Thursday, April 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73897

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
PSP7. I have been searching Web for answers and still nothing that appears seathrough. This is what I get after using Magic Wand tool Selections Invert and then Save to Alpha Channel but somehow it ain't happening. Do appreciate some help Davey. Thanks in advance from a 60 plus Kiwi who's losin it after all that Brain twistin stuff@!!!

Even to have a Blank 256kb or 64kb be great although I really can't see it workin. The saving bit is what I need to get in my head after selecting the object to be Transparent.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73898

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9

Paul D kiwi wrote: PSP7. I have been searching Web for answers and still nothing that appears seathrough. This is what I get after using Magic Wand tool Selections Invert and then Save to Alpha Channel but somehow it ain't happening. Do appreciate some help Davey. Thanks in advance from a 60 plus Kiwi who's losin it after all that Brain twistin stuff@!!!

Even to have a Blank 256kb or 64kb be great although I really can't see it workin. The saving bit is what I need to get in my head after selecting the object to be Transparent.

Try Adobe Photoshop CS2 (free now), and GIMP (free and open source, thus has a kinda steep learning curve).

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73899

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
bumpped

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73900

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Would be great to have as I know Ray and Shock always worked with Photoshop however sad to say I don'
t have sufficient Megabytes on hard-drive to handle it so never mind will look at this new tutorial and give it one more try. If it works I'm a happy chap. Thanks Davey for being here and your input and help. Hope all is well converting that track over. Nascar Heat has Brisca Heat too don't they. The British race tracks look pretty cool but could do with updatin so I may be able to help them there with your help that is. I have a track waiting in the wings called Foxhall Stadium Ipswich UK. A cool little track asphalt mostly with a dirt track in center but I'm yet to give it that treatment (Dirt that is!!)

Paul's Real Tracks 4 years 9 months ago #73969

opps u mean not everyone some of us poor ppl cant go run that i crap lol i like my dtr2 and everthing u all have done here for it and still doing

Paul's Real Tracks 4 years 9 months ago #73970

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hey Darren good to see ya' bud. A great big thankyou to you Shock for getting back our beloved Hoover.
As you know Darren some take offence I know with Ashpalt or Concrete tracks although lesser seem to go for the Leadfoot offroad tracks but glad you like anything that is here to race in DTR2. I swayed to and throw on that one simply wanting to keep Dirt Track what it should be. But if you want variety then you deserve some that's what I think. So thanks for the comment. Take a look at the next Post (Thread) it's just for you Darren. Again it's cool to have you here with what is left of us the 'Remnant'..

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 34 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form