Thursday, April 18, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52438

So i have an update im adding a special non points race to the begining of the series like a request sent by someone so they know i will pay and they dont race 15 races for nothing i know they dont think i wont play like he stated but it was a request and i want the respect and big croweds so added to the series wiil be a 60 lap field of furry 50$ PAYOUT and the track will be OCFS tacky 2k12. let me know what you think about this new development and whos gonna be makin it to that race. so i can write a story up for the first major event of the series on my website
Download my car its the one im gonna use for all races im in thanks headline is DCnation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52439

i'd say but not sure but i believe ocfs slick is more popular..if u run it then i'll race. another thing i've noticed over the years is u cannot fool these guys..run a series to the end and u earn respect. run a series 1/2 ass..cpl races then cancel a race..change trks and times or not finish season, then good luck gettin guys the next time u try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VLR_Shock, J-MAC

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52440

• BLS_BW43
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 220
Well I'd say you are looking to do everything you should , some advise : Have Pay Pal set up and functional ahead of time,post what your rules package is, and for that kind of $.... make sure excessive rough driving is addressed in them .

I wish you luck and will be attempting to grab some $ of yours.

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52441

thanx for the info but yes ocfs slick it is. yup this series will run to the end. im hoping i can ge three tracks made up by the next series. have big plans for the next series. n hope everyone enjoys this series its here to stay for a long time n will be money series every time
Download my car its the one im gonna use for all races im in thanks headline is DCnation

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52444

ok Rules for this series. were all freinds here yes incidents happen on the track but there are rules here no

purposly taking people out, ya accidents happen but you can also tell when they happen and we will be looking at any videos befor we make any final desition in the finishing line up.

If you and another person have a problum with eachother please take it down to another room and talk it out thank you.

be there on time so we can get qualifying in and be done by time doit's race is ready

rough driveing is deffently a no no if any reports of that and is clearly visable in the video "video will be seen by more than 1 person" you will lose your possition and if you took that guy out of the race you will also be removed and put to the back. this is for money i want good clean racing. and if someone continues to drive rough after being told not to they will be kicked for a week or 2 and if they continue to drive that way after the week or 2 is over they will be banned.

qualifying will be in groups in certian servers. fastest laps will be given to us once done. line ups will come out for heats. qualifying resalts will be at a random invert for the heat line up. then the dash will be ran depending on the car count 2 or 3 will be takin from the heat.and then the top 6 positions in the feature will be determined by the finishing resaults of the dash with another random invert.

heats 10-laps

b main 15-laps

dash 10 laps

A main determines on the track

2nd - 70 7th - 48
3rd - 65 8th - 46
4th - 60 9th - 44
5th - 55 10th - 42

everyone that dose not make the A Main will get 10 points

heat points

1st - 5 points

2nd - 4 points

3rd - 3 points

4th - 2 points

5th - 1 point

all determines on the amount of cars in heat if more 1st n second will get 5 then on down the line

let me know what you all think i hope you like it and enjoy

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52445

• Karl
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 44
Question? with all this random invert stuff, Why are you even doing the qualifying? Maybe i'm missing something here but to me its a waste of time if your going to random anything.

updat on wheelin n dealin series 10 years 9 months ago #52447

my bad its just a random invert for the feature

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 30 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form