Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74030

going be posting some new tracks iv been doing here for few of us left to enjoy some will be fictional base nascar dirt and others will be as said ill work on getting tracks posted soon

hoover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74031

sounds cool mate. Cannot wait.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74032

here firt 2 tracks i have few more that arnt done yet

Dorsey speedway in md track was real ran up to early 80s my make isnt true but it is 1/4 mile and lots fun bases off wynot track de edtin goes to that created

track 2 is fictional Dover dirt 3/8th mile based off badlands new grip and dirt along with many tex changes enjoy feedback welcom good or bad

File Attachment:

File Name: DorseyMdSpeedway.zip
File Size:6,100 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: DoverDirt.zip
File Size:6,167 KB
Attachments:

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74033

Nice effort. Loved the dusty terrain on Dorsey. Pity you didn't take the time to change the buildings fronts for both sides not that I have any pics of this defunct track... The Dover track ? What happened to the facade as I have checked the Alpha and is still the same as mine... apart from me messing a bit with it adding an end wall to make it a proper building as you turn out of bend 4. Easlly overlooked by lots of us who edit and rush to get out our track. Just thought I would raise that with you. It tricked me because I honestly first thought that you had swapped out buildings (Wow!!) with the export feature but no. I'm the one who fooled me. Great going. Isn't Dover more like the last edit of Taladega Short track long straights, banked and tight bends? Maybe because I only remeber the Nascar99 version. The ads looked amazing so thankyou Darren. Keep it up.

Oh, another silly thought. WE around here only have to put out a single track a week. So doe this mean I have at least another week off to get more done on Lake Elsinore?

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74034

thanks paul wasnt aware alpha bulding prob ill fix it and update it i know i suck at track making but it is what i can do ill fix track soon or try

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74035

No, you still got it. You try where as so many can't even attempt it. We do need to be as honest to the real thing (Speedway) as we can even if we learn something it's a lot. Honest representation in these latter days of DTR2 we give it the best send off.

Okay what I truly think has happened. The texture somehow has cancelled out even though on the surface both textures appear the same in size and both actioned in the Properties but.... What program are you using for Alpha? I suck at Alpha big time. I use PSP7 and when I am doing the layer thing I never begin a new layer. What I do I cut and paste onto the texture and then save by flattening only. Do not Merge. You could try that. Hope that helps. I will put on here my altered Alpha (only one added but still the same texture so no drama's.

Alpha replacement Dover Dirt.

File Attachment:

File Name: DoverDirt.zip
File Size:23 KB

And also Badlands (be aware naming of Alpha will have to be changed in your game)

File Attachment:

File Name: usSDBadlands.zip
File Size:23 KB

Let us know if a texture is required or fixed.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74036

Got bored waiting hehe. Replace with this texture should work but advise that you all delete Do' and Da' folders in track as tower might not show up for some reason especially after replacing Alpha folder as mine didn't(Not orig Badlands track only Dover).

File Attachment:

File Name: texturebad..._m_1.zip
File Size:163 KB

Darren I might look about to replace this texture or suggest that you grab a pic of the tower for Dover.
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74041

im still here just havent had alote time to do anything with kids starting school iv been busy hoply ill be able look and or fix dover dirt soon and work on other things later for now

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 8 months ago #74043

Love your kids all you can they don't stay babies for long. I know; I have 6 grandchildren 4 live right here in Rotorua so kept very busy. I can't get into much of DTR2 until after my Nanny Nap in the arvo. Dover Dirt well...? Hope the bits I did didn't trip you up. Hope they will do the job. Have some Super Lates (Outlaw Lates) suppose you'd call them over there so, just wrappin them up been so busy searching through old Discs that date back to early 2003 grabbin the best from them and have gone stupid on these classic tracks which are grabbing some people I see. The other being thew Down Under Tracks noticing it's getting a lot of hits last night (Not me pingin' man). Can't understand though just a minute or so ago that there were 93 people in here of VLR. Must be JaMac bringiong them in. Cool.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74112

could put these in classics but there not from Paul so here i am. 1s is Cornwall I noticed there was 2 v3 of this track 1 had cmp and other had Cornwall motor speedway v3 . I made a 4th make of it useing 1 of original tracks but placing nearly every real sponsor on the signs somewhere and also took dirt from a knox track and i think results a are good. other thing i did was changed grip a tad . Note i have started doing 20 sec time to start before races all my tracks will be set that way.

File Attachment:

File Name: CornwallON.zip
File Size:3,913 KB

Next is genric do of Brockville used vlr's attica 2 as base changed gripe and agion dark surface just my make on it

File Attachment:

File Name: Brockvillev3.zip
File Size:4,304 KB
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74113

File Attachment:

File Name: FraserValleyBC.zip
File Size:4,356 KB

Fraser Valley is fictional 1/2 mile in hope BC enjoy
Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74114

No Pic...No Klick...Quick.... Click...!!!! Hehe

Darren you shouldn't have.... Frazer was great I couldn't fault it.... Seen that Cornwall before.... Still the Chico's aren't a bad track otherwise BMS Ray wouldn't have chosen to use them a lot right.., but I'm so glad he did as extra editing of these are a breeze using the DE2 editor Import / Export feature. With Frazer did you drop a number of things like the Alpha? DTR-SC Williams-grove base is good idea... Anyway great to see more tracks Darren, thanks for being here my friend and ooh yeah what you mentioned... Classics Thread aren't for my tracks that are made by others... I take very little crdit for any of them but to simply share another ediutors great efforts...They are the ones you or I have fixed and I know I do try to fix as many as possible but the idea of classic tracks too is mostly about a track that is uniquely built quite different from every other track unlike the many Chico's (not getting at your 2) but so many have done very little to suggest they deserve to be in the classics. I had the joy of owning DTR Australia plus DTR1 and DTR-Sprintcars and of course DTR2 so I have a wealth of tracks with all the data un packed onto a CD and of course not to mention DL's from as far back as early 2002, not bad.... I've started another Thread by the way and hope it doesn't annoy upset anyone as I am upgrading certain tracks as to be looking as close to the real one's as I can humanly do and no I am no Judge but I try to have a keen eye for detail.

Hey, never be afraid of posting a picture of what you have on offer.. unless you don't have the means... Cheers my friend.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74115

Hope this is okay...

Fraser Valley BC pic.

Attachments:

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74127

New hampshire I 93 Raceway 1/4 mile 4% banking (used Dar beta as base ) dar creater takes all credit for de.

File Attachment:

File Name: NHI93Raceway.zip
File Size:8,649 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74128

Big thank you Darren. Nice track not bad and tricky with the end walls missing huh a bit like Delaware. Nice slip in terrains slide jobs fantastic!!! Keep em comin' oh and thanks for the pic. It is nice to show your workmanship.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74129

thanks Paul. I'm getting to them as i can. trying make sure i have a track per each 50 state and ill be working on another Canadian track soon or thats plan

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74136

Bridge County Alberta Canada

3/8th mile banked . used vlr riverside as a base

File Attachment:

File Name: BridgeCountyAB-2.zip
File Size:4,170 KB

fixed thanks paul
Attachments:

Last edit: by Hooversracing4h.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74137

Nice pic of new track.. can't wait to race it but..., where's the track? File is empty. better let you know.

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74139

fixed paul srry

Hoovers Tracks 4 years 6 months ago #74140

Glad I stuck my neck out and told you. Nice track Darren. A great Hagerstown that doesn't appear as such I like that.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 56 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form