Saturday, April 20, 2024

VLR FAST 10'S ARE BACK

VLR Fast 10's are BACK (2023)! Click here to view! Simply join 74.91.122.77:32263 IP in DTR2 and set the laps to 10 in default late models for your time to show up!

To get the game to work online, simply download RivaTuner Statistics Server and click the + sign to add dtr2.exe and then set the frame rate to be 120FPS!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1853

• yenko2
  • yenko2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
  • Thank you received: 0
Was messing around with both games the other day and dicovered I had alot of DTR and DTRSC tracks-chassis-skins -series that aren't avaiable anywhere anymore so if anyone is interested maybe Shock would let me post some stuff on this site so lets hear some support or interest on this... :woohoo: Yenko2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1857

You have my vote. Any Fuo tracks or Wizard ones, which I missed on in the later years thanx to signing up, which I didn't. Yes pleez. You're the man!!!!
By the way... I have probable mentioned this before, but the best LM in DTR1 was the 'Nimart' chassis. Check out some of my pics in track packs etc.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1860

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
I'll check it out Paul,, I believe I still have some old Kiwi stuff from Screamin and others for DTRSC and DTR... Let me check on that though but as far as DW tracks I believe I have most all of them plus the FOD BBM, UMP Mod, UDTRA Late Models and much more for DTR.. We'll just have to wait and see what Shock thinks, I don't want to fill up his site with stuff that only a few need..Thanks Yenko2/Al Lewis

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1861

Hey, sounds good but I'm sure that Shock appreciates the rare stuff too. In regards to Screamin' Demon's stuff, he put out some great chassis's and tracks. If it's any of mine, let me know.... If it came from KDSR or Bull's site or Josho's site, where I had stuff uploaded but I realise too that sites close down and to ensure the edit's continue they give to others which I don't mind... I don't mind sharing, as I hope William knows of and understands.... All credit to him for sorting that Sedan out....
Lot's of stuff was given out from KDSR due to them going R'Factor so it's cool with me if it does get mixed up with others but with chassis I have my name in the Params and with tracks I have on many occasions placed my name in str'.... DirtNZ's 'Concord' chassis from Sprintcrs I do have converted, which I know I should be sharing, considering it took a lot of my time to sort out the mess within the De2. But hey. How many New Yorker's know about Stockcars???
Will checkout my disc's and see what might not be on VLR200 site, okay.
Cheers Yenko.

Last edit: by Paul D kiwi.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1863

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Yea hope Shock will go for it as well. With almost all the good old DTR racing sites gone and not many DTRSC sites up either..Have you checked out the NZ/Aussies section in downloads?? I uploaded alot of DTR2 stuff from some NZ/Aussies sites as away to keep them around as most of those sites have or are going Rfactor and dumping the DTR2 files..I might have gotten some of your stuff in there and I hope you don't mind and I gave credit when i knew who did it..Asked Rikster to find permission and was given a ok but not sure if he asked you or bull or Jethro..Anyway its posted here and been doing ok as a few yankees have discovered the Kiwi talent and style.So if you do find anything of yours and I didn't give credit let me know and I'll get on there or pull the files if you wish.. Just trying to keep the games alive and maybe someday another talented editor might work with these games and get them updated somewhat.. Thanks Yenko2/Al Lewis

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1865

no prob my friend. Not sire what Rkstr had of mine. Josho had a fair bit but him and I are cool. I am cool if they end up in your section but I do know that the NZ/Aus section has my some of my old silly edits which credit was given, so that's a bit embarrassing for me isn't it. Don't know what's worse. Hahha!!! Just plonk them on. If you see my name and the edit is good enough.. Ookay then.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1868

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
I believe I got the NZ Super Saloons and 3-4 tracks by you in that section and credited.. I've ran the saloons before and they are not 2 bad and a bit different than most people in the USA are use 2 just like the NZ stockcars are very different with those bumpers all around.. Thanks Yenko2/Al Lewis

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1870

you got it. I have seen the credits and thanx. The thing with the Super Saloons is the stagger I built into them. Screamin Demon not long afterwards, put out a Sprintcar with the same configuration with the wheels and it turned a lot to the left. Makes for exciting racing.
Must get the rest of my Sedan's fixed and then uploaded for the boys.... I hope William doesn't mind if I use his configuration in his edit to bring them all into line. I must put his version on my game and test it out.
The Stockcars are great for crashing and bashing. I know I went into one race partnering with SD and we won. My only League win ever, thanks to Josho's track 'Woodford Glen' which had a dicky LT.. Real track here in the south island of New Zealand, being Christchurch. A great League race indeed. No bitchin' with that class. Good for begginners but then, they would start that up in LM's and boy...!!! We'd get shot for it!! Teaching them bad habits.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1873

• VLR_Shock
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Team VLR - Racing since 2004
  • Thank you received: 483
Post 'em all! I encourage EVERYONE to post Ratbag related download's if we don't have them already up. So if you got something you think other people could use, post it! I'll add some sections for old dtr2 games real quick.
Team VLR - Racing since 2004

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1876

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Thanks Shock I'll be starting on it soon.. 1 ? are we just going to upload random or are you going to make seperate sections DTR DTRSC WoO SNS etc then break them down into chassis skins tracks series setups etc.. I got around 3-4 disc of DTR stuff, 2-3 of DTRSC, a little leadfoot stuff and i think some setups for SNS and WoO that are ok.. I'll sort through it all and upload some of the better stuff.. Thanks for listening to a old timer that loves his DTR games..Yenko2

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1878

how many of those leadfoots you got, Yenko....?? Let's have them bud. Not originals... I got those... Talkin about the ones that peps have edited into something even better.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1879

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Let me check them out in bit Paul and I'll either send them to you or upload them here.. Not really sure or remember what I got but I'll find out soon..

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1880

good on ya bud.. I have GF Stad, Memorial, Friendship, Francis2 and Hayes. Save ya some time. I've used the 2 latter tracks and retextured etc, but will look at GF again after all these years. The A1 won't be a bother this time round.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1884

Fantastic stuff on those Leadfoots Al.... I am getting busy converting. Glad someone kept them as there are not many sites left where you can get these tracks. Thank you!!!

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1887

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Thanks Paul.. knew I had tracks but can't seem to find the addon chassis and skins I had from before.. Yes there are only a few sites left and most of them don't work and haven't been touched in years..If you know of any good ones still working and have some good stuff give us a link.. Thanks Yenko2/ Al Lewis

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1891

I know of www.leadfootedithq.tripod.com but many of the tracks don't download plus I see you have already got most of them in the downloads section so that's good. Also the same with www.leadfooters.tripod.com Try these, but a shame that most of the downloads don't work and contacting them is near impossible.Shame. But hey.... We have some goodies now to play with... We should be so lucky. And we are. Unfortunately the URL's don't seem to be working but hope there is enough info from the titles offered.

In regards to the addon chassis and skins...? Which game?

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1899

What is the fix for the tires appearing to be square in DTR?

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1911

a whole lot of editing....?? Don't know.... Never tried to correct this... And no one else has, neither... But it's not impossible, I'm sure.... I've never bothered about it.... The cars all came out, looking like that with the sharp edged tire... If it's to be fixed, you would require the De2 Editor, alright.... Go hard my friend... Let me know when you have some spare tires for us... It will be interesting to see them Darren... There's a challenge.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1916

I recently upgraded my video card. before this the tires/wheels appeared to be round. I thought there was a fix for this(something easy in the video settings), but maybe I was wrong.

Re: DTR and DTRSC Files 13 years 5 months ago #1917

• yenko2
  • Series Champion
  • Series Champion
  • 815-545-1306
Try using a different graphic driver selection in your game menu.. try 3d or use software setting..

• Page:
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Who's Online?

We have 71 guests and no members online

Custom Code

Login Form