Thursday, April 25, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74372

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Sorry got busy with an old new car for the Outlaw Superlates. Just updating you on progress made.. the crowd is at Covid levels... not sure if it should remain at that but.., I still have the front straight tower to adjust for height and ofcourse the crowd there. That crowd is rubbish but it will do. There's also the stands in turns 3 and 4 so keep popping back. I have placed the buildings tent etc hope it's something to feast your eyes on. Trucks well....??? Keep safe.

Might post the Super Formula.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74373

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Sorry . The adverts on garages on left of pic is way over the top so will rethink that. Takes time and time is much.

Update 2.3

Making great progress so decided to show you all. I'm confident that this will be ready sometime this week. Some pics to show the Pit lane which is coming on good and the back straight with the raised and almost fixed fencing which I hate !!!!!

How it looks in real life..Martinsville of course. Mine is sort of getting there and please ignore the building I did that's still there from 2007 and will be removed. Sorry that this track has been mothballed all these years but glad to know the real one is still going and the most successful Nascar track in history.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74374

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Update...Sorry to leave you all hangn wondering what has happened... I grew tired but extremely sore after doin some extra number crunching in the Alpha so.... The pics are updated with a different back scene... The shed down back str are part fixed needs more work and yes those trees and uyeah the building still in trn 3. But... I had begun focussing on terrain in trn1 using an Alpha plate. It take heaps of patients (speel check) and I feel for Martinsville the concrete surface in part of the turns 1 and 2 atleast should be done. I am still resting and will get back to this any day now. Hope ya'll safe there on the Eastcoast after that big storm went through. All keep safe till next time here's some pics.

2nd pic is of the Alpha plate steadily rising to suit the terrain. Not easy but love a challenge. Hope I get this.
Attachments:

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74375

looking nice Paul ganna be a fun place race im sure ty very much

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74377

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thank you Darren very much appreciate great comments... Let me say.. how sorry I am for not posting sooner let alone this track but circumstances don't permit so it is the new norm now for us all it seems sad to say. If there are any other Editors who want to input in this site to keep it going please do otherwise.... I have managed to find some enthusiasm to do some more on this track so here are the next updates and no... the alpha Terrain I will deal to in time it's not done.

Added yet another traffic light in correct position trn4 have sorted De2 tower on front str but then abandoned it instead coating over it with an Alpha plate plus ends which goes together so much better and gives depth. I still have audience to fill in many places but please stop me if you like the emptiness feel instead. I could post track right now but.... I wouldn't be happy if you didn't like it so as before I will keep trying to come back to this and finish it....!!!!!

I still have the big square screen to do in centre of track. Flagman... Trucks or RV's Trailers in Pits. Some bent people to straighten. Any suggestions?

Update late afternoon... Flagstand and flagman done... Centre big screen in pits done... Shed red and white at trns 1 n 2 Thought you might like these pics to keep you smiling.

3rd Update today Wow...!!!

Placed in roofs on 2 centre buildings pleased with that...!!!! Coming together but my pain is now wearing thin like my bones.

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74378

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Looking very cool

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74381

Very nice paul and ur doing a fine job track without ppl waching isnt a true race jmo this ganna be ausome place to run for sure

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74383

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
That's so cool to hear Darren.... I really do need to put some more peps in to watch all races.

Update. Finished the Tower on frnt straight so am pleased. Also got some more adverts around track to keep with tradition of Martinsville.. including small one up on 2nd tower in trns 1,2.. Keep the comments coming. I'm just getting warmed up.

Be so cool with Demonic's Asphalt Modified on this track too..!!!! Otherwise... I do have a DTR1 version but honestly.... Demonics looks a whole lot better and we'll get together a Offline NASCAR Whelen Series for all 3 classes. Any day now guys.
Attachments:

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 8 months ago #74388

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Update 333 .... Sorry I don't mean to string anybody along just to let you know I am struggling with this but have patience and I will endure... Like all should under such terrible times. DTR2 has lasted long enough 20 years or so and this track is not necessarily going to be the last but... I do want the track right for everybody and I need to exercise my body in various degrees which means...? You guessed it... but I have managed a bit more Alpha and by request the Peps are there not in huge numbers but may just be all I will feel like as it's taken me a Sunday and half of today (Monday NZ time) and I'm pleased with getting the garbage Pep's out and the newly placed ones in.... So much easier when I thought about it. Anyhow.... a couple of updated pics for the time being. It will come.., just like that Hanley Chassis which by the way you can see on both pics.

Nice...? Let me know... The car should be ready once I fix a couple of my skins to release it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 7 months ago #74391

wow wow ow ganna be a very great place to race and in mulit classes to :) ty Paul Great job ur doing

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 7 months ago #74392

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
It's nice to have someone like you Darren to appreciate all these things. I'm taking yet another break as things aren't so good for me right now but hopefully I can sort out my things smoothly without pain and then get back to hopefully full completion of this track. The Car needs some fixing on the front pillars as you might see in pics but not a hard one to fix. These should look good on an Asphalt Series,

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74404

hey paul hope all well ur way my friend

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74406

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Sorry I haven't been about. I have been doin all sorts including several tracks so when I can, will get them out to all. We must live in the lucky country (God's Own Country) NZ as Covid is only coming in by plane still. We have it managed. For me my pain goes on and I do try and vary activities so yes I do need DTR2 but not daily especially Alpha. But here is an update on MV with the trucks trailers and RV's in. Still to complete the Alpha track surface in trns 1 ans 2 let alone 3 and 4 and then there is the exits and entrance of Pits with walls to do. Not too sure if I have had enough of this track and yes I could release... but.... Give me a bit more time. I will complete. Keep checkin back.

I am not an Alpha expert but they at least look like something.
Attachments:

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74409

think ur doing wounderfull job id take track as is for testing hehe but its all good wv having outbreak of covaid and today they had a case in my daughgters school so very scary sure hope stuff starts going away soon hang in there my friend

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74421

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Well here it is....

Martinsville VA 1/2 mile Aspalt..... It runs fine okay just don't jump the wall in trns 3 and 4. The DE2 I am convinced was wrecked from the start which means some program has altered this track and only some items can be shifted. I have tried. I should have rebuilt from the original Eldora but my back is killin me and Brisbane Speedway is calling. The pic I have is to show the best efforts I could give for you as Alpha has mixed plains as you can imagine and unless the track is all flattened this is what you get. Sorry to have dwelled on it for so long. Thank you all especially you Darren for being so patient.

File Attachment:

File Name: usVAMartinsville.zip
File Size:4,410 KB

I trust it will be enough as a fair representation of Martinsville... It deserved better.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74422

nice just got on been busy with kids here there all doing work on ipods sucks but and had go get me new pc chair lol old 1 got best of me and handy ducktap ha anyways track looks great ill def run and let u know ty paul

NASCAR Tracks V1 3 years 6 months ago #74424

got time to run some laps and wow i like ty great addtion to game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 1.446 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 99 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form