track to race on don't you think.

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74461

lol yea our great shock worked all week to get fourms restarted and he did wounderful job. i think i dl just before it crashed

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74463

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Lucky ha... I hope it wasn't my pics or DL that upest the site but Shock.., this is great to have for our platform.

Back to a new normal...

Wolverhampton Speedway (fixed I hope) str redone as in start of race only. De2 corrected as best as can. Have ran car against wall and all feels good. I couldn't re-do terrain as it takes away the wall to leave grass on wall, so no... Now for pics of the track.

File Attachment:

Please enjoy and again thanks to BMS Ray for his great edit Jackson MS.

P.S. If any of you are keen Speedway nuts over there in UK please let us know what you think of the track.
Attachments:

British European Speedway Tracks 3 years 4 months ago #74464

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483

Paul D kiwi wrote: Lucky ha... I hope it wasn't my pics or DL that upest the site but Shock.., this is great to have for our platform.

Back to a new normal...

Wolverhampton Speedway (fixed I hope) str redone as in start of race only. De2 corrected as best as can. Have ran car against wall and all feels good. I couldn't re-do terrain as it takes away the wall to leave grass on wall, so no... Now for pics of the track.

File Attachment:

Please enjoy and again thanks to BMS Ray for his great edit Jackson MS.

P.S. If any of you are keen Speedway nuts over there in UK please let us know what you think of the track.

That track looks sweet! I'm gonna have to try it out. And na nobody messed it up the site was just old and falling further and further into being unable to repair so luckily I was able to salvage this and now it's much better than before. Next step is getting the downloads working again!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 160 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form