Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73863

• Paul D kiwi
  • Paul D kiwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
  • Thank you received: 30
Gidday..!! Thanx for so many of you popping in to view my posts. I realise that most of you can't Log In which is a shame but hey; you may as well enjoy a few more Track Downloads and are free to go.
First up New Zealand is a country in the South Pacific just off the coast of Sydney Island; (just kidding) I was born raised and live here presently in Rotorua these days (like Yellowstone Park with the bubbly Muddy pools) see my first most recent Post and the Rotorua Track I will soon focus on finishing and give you all that track but first better give yu'll atleast one NZ track that's pretty much finished just hope you can appreciate the effort gone into it as I do everything by hand; ask Shock and so after all these years I will deliver a better edited NZ track (Go Kiwi's!!!). Just to mention I will post in this same Topic next the Gateway Dome Track MO look forward to that but yu'll have to give me several days so keep popping back won't yu'll.

MEEANEE Speedway HawkesBay NZ. Here tomorrow I promise!!! Some Pics for you to peruse.

So Far this is what I have built. Let us know someone who may have been to this track otherwise ask Bobby Pierce Jnr. Cool driver!!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73864

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Sorry but it's not been a great week for me. The crowd is full to capacity which is not the same as the real Meeanee Speedway so forgive me. Onto the Gateway Dome track. Click below for your track DL. Thanx for popping by, showing interest much appreciated.

NB - Meeanee is the dtr2 edit of original Husets, Viaduct Raceway by F1 and Shock as well as parts imported in from Jackson by Ray BMS - Credits to you guys.

File Attachment:

File Name: NZMeeanee.zip
File Size:3,917 KB
Attachments:

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73865

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Thanx for stickin around. Keep comin back. Gateway Dome is coming along so here is a few pics to keep you happy. Expect the finished track by the end of weekend or Monday being US time sorry but I want it right, and I'm sure you will too.

Attachment gatewayImage5.jpg not found

And here is the DTR2 version

Attachment 0-GatewayImage6.jpg not found

Not happy with Alpha sorry so expect another day or so but scroll down and a bonus track just to keep you happy.
Attachments:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73866

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Dudeeeee that's awesome man great work!! Very impressive
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73869

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
thanx Shock not sure if that's for the Meeanee Track NZ or the Dome but so glad you approve.

BONUS TRACK

Baton Rouge Raceway LOUISIANA

My Baton Rouge nothing like the orig DTR2 edits of old should be close to the real one

Attachments:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73870

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
thanx Shock not sure if that's for the Meeanee Track NZ or the Dome but so glad you approve.

BONUS TRACK

File Attachment:

File Name: usLABatonRouge.zip
File Size:2,867 KB

My Baton Rouge nothing like the orig DTR2 edits of old should be close to the real one

Baton Rogue orig Chico Track DTRSC re-edit by Ray BMS Tri-City Haubstadt great track to base Baton Rouge on Enjoy

File Attachment:

File Name: usLABatonRouge.zip
File Size:2,867 KB
Attachments:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73871

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor

BONUS TRACK

Baton Rogue orig Chico Track DTRSC re-edit by Ray BMS Tri-City Haubstadt great track to base Baton Rouge on Enjoy

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73872

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Both look awesome although I can't wait to see Gateway in game. I downloaded Meanee and it looks great!

Also just before iRacing came out with dirt I was able to find a copy of Rhino 2.0 and it loaded in every track with no problem straight from the de2 program that allowed exporting to .3ds. And then when saving it as a 3ds ocne done editing in rhino it seamlessly imported back into the de2 editor with no issues.

This would've made making tracks even faster than before and better but unfortunately iRacing came out right after that so everyone bailed.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73873

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
I can't wait either to get the track off my hands Gateway has become my biggest headache as the Alpha won't now accept a 64kb only 32kb but hey there lies the challenge. That Rhino sounds great and would go well for me if it ran from my Seagate Storage as this 10 year old hand me down PC isn't long for this World but don't worry I have a copy updated on a Pen Drive of all my tracks so if it dies it dies. As far as faster Editing for me goes as you know the De2 Editor has an Import and Export feature and I can re-create tracks by simply putting a different edit from someone else;s Track like I have done with Port Royal placing in a Grandstand but yours was great to see, nice edit and certain features of that track I have placed into Hagerstown recent edit and changed the Alpha ofcourse and shifted trucks in about half an hour tops but I know that Rhino would have done it quicker but as long as it keeps my brain alert cracking numbers I won't end up with something like Dementia or the other, so I'm not too badly off. Maybe I could show others how easy it is to edit a track quickly maybe at some point but if I can keep the Tracks rolling in regularly that makes everyone happy and interested in a very old game.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73876

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hope you're enjoyin the Meeanee and Baton Rouge tracks from this Post as well as the fantasy ones in the earlier post I uploaded. Still sloggin it out on Gateway Dome but it's finally starting to take better shape than before with the Alpha behavin finally. Here's a set of pics but first the latest pic of the one I'm makin for all. Look forward to it in a couple of days time but don't hold me to that...!!!

You can see that the tunnel under the audience is in place now Adding some real pics of real Gateway Dome.

Just across the track you can make out the tunnel but yeah no Pit Gate entrance which appears to be open all the time during race so yet another job to be done sorry.

Keep checkin back.

Update showing the large TV multi screen and yes I thought I better do atleast 1 pit entrance for ya's. Not much more to do have been a little tired but keep comin back.

Attachments:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73877

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Update no....3? Thankyou for being patient. I grow tired by the day choosing such a difficult half finished track to give you and which requires far more Alpha than previously imagined. Each section of Audience's need a border wall at their base which in't easy. Keep checkin back. Any day now. Just gettin use to being the only one left with no malice toward Shock as he has put in so much effort over the years and I feel many don't fully appreciate his talents yes to bring us so many tracks and when we try and do the same it's not that simple without the knowhow.

I'll update you with some extra changes in the centre of track which I hadn't taken in enough with my so called keen eye on detail especially the recent Video's available and you'd tell me it was wrong to miss it out. It is nice that you keep coming back and clocking up the number of visits that thrills me no end. I'm a lucky guy to have so many admirers!!! Think I'm barely holding you and must seem like a tease or just a typist.

Attachments:

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 2 months ago #73878

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Paul,

People are definitely checking out the awesome work you're doing and downloading the tracks. But a few have told me they aren't able to get logged in on the site anymore with the errors. But some have told me they've downloaded the tracks and love them. They are looking awesome man!

Maybe I can set up a different forum and somehow direct people to it and everything can be posted there if I'm not able to get this to work.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73879

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Hey Shock good to see ya. It can feel lonely but then I feel only pressure from myself rather than from individuals that may push for this new track. Another Forum could be good anything you can do is great but don't go putting a lot on yourself man. I am having fun and becoming more active in my Brain thanks to my own estimates of when I will post something by the day so don't panic or feel you need to fix this site but what you could do for the moment is maybe fix the bottom section where it tells us how many are guests etc as the Home page does but not the Forum's.. Yeah would be great for having the Track etc Download section but it's not a biggy. I am still surprised I came up with my old Password. Glad to hear that you and others are getting the downloaded tracks, cool.

Update... No...5.2?

Gateway Dome is nearing completion and I tell you all I am not giving up this track until it's as close to the real track as I can get it. Not saying too what other tracks I am offering after this has been uploaded but I just might slip a bonus track in the Fantasy or this section of Real tracks so keep coming back. Below is a pic of Gateway showing bend 1 and 2.

Showing the inner Barrier. Here is so far what I have managed to do. Believe Me there is still quite a bit of Alpha to go in. Have increased the Alpha by 40 something units since I last posted. Mostly wall ads see the top pic.

Please ignore the Ratbag adverts on 1 and 2 bend near audience they have to be place elsewhere or changed to suit much prefer to place fences at head of audiences all round stadium if we look twice at pics. Doin my best guys.. and gals.

NB track will be a cross section of 3 seasons of racing. Track is based mainly on 2016 layout sorry but that's when I first began this track and I was keen to give it over into Shocks hands for completion as I knew I couldn't do it justice. Then again I couldn't get in to this site due to Password and my Email address hacked thankyou to someone!!! No blame for Dirt Trackers. Speakin of which...; have you seen or does anyone have their App game for this track?
Look at this!!!

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73887

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • I'm a sexy bird who can fly on dirt!
  • Thank you received: 9

Paul D kiwi wrote: Hey Shock good to see ya. It can feel lonely but then I feel only pressure from myself rather than from individuals that may push for this new track. Another Forum could be good anything you can do is great but don't go putting a lot on yourself man. I am having fun and becoming more active in my Brain thanks to my own estimates of when I will post something by the day so don't panic or feel you need to fix this site but what you could do for the moment is maybe fix the bottom section where it tells us how many are guests etc as the Home page does but not the Forum's.. Yeah would be great for having the Track etc Download section but it's not a biggy. I am still surprised I came up with my old Password. Glad to hear that you and others are getting the downloaded tracks, cool.

Update... No...5.2?

Gateway Dome is nearing completion and I tell you all I am not giving up this track until it's as close to the real track as I can get it. Not saying too what other tracks I am offering after this has been uploaded but I just might slip a bonus track in the Fantasy or this section of Real tracks so keep coming back. Below is a pic of Gateway showing bend 1 and 2.

Showing the inner Barrier. Here is so far what I have managed to do. Believe Me there is still quite a bit of Alpha to go in. Have increased the Alpha by 40 something units since I last posted. Mostly wall ads see the top pic.

Please ignore the Ratbag adverts on 1 and 2 bend near audience they have to be place elsewhere or changed to suit much prefer to place fences at head of audiences all round stadium if we look twice at pics. Doin my best guys.. and gals.

NB track will be a cross section of 3 seasons of racing. Track is based mainly on 2016 layout sorry but that's when I first began this track and I was keen to give it over into Shocks hands for completion as I knew I couldn't do it justice. Then again I couldn't get in to this site due to Password and my Email address hacked thankyou to someone!!! No blame for Dirt Trackers. Speakin of which...; have you seen or does anyone have their App game for this track?
Look at this!!!

Dirt Trackin'!

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73888

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Good to see ya Davey. I believe your right. I take it they put an audience around the arena.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73892

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model

Paul D kiwi wrote: Good to see ya Davey. I believe your right. I take it they put an audience around the arena.

Yeah, I still play DTR2 from time to time, as an Arcade Game of sorts. You know I do some NASCAR Heat and rFactor stuff. Sometimes I convert DTR2 tracks to them, especially older tracks, BLS, VLR, and Raymond Balch's, and they gave me permission. Can I please convert your Gateway track over later on? I'll credit you.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73893

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Nice to catch you up Davey. There's no problem with you using any of my edits especially Gateway as it probably isn't seen in Rfactor etc and you'd be doin' them guys a big favour. I hope that's if the track was good enough Glad I could be of help and wish I had more time patience just a bit more effort into it as the crowds and those adverts were just too low in my opinion. But glad you want to convert it to another game cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daveybird

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73894

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
Thanks! The newer DTR2 tracks look surprisingly legit in rFactor, and some of my rFactor friends wanted more arena/stadium-style tracks.

Last edit: by Daveybird.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73895

• Paul D kiwi
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Editor
Sweet as. That's nice to know and so nice that you are still apart of DTR2 in a good way. I'll try and do better on the upcoming BelleClair but Alpha has me stumped as to making a blank texture to add visual things onto even though I have created ads on plates but Poles for the Stands. I'll keep tryin unless you know.

Paul's Real Tracks 5 years 1 month ago #73896

• Daveybird
  • Late Model
  • Late Model

Paul D kiwi wrote: but Alpha has me stumped as to making a blank texture to add visual things onto even though I have created ads on plates but Poles for the Stands. I'll keep tryin unless you know.

You need to make an alpha channel. What photo program you use?

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 1.424 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 153 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form