Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73223

• J-MAC
  • J-MAC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
  • Thank you received: 296
Rules and other misc stuff:

Different track each night chosen by the winner
Winner can start no higher than last in their next A main.
Multiple race format
No points being kept track of.
Races are mostly for fun/track time.
Races will take place with 3 or more cars. Show is only cancelled if less than 3 show.
Race length: Two 10 lap heats, 6 lap dash, 20-30 lap A main, Opener A main 30-35-40 laps, Finale A main 30-40-50 laps.
2 rs first lap of heats, NO RS in dash, 2 rs first 2 laps in A main
Anybody going backwards when there are no restarts left will be parked for the remainder of the night. 2nd time will lead to suspension.
Disconnected cars DO NOT use up a restart. A 2nd disconnect in a row will be NO RESTART and we will race without you. You can join back in the next race of the night.
First heat random, second heat and dash reverse rank, A main rank.
Points being tallied for each race. Those points used for A main lineup. (8 cars: 8 for 1st, 7 for 2nd etc)
Races are Sunday-Friday nights
Chassis change will occur at the start of each month.
End of month champion based on # of A main wins
Driver with the most wins MUST be present at the finale in order to choose track/chassis for next month
Promoter or whoever is in charge in my absence has the right to park any driver or drivers that cannot control their cars during the nights event for the remainder of the night.
Previous winners from the months before that have not started last will still have to start last.
Tracks can only be picked if they're already available by the completion of the previous race.

Drivers that still owe starting last in an A Main from last month:
VLR_Shock
VLR_JW

March chassis: SDLM
First track: Tri City 2017
A main wins: 151*'

B main wins: 50

C main wins: 5

D main wins: 1

Dash wins: 133

Heat race wins: 339***

Championships: 15*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by J-MAC.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73227

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Get Tri-City 2017 here and come out and race with us tonight at 11pm in the SDLM!

teamvlr.com/index.php/en/community-menu/...y-speedway-2017.html

Team VLR - Racing since 2004

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73231

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #1
3/1/17
Tri City 2017

9 cars.
A main: VLR_Atwood, VLR_Shock, JFR_Faschek, J-MAC, Stitch-17m, Peanut, VLR_JW, VLR_KingGinger, VLR_Bubba

Win count:

*VLR_Atwood- 1

Atwood claims the opener after some poor driving ability is shown by most of the 9 car field. Track pick for Thursday night 3/2/17 will be I-80 Speedway 2017

The following user(s) said Thank You: FASCHEK

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73232

Umm ok...

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73233

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

J-MAC wrote: Race #1
3/1/17
Tri City 2017

9 cars.
A main: VLR_Atwood, VLR_Shock, JFR_Faschek, J-MAC, Stitch-17m, Peanut, VLR_JW, VLR_KingGinger, VLR_Bubba

Win count:

*VLR_Atwood- 1

Atwood claims the opener after some poor driving ability is shown by most of the 9 car field. Track pick for Thursday night 3/2/17 will be I-80 Speedway 2017

Makes it sound like Atwood somehow lucked into a win when he led almost all the race even when those guys were battling too and started 6th. He drove an awesome race and held me off and I won the series last month. I battled him 20 laps and he beat me. No luck needed, he was fast and it was a vgr other than two or three guys

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73235

VLR won that race tonight, VLR was like 1-6...Awesome job guys...BFR

Last edit: by FASCHEK.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73238

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
In a way he did. I'm not going to be nice here. He lucked into not getting run over by Ginger going thru the infield to the outside wall. He lucked into you driving him clean. He lucked into not being stuck behind Peanut blocking the entire track by going in low wide open and sliding way to the outside while trying to not spin. Did he hold off Shock? Absolutely. But was he the cleanest driver out there? Hell no. The cleanest driver on track was probably Bubba who left after I got into him. Maybe 2nd cleanest was surprisingly Faschek who ran side by side with me and I didn't get walled by it. There's at least 5 guys that were on track that can't say they didn't wall me just because I chose to run the outside.

I don't know how it started but I do know Atwood took the lead lap 2 taking my nose with him. It looked a lot cleaner afterwards but the early laps as well as the heats and the dash were making a mockery of what was actually a rather nicely gripped track. Myself included, there was a lot more non-driving, lack of talent shown and a lot of walling, shoving, blocking and slamming going on than there was good hard racing.

The racing at the 9pm show was much better than the 11pm show tonight.

Now tomorrow we go to I-80. We had a great 3 wide battle last month there with minimal contact. I'm done with Tri City. I'm hoping next time there goes better.

The following user(s) said Thank You: FASCHEK

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73242

Faschek, stop acting so perfect. Yeah I walked JW costing him his race, but not intentionally.

THEN WHEN YOU get to me, You wall me EVERY. FUCKING. LAP. You kill my momentum every time and was blocking my lane and shoving me into the wall. So yeah when I finally had enough, I stopped on in front of you cause you pissed me off

You have your fair share of driving like an ass, so stop thinking you are perfect
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73244

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

J-MAC wrote: I don't know how it started but I do know Atwood took the lead lap 2 taking my nose with him. It looked a lot cleaner afterwards but the early laps as well as the heats and the dash were making a mockery of what was actually a rather nicely gripped track. Myself included, there was a lot more non-driving, lack of talent shown and a lot of walling, shoving, blocking and slamming going on than there was good hard racing.

The racing at the 9pm show was much better than the 11pm show tonight.

Now tomorrow we go to I-80. We had a great 3 wide battle last month there with minimal contact. I'm done with Tri City. I'm hoping next time there goes better.

Lancaster, I-80, Tri-City and Boyd's are all 2-3 groove tracks. If we had these tracks in 2012, or the 2012 drivers today then they would be some of the best races ever. But right now people drive like idiots for some reason.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73245

VLR_KingGinger wrote: Faschek, stop acting so perfect. Yeah I walked JW costing him his race, but not intentionally.

THEN WHEN YOU get to me, You wall me EVERY. FUCKING. LAP. You kill my momentum every time and was blocking my lane and shoving me into the wall. So yeah when I finally had enough, I stopped on in front of you cause you pissed me off

You have your fair share of driving like an ass, so stop thinking you are perfect

Yeah I hit you every time I can because you wreck me leading, every time you get near me. It isn't just me who thinks so, I know 2/3 guys who won't race because you have throwed retarded slide jobs. Back when the game had fast people and fun and respectful guys. I think I was the cleanest guy behind someone named McGee. New crop just stinks and uses the high line to hold people up. If it was so fast I wouldn't run anyone down. Gonna just do like the rest. Throw dumb slide jobs through the grass from the center of the track.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73246

And to beat it all you just drill people and up and leave and thinks it's okay then come back mad when someone does it to you the next night. Lol. Great job Atwood, Ginger trying to steal your shine time. Jmac thank you for the 11pm races.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73247

I wasn't stealing his shine. I was racing for the lead, and I got tired of you walling me every lap.
The high-side hustling Ginger!

#TeamICE forever!

#2FASTMOTORSPORTS

Wins - 75***

Championships - 8

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73248

yeah next time I'll just take you out from the start

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73249

j mac i disagree i was cleanest driver i left it in trailor no dents no damage no fuss loll i had ad my 2 cents ppl rember its a game have fun but games are like real when comes to temper and not getting there way dont f cry just load up go next place and do all over maybe ur be nthe lucky1 who wins if not life goes on. as far as trying take ppl out thats uncalled for and i will return any intinal hit if i see fit to do so but most know me i race clean regardless if im raced dirty

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73256

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #2
3/2/17
I-80 Speedway 2017

8 cars.
A main: VLR_70, VLR_KingGinger, VLR_Shock, VLR_43A, VLR_Atwood, J-MAC, Goben, VLR_Bubba

Win count:

VLR_Atwood- 1
*VLR_JW- 1

JW elects to go to the rear and winds up coming out on top after a great race at the newly completed I-80 with at least two attempts at a 4 wide battle for the lead! Track pick for Friday night 3/3/17 will be a test session at a track currently undergoing renovations as we head to Magnolia 2015 v2

Last edit: by J-MAC.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73260

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Due to technical difficulties we will be racing Magnolia 2015 v2 tonight. Which is available on VLR here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73262

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Race #3
3/3/17
Magnolia 2015 v2

6 cars.
A main: J-MAC, JFR_Faschek, JFR_Duster, blake28, Peanut, TJ

Win count:

VLR_Atwood- 1
*VLR_JW- 1
*J-MAC- 1

J-MAC picks up win #1 in March after picking his way past the JFR cars which were both flying tonight! Track pick for Sunday night 3/5/17 will be a trip to the land of KFC, Pabst Blue Ribbon and a very noticeable stank floating thru the air as we head to JFR Speedway

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73263

Gr man, nice pick.

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73275

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dam no more Saturday racing eh

SDR Night Run March 2017 7 years 1 month ago #73291

• J-MAC
  • Muscle
  • Muscle
  • The Fan Favorite
Postponing tonights race til tomorrow. Monday night 3/6/17 we run JFR Speedway.

Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 63 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form