Tuesday, April 16, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74066

yw Paul thanks for old tracks and fum memorys. NOT SURE SAME GUY WHO MADE DTR2 TRACKS BUT HE MAY KNOW WHO DID THEM AND HOW CONTACT not sure same guy who made the dtr2 tracks but here a email and fb to there site and if i rember right guys name was Jeff Ward

www.facebook.com/cdrsracing/ facebook

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74067

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Checked Corey's Facebook page thanks Darren for all that. I was mystified as to how you ran the DNCRWythe track without it kicking you out before it fully loaded up the track. Would love to do something with this track but through all my searching for tracks that might be worthy of putting into thread I am neglecting the real ones I have promised. I have just moved the start line on Josho's NZ_Woodford_Glen redone as you know by BMS Ray great stuff and so my Rotorua 'Paradise Valley Raceway' track is all on as I had done a lot of the hill on one side only to discover the startline was on that side of track which was wrong but now I have messed with the De2 and the 'LT' file just re positioned the row of numbers sorted the str starting width for the cars and it's fixed. No good for this thread thou so what a lot of whaffling for the wrong thread. Nice catching you up Darren and I will get the Wythe track updated as it looks to be as cool as the Tennessee tracks are..!!!

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74068

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Checked Corey's Facebook page thanks Darren for all that. I was mystified as to how you ran the DNCRWythe track without it kicking you out before it fully loaded up the track. Would love to do something with this track but through all my searching for tracks that might be worthy of putting into thread I am neglecting the real ones I have promised. I have just moved the start line on Josho's NZ_Woodford_Glen redone as you know by BMS Ray great stuff and so my Rotorua 'Paradise Valley Raceway' track is all on as I had done a lot of the hill on one side only to discover the startline was on that side of track which was wrong but now I have messed with the De2 and the 'LT' file just re positioned the row of numbers sorted the str starting width for the cars and it's fixed. No good for this thread thou so what a lot of whaffling for the wrong thread. Nice catching you up Darren and I will get the Wythe track updated as it looks to be as cool as the Tennessee tracks are..!!!

While I'm here here's another classic not totally like the Black Hills Speedway but fair representation. I wasn't going to post and not because it's another WOW team effort but certainly a lot of changes were made from orig edit being DTR-SC Terrehaute. I conv to DTR2 only and the grip was a bit dead loss sorry. Terrains needed updating too but still... let's not detract from the orig....
Black Hills Speedway clay track 1/2 mile banked at about 22 degr in turns says 33 but nah I don't think so.

File Attachment:

File Name: BlackHills.zip
File Size:2,175 KB
Attachments:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74069

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Nice job man I don't even recognize half these tracks
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74071

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Nice catching you up Shock. Thanks for the nice remark in many ways. It's the same for me although I have had these tracks in my game at some point but like so many edits done only certain ones stick so glad they have surprised you and Yenko was also a great help. I only get the things going in DTR2. While I have you do you have certain tracks I'm dying to get. The first is the Weaver Park Oval Jammin made. I know I tried to do the A1 for it and failed but would still love to grab it again and get it fixed. The other one is The 'Southern Belle'. I have craved this track for so long and there is no sign of it. Maybe I missed on in my discs, probably about 2006. I will put some DTR2 tracks in here but the very unique DTR1.

While I'm in here I have changed this track a bit. Terrains are a muddle not touched. Felt the Knocksville fencing looked a whole lot better than original form being from DTR-SC knocksville. I did mess with background sorry as it was plain blue... everywhere. The crowd I'm sorry I put one of mine in but this shouldn't detract from what is a fine track. It's possible DH did poss have a hand in on this track.
Mountaineer Speedway 1/2 mile 8-12 degree banking clay surface. Jan 2003 orig edit.

File Attachment:

File Name: MOUNTANEER...AYv2.zip
File Size:3,196 KB
Attachments:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74073

• DeadBolt
  • Double Barrel Buckshot
  • Thank you received: 133
They say the dead don't rest without a marker of some kind.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74074

dang paul that was 1 if not my very first edits ugh been that long ago wow thanks for update

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74075

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Ur welcome I had a feeling looking at the Preview it was ur's. Must have started around 2003 ha beat. My first edit was not till 2004 so take a bow you made the classics!!!!
DB... your a champ Man for coming up with Jammin's track for us. Thankyou so much. That is one track I've missed for too long as I know it never got added to a disc because I had so much stuff loaded up on PC when it went down in 2012. Lost everything except what I had saved to disc. One track to go, yeeha!!!

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74076

Paul u may find some old tracks here that are not on vlr

stephen33.webs.com/tracks.htm

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74077

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
BLS Stephen's site is tricky for DL's as it uses 4shared sorry havin to advertise it. I do have a whole heap of the older tracks and kept some early Data from the game of around 2006 the last save. Anything of more recent times have come from IFRT and VLR. Ray's site was sad it ended and Demonic's. Miss that Demon. But thanks for the heads up bud. You can post some in here the ones you feel are great edits. I did grab the 'Weaver Oval' thanks guys. Still trying to get a close match for A1 and if I can improve what I had done all those years ago I will post on behalf of Jammin.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74078

Hello hoover and Paul do you guys race anymore?? If so I am trying to put a retro race together.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74079

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
well you never know. I'm curious. Never seen your name in here before might be wrong but the question is are you KTWW-Bull? Then welcome my old young friend. KTWW Paul here. Going back some for sure. Rikstr love to catch up to him too and SD.

As far as series are concerned it depends on what Class of Cars we're using. I have made some inroads into the Ashpalt Pavement arena. All sorts can be done so maybe you could build a series with just these tracks and post in a new thread but then why not in this thread being classics. Nice to catch you up Bull if it is you and oh... Shorty I do miss him too from HawkesBay. Hope he grabbed the Meeanee track I made.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74080

AIM_BULL wrote: Hello hoover and Paul do you guys race anymore?? If so I am trying to put a retro race together.

offline havent raced online since everyone left went to iracing but im sure i can get whats needed and run for fun if we could ???shock u still have any servers up running

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74083

Paul here a track could use some offline ai majic if possable

www.teamvlr.site.nfoservers.com/2014/joo...files/Belleville.zip

belleville high banks

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74084

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thanks Darren. I did have this track (DL) and amazing the A1 worked not too bad the deft had been mostly done already but A1 not perfect. The lower Deft seems to be the issue unless the A1 actually is the fault and if so almost impossible to swap out due to the type of track. The later DTR-SC nocksville were similar in size although it could be in the Lt too. I will try to fix. Don't hold out much hope with it being a DTR1 Eldora track not as nasty of course as the New Eldora's. Give it a go and try and get it sorted later on today.
The reason why I am telling you all this is because the Nosense Yet HiddenValley track is one I have spent months trying to fix (5years back) and gave up.

Update...7 hours gone wicked...!!! Didn't take that long really but it's running sort of okay. Fixed the lower default texture which was the cause of the death wall. Hope it's better than nothing. It had been edited back in 2016?
Anyway it runs that's good enough. These tracks are DTR-Eldora (Oldero) a pain in the....Are really tricky to fix. The other one I was referrijng to was the Hidden Valley edit by NoSenseYet and it was a DTR-Nocksville a real pain although that one was off centered when made so completely screwed up. One day I will try again to remake that one. Until then.... Belleville fixed... still runs like...!!!

File Attachment:

File Name: Belleville.zip
File Size:4,133 KB
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74097

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Back with another one. This one deserves to be here. Sadly I have messed with it adding some adverts and changing the neame of the track to something Michigan might hope for. I didn't have any tracks for Michigan, sad. Okay this was made in late 2002 and called 'Center City' based on DTR-SC Eldora. Now this track was I believe made by the same group Onlineracing Team. It's so long ago and without any writ within the STR file I am lost and can only depend on adverts within. Well that's absolutely nuts because half of them were changed..., by me, oh and VLR...!!!! Big thanks though to ASCRA Team thought I better mention them and of course the VLR Team too whom without this track would still have a hiccup...which was the final piece of fixing I missed. So now enjoy this great track that's a little mixed up.

I have renamed it to Michigan Raceway Park.
Look out for an asphalt version of too. Hope this download does not offend anyone especially the original editors who I give all the credits to. (I've had it in my game for years) and I felt I wasn't doing enough to keep you all here.

File Attachment:

File Name: usMIDetroitCity.zip
File Size:2,057 KB

P.S. Fisher created the Center City track back in Oct 2000 I stand corrected. Thank you and sorry for not getting things right first time and was of the same editing Team as the DSR Speedpark..
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74098

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
This classic track was made from a DTR2 Harrison County but I can't ever remember the audience being there so I believe I have fixed this so it goes in here you see..... I'm being serious... The texture for the Alpha_Crowd was way too much and the Perris Hills not sure if they disposed of them but I made them appear too so apologies to the Hawbaker Team I hope I got the right editors there... I mean Hoohaa? That's all I've edited in this track and I hope it's everything to someone.
PS was great seeing you Gates in here the other night.
Was I believe one of the earliest most exciting and visually great tracks of 2003 when DTR2 had barely begun. Thankyou for this Hawbaker.

File Attachment:

File Name: EastWindsor.zip
File Size:6,412 KB

East Windsor by Hawbaker. December 2003
Attachments:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74101

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Here's another clasic track from DRT (Diamond Racing Team) I believe that's correct even if MoFo was somehow connected but so long ago. This edit to me was way in advance for it's day quite ambitious. Did it need fixing well....? Quite a bit so first the conversion to DTR2 then the weird lift in the back straight remember that bit. The A1 was terrible as everyone canned out at the end of each turn. The skylight, well... Needed some work and I sort of have a replacement but then it would detract from the work of DRT. Because I have had this in my game for so long and not into Outlaw Motorsports Park when someone names a track in Oklahoma... you get my drift.... Better get thunder Alley before that gets used. After all that dribble here is my take on the track without taking anything away except that bit....

Vancouver Speedrome BC and is 1/2 mile and clay surface and is an indoor facility. Thankyou to DRT made Dec 2002. A true classic, well done guys.

File Attachment:

File Name: caBCVancou...rena.zip
File Size:2,347 KB
Attachments:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74102

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Refer to the above track I have tried to make inroads into improving the sky-lighting of the Arena. i May do an update.... I'll see... Thanks to all who support VLR. Don't forget check in on the IRacing site too.

Okay the next track. You probably are thinking that I am losing it.... I am.... I am not feeling tip top so forgive me I will get back to finishing some of those tracks as promised just when don't know but hey.., this thread seems popular with many of you and the more come in and browse the greater the chance that VLR-DTR2 site will continue on for a lot longer. So where did I get up to...?

Cps2005 by Don Rarity, Bob the Dirt Man and Flash24 (and Yenko) cool...!!! I have left the read-me inside and put extra note's in usual place (Track STR). It is a 1/3 mile clay 20 degrees banking and I call this the prettiest track for 2005. Another great classic track. I did have to twerk the A1 if you were wondering why it was in the fixed classics thread. The history of Crown Point dated back to the 40's lasted over 60 years and then they needed a new shopping Center in 2005 so sad... I have renamed the file sorry to being a US track and was in Indiana.. I can't guarantee the cars won't outrun you but orig you needed 2 motors under the hood to win, so enjoy.

P.S. I noticed this is on the VLR Download Domain which can also be reached through the VLR IRacing site as well.

File Attachment:

File Name: usINCrownPoint.zip
File Size:4,336 KB
Attachments:

Classic Tracks Fixed 4 years 7 months ago #74103

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Keepin em' comin'....

This does take the cake for the finest work in Alpha and a big thanks to Onlineracing to the editor on the team what a track. The De2 tells me it was first edited from DTR-SC terrehaute back in May 2001 but somehow I can't recall seeing this till about 2003-2004. The great race on dirt at Bristol Motor Speedway Tennessee took place 31st May 2001 so I'm thinkin'... He had to be quick with the preview pic and all the advertising for the track or maybe he laid the clay itself.. Nah...!!! Still it's pleasing to know that I had no hand in fixing this track... that goes to BMS Ray and anyone else thankyou and the only thing I did was to share and to rename it to something I believe is worthwhile giving it a permanent home in the anals of our game. Not that anal...!!!

us TN Bristol Dirt ex Bristol Dirt 2014 and ex... I could go on. Thanks to all who have contributed to this track. It is a classic. Enjoy...

File Attachment:

File Name: usTNBristolDirt.zip
File Size:3,925 KB
Attachments:

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.785 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 86 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form