Friday, April 19, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Offline Series project 7 years 9 months ago #71561

Hey guys, I want to work on a project of creating a USAC Sprint, USAC Midget, and 360 sprint car series. I am going to use the BLS chassis for the USAC Sprint and 360 series, and the BMS midgets for USAC Midgets. I am looking for assistance with maybe creating replica skins of top 10-20 in points from each of the USAC series, and then would just use base skins with real names and #'s to fill out the rest of the field.

For the 360 Series my plan was to use top 5-10 real skins from Lucas Oil ASCS National points, United Racing Club (URC) points, and Empire Super Sprints (ESS) points.

I am willing to contribute money for the skins to be made.. My plan if I can't get help to have any of the real skins made I will just use base skins for the complete series with real names and #'s to release at a future date. I would create the skins myself, but I lack the talent, time and patience to get them done.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 45 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form