Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 8 months ago #73963

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Just a quick note thankyou Shock and so glad Farmer City loves what you do too. Thanks too for letting us know about Darren. "Buddy, it's good in some ways to hear from you I knew you'd be checking in somehow and would love to converse again. Winchester did come from your's and Shocks track which became West Virginia Speedway and I loved what you did to it. Glad to know I have put a smile on your face. I will try and get more VA tracks done when I can." Which brings me to this new Post. Yes I know I should be getting stuck into Farmer City. Let me finish this track first and then it will happen.

For Wiiliam, Alex Naffe and any Pep's that haven't graced this fantastic site VLR who dwell here in my neck of the woods!!! I did live near Kwinana Beach Speedway (Quit Moto-Plex) between 2002 and 2006 bui after living for a period of time of living back home in Auckland (Go Waiakaraka!!! must do a better job of my old job on that track) anyway I moved to Gizzy (Gisborne and caught up with some racing at Eastland Raceway) Check it out a great banked up little track and yes should make the cut on this Post. Now I'm living in Rotorua with my Wife and grown up kids and Grandkids can't beat that apart from the cold conditions of Winter for these stuffed Bones (since 2016). Enough dribble.

On This Post.

Murray Bridge I may get into but with some hope or luck our main Man might send what he has even if it's just the De2. The rest is kinda' easy enough??? Track No.1. Kalgoorlie Speedway WA. Check it out. Couple of pics and the track should turn up next couple of days Bones permitting.

Pit entrance bridge crossing so far . Lots still to do for this piece alone.

440 mtr Clay track approx 1/2 mile. Right in the heart of the Aussie outback. Plenty of LM action there.

Just a note this track is based on Hagerstown base and re-edited to 'Rapid City' I believe was Shocks track.

PS Kalgoorlie is actually a 510-mtr track which should make it roughly a 1/2 mile. Hope to upload by end of today.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 8 months ago #73967

Hey Paul guess what Im back haha great tracks ur letting us have i love them iv been adding and testing them dome is by far my fav so far ty for all work ur doing i enjoy it if i can help ill try i lost my paint program i was using so Im limited on other 1s until i learn lol ty agion glad be back

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 8 months ago #73973

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Nice to see ya back Darren. Wilkl take a serious look at Martinsville when I get to it but right now is my promise to all.

Kalgoorlie 510 mtr (approx.1/2 mile) Clay track.

Thanks to Shock. Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: auWAKalgoorlie.zip
File Size:2,281 KB

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 8 months ago #73974

ok np it just be good for nascar and va series but this track looks fun to ill give test in bit give feedback love rest tracks there blast

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 8 months ago #73975

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Good one Darren glad you are enjoying these tracks and yeah I think a Nascar series with Sth Boston, Martinsville, Huntsville, Bristol the old Stockton CA etc all the tight short tracks of the Whelen and Nascar series course and I will make a few of them with dirt too especially Bristol remake. The above track I nearly lost it on and believe it or not I went straight back to the very track I originally lost it on when I first got things happening here 10 months ago or so. Kalgoorlie turned out a little disappointing but shouldn't be so critical on myself. Any Aussies out there who have been to this track post in here if you can and let us know please. You never know I may do you're track next. Otherwise the last track I use to attend being in Gisborne Eastern Raceway banked up weirdly and short short !!!

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 6 months ago #74099

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Sorry it's not Eastern Raceway Gisborne it's Wagga. I felt this thread was not grabbing my attention meaning you are not either. I am Kiwi so I should be honouring my fellow Kiwis with New Zealand tracks but....

This track was made by Angry and I believe again no nuptials added so instead I have put all that inside track STR. It was first made from a DTR2 bloomington Dec 2004 into Wagga International Raceway prob Matt Tuckett aka Angry Ozzie. Remember him? He did a great job and yes good enough to be placed in the Classics section but because it is a downunder track that's close to the real one that;s closed down I tidied it up hope you didn't mind added a fence right around it. The scene I believe was orig and the trees not sure as I have had this track for blinkin' years...!!! I gave it less slip in the corners as it was too much and slowed the A1 quite a bit so hope it's okay.
Pics of real track plus I have renamed from the old name it had using the Australia state etc added being NSW.. Enjoy.

File Attachment:

File Name: auNSWWagga.zip
File Size:2,175 KB
Attachments:

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 6 months ago #74100

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Wow you say... 2 in a row...??!!! Yeah well I got keen and went through all my tracks that are in the game, my game and feel this is worth it.

Tamworth Speedway NSW yeah another one but this is one I converted from the DTR-AU game and was known as Oldfort and in DTR1 it was known as Roush love it or not here it is with a wee bit of a tidy up by me. Shoudn't be any default issues as I did drop the deft texture. It is a 3/4 miler clay surface and great for the long track series when you get it done okay. Tamworth is a real speedway track see pics below. Enjoy.

If you did download previous Tamworth track that had been placed here then please delete and download this one as I realised the crowd was the orig so I got a bit carried away with that plus some adverts on infield.

File Attachment:

File Name: auNSWTamworth-2.zip
File Size:1,499 KB

Enjoy an thankyou.

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 5 months ago #74145

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Just stopping by again to say I love Wagga. This is a blast. :woohoo:

A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 5 months ago #74146

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
A blast alright and thanks J-Mac for commenting. I fixed the fences but curious is that a car you've built, fixed tweeked...? I could never get a car to do that awesome. Oh yeah the Wagga track was orig from Matt Tuckett aka Angry Aussie.

I will try and sort the finer teekes on my Oz-Dominator chassis seen a few pics up racin Tamworth but 3 wheeler yes it is but still too hard to handle so I'm going to scrap the adjustments on that chassis.

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 5 months ago #74147

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Nope that's the regular DLM that Ray made a few years back for the offline series he made. There's just a massive hole in the track at the bottom of 3 and 4 that gets the car airborne like that and gives the track some character that made me fall in love with it. :lol:
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Down Under Tracks V1 4 years 5 months ago #74148

oh yea def a hand full to drive but fun to

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 10 months ago #74333

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Still alive but not ecstatically active enough, sorry. A big thanks to the shout out from you JMAC and yeah DB thanks for the heads up really appreciated those it gave me a huge boost and it seems the site too if I'm not mistakin.., unless one of you keeps hitting the button several times a day. So thank you all. I will keep trying to get back and involved as I can. But thought I would at least share this track for the minute, es.., it has been in the forum for quite sometime, (abut a Year) posted in (Paul's Tracks) but it sits at the bottom of 36 Posts which some of you might not be seeing and the Thread went a bit astray but made a good shout box but me and Davey shared plenty cool stuff.... Anyhow I thought it belonged in the Downunder Tracks just never thought about having too many seperate threads for countries owing to the nature of what caused VLR to crash like it did.... I may have triiggered something that caused to to kick back into life don't know... although I came along about 7 months later after a last posting (by Matthew?) and he presto...!!! It's alive...!!! And we're still here.
Hope this finds you all safe and well. I will be posting a new track soon after this and in this very Thread (NSW track) but until I get the strength to place all the lights around track (Alpha) I shall carry on doin a bit of Model Railroading to stop me from going out of my mind.... Hey, I'm 6o plus...!!!!

Meeanee Speedway NZ (Napier New Zealand) a 400 mtr long on Pole Line and 5 deg banking I believe. NB I haven't sorted the audience let alone update the signage. Please accept this as it still was and yes Meeanee has never been offered in any game I believe so go DTR2..!!!!

File Attachment:

File Name: NZMeeanee-2.zip
File Size:3,917 KB

Base is dtr2Husets and of Viaduct by Flyer and Shock plus... Jackson MS by Ray so big thanks to you dudes.

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 10 months ago #74334

love it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 5 months ago #74410

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Have not posted in here for more than a few months so....

Just to let all downunder fans know there is a track that I am resurrecting from the old game... (It's known as 34Raceway in DTR1 and in DTR-AU (Australia) for those that don't know the abbreviation... this track was known as Spirit Raceway in the game which was also had a Figure 8 track version too situated by the Map being in Queensland and to many of us that would have to be the Rockhampton Showgrounds... and I have been reasonably sucessful in fixing this track being one version Fig8 but really needs a lot of attention but the Oval is getting there. Just a few more tests to go and then textures... I know the Martinsville Track is losing out at the moment. Stay cool. Here's a pic of this track but will take a real expert to spot the difference. Let us know what you make of it.

Attachments:

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 5 months ago #74412

looks good what size is it?

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 5 months ago #74413

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
It's a 1/4 mile with 6 degree banking.

Actually the track you are seeing in the above pic is actually fractionly smaller than the one used for 34Raceway. Yes, I have tricked most by using a Wayne track pic but using a different edit not Wayne itself just to show that with Wayne flattened it actually does look like 34Raceway.. In fact it was a retextured edit of RCA Dome remember that one? Wasn't the flashest track of the day but they meant well but the track angle suited something close to what I had hoped for being Spirit or 34Raceway just in case my one failed. I have it running but I don't think I'm prepared just yet to share it as it still needs more testing (wall bashing) before I release and it will be as Rockhampton Showgrounds not 34Raceway or Spirit. It is a nice feeling track one that brings it home in dirt track racing I feel. It is slick as you can see by the cars sliding so it is a must that I get this track released soon but... I will endeavor to tidy up the Pits exit etc on Martinsville..

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 5 months ago #74419

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Still trying to get excited with the game... Been plenty of peps lookin at this thread so... Just to show you another track I will be concentrating on in next number of weeks..... Somebody else had mentioned that they would make Archerfield for us but then heard nothing more... This can happen as you all know.... No, it wasn't me.

I started sorting out for this track several times ago. This track will be a 1/4 mile or 400mtrs in Aussie. It's a well know Aussie track being that of Brisbane International Speedway or BIS to some of us. Still needs some work mostly in block walls inner track but shouldn't take too long. I just needed a distraction from that other track. So here;s a few pics to show you so far. I will be needing to concentrate on the Down Under Tracks especially New Zealand ones as that is who I am... Kiwi... All keep safe.

That really was the easy bit. Ex EastBay (Husets) so thanks to Flyer and Co. It's coming (A Queensland Track). It's Queensland week didn't you know..

Update.....
Changed out the track for Rays Fulton as it was slightly smaller which seems the better fit. Need to block off parts of out wall now and the rest. Dropped the main tower and supports are in for the new tower on the front straight. Decided too to place Brisbane city in the distance making it just seen at night. I know what some might think but it is there... It's a big place!!!! Hey if there are any of you from or in Brisbane let us know what you think.

Hoping to have it close to finishing at the rate I'm going say in a week?
Attachments:

Down Under Tracks V1 3 years 5 months ago #74420

looks good
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul D kiwi

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74592

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Has been quite sometime since I reviewed this Thread and I was going to place Brisbane Intern Spdwy into Track for 2021 but I will keep Downunder together regardless. Has taken some real effort to get this track with banked Arena but managed to do it as I had gotten bored with Life in general so we will go on as ever.

These shots are taken from turns 2 and 1 and shows the progress mainly on the Pit wall. May reduce in height we will see. Adverts need to be placed and then if you look in turn 4 bank I have placed a building there which needs lifting and coloring. Need also in turn 3 to place Burger bar etc there and get rid of old Alpha Ads from Eastbay.

Some Pics to keep you interested.., maybe....
1st the real Brisbane Track

And mine so far. Maybe a few days to a few weeks not saying....

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock

Down Under Tracks V1 2 years 10 months ago #74593

aussome I cant wait looks fun

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 1.335 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 112 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form