Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74594

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Thanks Darren for commenting. Sorry to take so long on this one track, it would seem that I am tiring but felt the urge once again to get all of the fencing up around track and just need to sort rest of buildings eateries etc, up in turns 3 and 4. The Pit exit needs doing I feel and I am yet to tackle this not that I haven't done one before but only hope it doesn't cause a lump in track. I'm feeling good about an upload say in a day or so if my back doesn't start paining me again. A Pic to show the progress on back stretch.

Hope all are well.... If I get keen will attempt to complete Belle Clair IL one which has saddened me for almost... a long time and it's time to put some effort into that very track....

The next track that I intend to upload into this thread will be Eastland Raceway Gisborne NZ.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74595

looks great paul

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74596

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thankyou Darren...

The Thread says 'Down Under' which means...., these tracks are upside down so..., screw your Helmet on real good and have a great ride the Ozzie way.

Okay....Worked real hard to bring this to you all, especially those that live in this part of the Hemisphere... Now if there are any of you out there and you have visited this track then please comment to let me know what you think to whether it is a fair representation or close to real.., or not. I really need some sort of encouragement to carry on Editing DTR2 as these tracks are hard work guys. A good months work at around 4 hours a day, hard for someone like me with my issues but..., I understand that many have gone for good from DTR2 but if you do get it then Post a response in appreciation....if you're still around and need your track making then maybe you had better speak up and you never know..!!!!! Someone wanted Murray Bridge?.. Any how....

Archerfield Speedway (Brisbane International Speedway) 400mtrs real I have not changed the str sadly and it says 1/3 mile 20 degree banking should be 1/4 mile nevermind, so sorry as I wrote this lot of tripe (Rant) late last night and had worked all day on this track so I apologize now in advance after the fact..... The track is a DTR2 husets base using track surface from Fulton by BMS Ray, thank you. Have raised the banks to form a semi Amphitheater added fence (several on front straight) and it's not perfect but I believe I am pleased with it. This track is my 3rd attempt over the last 17 years so hey..., finally done it... It makes that other DU_Brisbane look like a...!!!! My disappointment to find 2 of these tracks in DL's all those years ago and I was disappointed to be frank...!!!! And No.., I did not have anything to do with a polished up Oval Std 1 given as Brisbane to represent a track with no inner walls.., right....!!! Then used the same track to give to us again as DU_Avalon.., or was that DU_Parramatta...? Honestly, I don't feel so bad on my early attempt I did of Waikaraka Park (2004) it did have a stadium.., but after all we were all trying to offer many of tracks which we felt were good enough or so it seemed.., I need to finish that one too...... These days many of these tracks can easily be viewed on local TV and especially Youtube and judge so much more easily and there lies the facts.. So you can bet I will take a really good look at every angle of these tracks to get it right for you especially in the dying year ('s') of this game, it has to be right.... Anyway enjoy and do try to comment and keep DTR2 alive that much longer yeah....!!!!????.Thanks for reading my blurping.... Need more pills....!!!

See above pic and you will see the changes made incl fences fixed etc.

File Attachment:

File Name: auQLDBrisbane.zip
File Size:4,485 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooversracing4h

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74597

thanks paul str easy fix ill test this after get little sleep been up nearly 48 hrs lol working new house and kids sigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74598

• demonic
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • SOMETIMES A REAL DICK
  • Thank you received: 32
Fun track. Looks great

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 9 months ago #74608

srry for long delay i agree with domonic fun track

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 8 months ago #74610

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Nice edit Paul looks like a great track!
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 5 months ago #74639

Nice work Paul.

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 5 months ago #74641

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Much appreciated Alex. Welcome back
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10N Alex Naffe

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 5 months ago #74642

Good to be back. I've had a lot happen the past few years between family stuff, moving twice in a three month period, being busy in the summers and having my computer go down on me. But I got a new computer and finally got the time to get my DTR2 stuff back in order including having to have Shock get me logged back into the forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 175 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form