Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51683

• SKM_18
  • SKM_18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Late Model
  • Late Model
  • Thank you received: 23
I know there has been some negative comments about Smoke the last few months with his NASCAR antics, but after what I witnessed tonight, I gained even more respect for the guy. He won our 410 sprint car feature in a photo finish after an epic battle with the best driver in the series. Along with that he stayed after the race and signed autographs for 2 hours in the pouring rain until every person got an autograph that wanted one. The guy is a true wheelman and a class act.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51684

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 38
:laugh: I personally don't think either that he is that bad of a guy !! think he lets off alot of anger & steam because he gets screwed because of other idiot drivers he's racing against ...happens in all competition look at some of the things that go on here ( a darn video game) ..would hate to see the pits if we (all at dtr2 ) were able to run a real race for that kinda money they run for !! :whistle: well I hope u got to meet him & get his autograph ...& good luck to all drivers today at michigan , my pick to win ...austin dillon :ohmy:

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51699

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
  • Thank you received: 64
WTF where were u guys!!!!!!!!

BLS_18 wrote: I know there has been some negative comments about Smoke the last few months with his NASCAR antics, but after what I witnessed tonight, I gained even more respect for the guy. He won our 410 sprint car feature in a photo finish after an epic battle with the best driver in the series. Along with that he stayed after the race and signed autographs for 2 hours in the pouring rain until every person got an autograph that wanted one. The guy is a true wheelman and a class act.

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51708

• VLR_Kp
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Thank you received: 58
strange he has been to eagle and was an ass to everyone wouldn't sign an autograph... ran to the top of his trailer every time he wasn't in the car.... told people to piss off...... very rude and I lost a lot of respect for him when I heard a story from a retired vet here that he refused to sign an autograph for his son... total asshole and will never have any respect for him.. I hear if he doesn't win he wont sign shit and he leaves.... only musta stayed to build some confidence since he cant win like he used to :lol:

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51710

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
when they interviewed him, he said that balog (guy who was leading early and got 2nd) showed him the way around the track. I think he is a really nice guy and he can drive anything you give him better than anyone

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51719

• Icefighter
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • Dirt is for Racin, Asphalt is for getting there.
  • Thank you received: 143
When I used to go to the Texas race we would have a big party on Friday night and he was known to show up and dance and have a good time
So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51731

Tony got a bad wrap a couple weeks ago from a lady at Kokomo Speedway when he decided to show up unannounced and run the STP World Of Outlaw event there. She wanted to get an autograph with her son and he basically told her he had been hounded since he got there and he said no. She said he used vulgar language but my dad who was standing right there when the incident happened said that didn't happen.

I understand how people think they can get autographs from these guys anytime but Tony showed up at a dirt track race to have some fun and get away from all the glitz/glamour NASCAR hounds. These guys see dirt track racing as a fun get away and people need to give them a break when they say no to an autograph!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SKM_18

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51739

• Eric41
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • I'm the best
i aleady have 370 views and i uploaded it 2 days ago!!! the most ever views ive got

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51754

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
There's few things about this that well pisses me off , for starters I do believe that tony started off in dirt & made it big time on the asphalt with nascar ... now dont get me wrong because there are alot of guys that run different series
the thing that makes me mad is , I have not yet not got an autograph from anyone I have ever met (but me being a dumbass , either dont have no more or I sold em for money ) used to have a shirt signed by bobby allison , also from dick trickle ...alot of them guys use to run at local track known as LA CROSSE SPEEDWAY , my oldest bro made it to the late models there .
In the old days track was dirt & my granpa & dad used to race there ,track was relocated ( which now sits on hwy 16 in west salem) but is now asphalt , alot of big drivers have been there for the ocktoberfest & have gone on to nascar etc ............
look it up dick trickle # 99 mid western favorite ...the white knight ..always loved watchin him smoke evryones ass from the back
anyhow back to autographs , ...I also love music ...have a shirt from kurt corbain if anyone has money to buy & also collection of various drumsticks !!
when someone is looking for a person like tony stewart to get an autograph, he or she probably has their own sharpie (pen) & something for him to write it on ....so how hard is it to sign ur name ..
think if I was wanting a autograh , I would go smaller at the time & hit up someone I knew was gonna be great someday .......
hint hint ...chad thornsley ( look him up for his singing) brandon "squirrel" thirlby kickin ass at dirt racin <have his autograph > also his unkles mike & piece of boat
I will be great someday & none of u motherfuckers asked me for my autograph ....lmao

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51760

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
ill take ur autograph squirrel......just sign ur screen with a sharpie.
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WFO_Greezy, squirrel

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51764

• squirrel
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
Attachments:

Tony Stewart 10 years 10 months ago #51766

• F1yer
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • I fear no man,beast or evil, brother!
  • Thank you received: 364
ill cherish it forever! thanks buddy!
Better eat them fuckin vitamins kiddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squirrel

Tony Stewart 10 years 9 months ago #51992

Tony's the biggest punk hypocrite in the racing world, the tard wrecked two more guys on sunday.

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 69 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form