Thursday, March 28, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

are you ready 10 years 8 months ago #52419

With just days away from the start of the wheel in n deal in series presented to you by XCR will take place sundays at 7est. who will show. with 100$ to the champion at the end of the series and this race to be a qualifier to the nationals and a 100$ to the winner of the nationals who wouldent want to show. with shock having back to back wins on sunday and BW tearin it up on the track also cant forget Kev, and mav, also ray. ect..... wounder whos gonna show with the count down started and the high anticipation and high expectations expected and something came up this past sunday im puroud to present that if you can win both the nationals and the series champion not only will you be awarded 200$ but there will be a bonus of an extra 100 dollars. i am excited to see the turn out for this series and all the exciting racing that is bound to happen so the big question is whos gonna SHOW?

The track prep has been workin round clock to get the five-mile point speed way up to standard for the big and powerful gen5 late models. as the high pressure system moves up threw the east coast and swelters binghamton ny with high tempeatures and muggy conditions we all are still out there making sure the track stays as moist as possible and everything is ready for the anticipating crowds that are to arive sunday night.

Download my car its the one im gonna use for all races im in thanks headline is DCnation
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

are you ready 10 years 8 months ago #52420

What do you think of having a money race very early in the season like I posted in the other thread?

are you ready 10 years 8 months ago #52421

im gonna thinkin on a special race to make up and a big one. but will be posted. but there dosent have to be any worries i will send the money its all set n put aay for the winners already i waited till i had the money to actually put the leauge out
Download my car its the one im gonna use for all races im in thanks headline is DCnation

are you ready 10 years 8 months ago #52422

within the first 4 races there will be a 50$ prize for one of the races still figureing it out but the first 4 races 1 will have 50$ to the winner

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 219 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form