Tuesday, April 16, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74085

post just to place some track or links to tracks that are in need of new ai or some ai ajusting for few that can or want try takle it thanks

first track is Missouri-Mudpit great track but def needs some ai work

www.teamvlr.site.nfoservers.com/2014/joo...souri-Mudpit-v2b.zip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74086

A blooming Bloomington that was edited off center sadly. Not a bad effort on the editors part as it is a neat venue the feel you get having to dodge those items parked or sat so close to track to form the racing line. I loved it for something different but as I mentioned.., you would have to change the numbering in the A1 file and I can no longer do that as I have Vista... Sorry Darren.

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74087

A blooming Bloomington that was edited off center sadly. Not a bad effort on the editors part as it is a neat venue the feel you get having to dodge those items parked or sat so close to track to form the racing line. I loved it for something different but as I mentioned.., you would have to change the numbering in the A1 file and I can no longer do that as I have Vista... Sorry Darren. If I( do find a program to edit it I will do it but pray that Ray makes an appearance.

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74089

ok np im back 5t66666been down few days i feel sat night wound up on crutches for 2 days im walking on it today hurt or not crutches are in way and boot to big for shoe so

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74090

You need a bigger foot to put in it.... Sorry to hear that you had an accident but maybe it will give you some great time off editing DTR2. Like turning this one into something. The Mudpit is running but not quite as you might think so have a play with it and post in your DH Tracks section maybe. I should have uploaded a few days ago but been chilling out. Almost losing the spark so I need to try and get into it again.

Do as you please to this track Named as no2. A bit of a drop-off as you run along the front straight Pics are a bit dark sorry. It wasn't a bad track and with a wee bit of editing it could be great again. Nothing intended to original editor. Worth an applaud... but I can't work the buttons.

File Attachment:

File Name: MissouriMudpit2.zip
File Size:4,174 KB
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74093

cool ill def be checking it out iv been tinkiring with few next week ill have some free time in between cleaning house kids in school now so. Im not great at editing on painshop 7 i used to have difrent paint program Unlead 8 but disk gone now so i learn as i go

tracks that need ai help 4 years 7 months ago #74095

Sorry Darren I didn't lower the grass area. Hope you can move the rest of the trucks etc. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. Been busy myself.,

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 83 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form